[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Tom Cruise will save you from the rest. Who do you choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: TC.jpg (2MB, 1920x1694px) Image search: [Google]
TC.jpg
2MB, 1920x1694px
One Tom Cruise will save you from the rest. Who do you choose?
>>
Does edge of tomorrow Tom get his omega powers?
>>
>>80419494
Obviously vampire Cruise. He's immortal and got super vampire powers.
>>
ill go with based Tom Cruise
>>
Vamp cruise out classes the rest with ease and could probably keep you safe with one hand tied. Only other threat is mech suit Tom with his powerful weaponry. But he'd never tag vamp cruise. The rest don't put up a fight
>>
>>80419494
I go with real life Tom and his scientology powers
>>
>>80419494
Tropic Thunder Cruise as I imagine that to be the closest to his true self.

Instead of the 'directors' he complains to, he rings up his science cult and screams at them.
>>
>>80419591
>>80419649
only at night tho
>>
>>80419494
Top Gun Tom Cruise. We'll fly around in his jet and blast bitches.
>>
>>80419494
Cocktail Tom Cruise could get them all drunk and kill them when they pass out
>>
>>80419706
MI cruise is gonna pull some shit to shoot you down
>>
>>80419494
who are the bottom middle two?
>>
File: 1445550312372.jpg (83KB, 761x615px) Image search: [Google]
1445550312372.jpg
83KB, 761x615px
>>80419677
Damn, didn't think that one through.
>>
>>80419494
Minority Report. If that's not a choice than either MI orJack Reacher
>>
>>80419793
Days of Thunder (Cole Trickle) and Magnolia (Frank TJ Mackey)
>>
>>80419494
'Eyes Wide Shut' Tom Cruise would unearth the globalist pedophile ring and send the rest of them to jail.
>>
>>80419494
Where's JAG Cruise?
>>
AND LITERALLY FUCK YOUR OWN FACE
>>
>>80419494
Before clicking the pic I thought Vincent. Toral killing machine.

Then I saw the pic and thought no. It's either Ethan or Lestat.

Supersecret agent vs unkillable nightfiend.

Saying that though Lestat was never the cold killer. He's an epicurist. He likes fine wines and good times. He's a "monster" but is far more sophisticated. Romantic even.

I'd say Ethan. Plus he'd have the whole MI agency assets at his disposal.
>>
>>80419672
This.

Les Grossman will FUCK THEM UP!
SCORCHED EARTH MOTHERFUCKER!

Also, we can bang Emma Watson afterwards.
>>
no one in this thread must have seen collateral because he's the obvious obvious pick
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.