[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Logan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 67

What does /tv/ think of Logan?
>>
good movie, hardly a capeshift
>>
Is it worth watching? Considering seeing it in theaters.
>>
>>80416981
Yeah, it's a really excellent, fun movie. Doesn't feel like a superhero movie at all. Best description would be a chase movie about family that happens to be about superhero characters. Best thing about it is how small-scale it is. No big world ending bullshit with a big beam in the sky, just characters trying their best. Bleak as hell.
>>
>>80416919

Good movie though it may have been a bit overhyped.
>>
capekino
>>
File: 1472789071929.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472789071929.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>80416961
>>80417036

Fuck off. Its capeshit. It's just enjoyable capeshit. It still feels like a superhero movie, stop trying to shill otherwise
>>
Great film, bad flick
>>
>>80416919
haven't seen it yet because no good streams :_:
>>
Great movie. Dafne stole the show.
>>
>>80417279
>YAAAAHH
>AARGGG
>RAAAAAAA
>EEEEEE
>>
>>80417232
I mean sure, okay, but I honestly think it stands out really well against all the giant CGI fests that have become standard these days with superhero flicks because its themes and story are intimate and the stakes feel way more real because of it.
>>
>>80416919
Is it part of the master plan to keep making threads like these until all the contrarians band together to hate on it?
>>
>>80417415
No, these are stealth Dafne Keen threads. Not even kidding.
>>
>>80417415
yes dude everyone who hates capeshit is a contrarian. I agree that there shouldn't be threads about logan here though, reddit has a lot better discussion for such movies.
>>
File: 1489472218396.png (739KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489472218396.png
739KB, 900x1200px
What is it with all the child actors who are actually good in movies an tv shows recently? Did Hollywood run out of producers nephews and had to actually hire some kids with talent?
>>
>>80416919
expected way more, its good its just wasnt the A+ 10/10 movie everyone made it seem to be, i just wanted more X and logan shit balling with each other and talking about the old days but instead they focus on lil tortilla girl and camp diversity
>>
>>80417279
Dafne Quien?
>>
>>80417538
I hate "capeshit," but I liked this movie, because it utilized capeshit characters to tell a non-capeshit story.
>>
File: Dafne.jpg (23KB, 280x434px) Image search: [Google]
Dafne.jpg
23KB, 280x434px
[keenposting instensifies]
>>
File: dredd.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
Dredd felt like a religious experience. Logan was just good. Give me a Dredd 2 fuckface.
>>
Enjoyable. However it took a dive when the other
mutant kids were introduced. The smug cunt
leader acting tough and is next to useless when
they get chased. Why even bother having
shitter characters like that?.
>>
File: Ashlyn Casalegno.jpg (100KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ashlyn Casalegno.jpg
100KB, 630x1200px
I hope we get to see more of this qt.
>>
>>80416919

I don't know how to describe it other than its the kind of movie you feel like you've seen before
>>
>>80416919
>So, this is what it feels like.
I cried.
>>
>>80417774
I'd rather not. The kids were obnoxious, aside from Daf.
>>
>>80417644

Reminds me of that kid from Looper with the psychic powers. When he screams.
>>
>>80417748
The group of kids reminded me of mad max 3.
>>
I dislike capeshit in general but Logan was fucking great.
>>
>>80416919
Great movie honestly
>>
>>80417837
Are these two boys or girls?
>>
>>80417232
smart frogposter
>>
>>80417990
You serious? Do people genuinely think she's ugly? Honest question.
>>
really good first half / two thirds but it lost me a little towards the end

more visceral and violent than I expected, more wearing than I expected

my main complaints are the villains English lab coat wearing scientist and clone being stupid choices that let it down, and also the kids at the end could have been done better

stephen merchant did great
>>
>>80416919
I loved it.
>>
/manchildren/ general?
>>
>>80418043
What do you mean?
>>
Great 1st and 2nd act
Meh as fuck 3rd act
Touching last scene
>>
File: 1459696266074.jpg (44KB, 373x404px) Image search: [Google]
1459696266074.jpg
44KB, 373x404px
>>80416919
>The Man Comes Around starts playing
>>
It left me with a lot of questions but was a good watch.
>>
>>80416981
Movie reminded me of T2 and No Country for Old Men. Probably one of it's strongest selling points is that it's written and filmed as more of a modern western than capes hit. 8/10
>>
File: 1409072510046.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1409072510046.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
>>80418115
>>
>>80418115
Didn't Rick say if he gets a death scene he wants Johnny Cash to play to it? lol be too cliche at this point.
>>
I want to see dafne in more roles
>>
>>80418085
last scene was pretty predictable and the last two scenes came and went pretty abruptly IMO. fully agree on meh third act

Good film but a step or away from great
>>
File: The Refugees still6.png (763KB, 1127x781px) Image search: [Google]
The Refugees still6.png
763KB, 1127x781px
>>80418275
She was pretty good in The Refugees. I saw a few episodes back in 2015 but I think it got cancelled. Same quiet character as in Logan, though.
>>
Are the theatres still packed for this?
>>
>>80418677
When I went to see Civil War 2 weeks after release the IMAX theater was 100 percent full. This seems to be drawing in even people who hate capeshit so I bet it's still packed.
>>
File: 1488293522364.png (96KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488293522364.png
96KB, 172x233px
>>80416919
Where is:

Quicksilver
Magneto
Sabretooth
Deadpool

In the events of Apocalypse
>>
>>80418745
Ugh, I'll wait till Friday then.
>>
>>80418748
Sorry, not Apocalypse, LOGAN

lmao im silly
>>
>>80418763
No, you need to go on a weekday. Otherwise have fun dealing with douchey normies.
>>
>>80418520
I saw a few episodes too. I thought it was kind of shitty desu. Didn't know that was her.
>>
>>80418780
>Quicksilver
Who gives a shit?

>Magneto
Died from old age.

>Sabretooth
Idk

>Deadpool
I think that's in a different universe is it not? If they do share the same universe, then he's off doing his own thing. The character doesn't fit the tone of the movie.
>>
>>80418780
they're gone, or dead, or anything in between. the movie doesn't bring them up at all since the story's not about them.

actually, and this is a big spoiler for the movie, it's more likely that Prof X ended up killing them, along with almost all the X-Men at the mansion in Weschester when he had a mind seizure he couldn't control because of ALA/Alzheimers/Dementia
>>
>>80418914
>they're gone, or dead
what's the difference
>>
>>80416919
>What does /tv/ think of Logan?

It was dope as fuck. I'm glad they show what really happens when Wolverine slices dudes. I saw it at a fancy theater with a friend and had some burger and a beer. Were the kids immune to the mutant killing disease? Adamantium bullet + Adamantium skull = ?
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 980x650px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 980x650px
>>80416919
It's shaping up to be quintessential /tv/-core for various reasons
>>
>>80418825
The main problem is that literally everyone was unlikeable. It was frustrating and I barely remember it
>>
I loved it. Was actually a great film in itself, separate of all of the superhero movies before it.

It knew when to be schlock and when to be quiet and dramatic, and that balance is extremely important. The bleakness and despair and overall dreadful depression running between the quiet scenes were balanced by cathartic displays of violence and explosions of silly action like the wolverine vs wolverine fights but it all felt natural and organic, never too dark or too silly.

Tonally it was like A History of Violence or No Country For Old Men or The Road, a dark western, but with mutants thrown in. Also had elements of sad character drama's like The Wrestler or Birdman, just pieces focusing on a character attempting to regain their glory.
>>
>>80418520
Link to streaming
>>
>>80418029
>stephen merchant did great
I was seriously surprised, he was really good
>>
File: The Refugees still7.png (976KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Refugees still7.png
976KB, 1440x800px
>>80419191
I don't have a link. These are just screenshots that an anon posted earlier.
>>
>>80419230
I was happy for him, hopefully he gets more work like that instead of fading away with one more sitcom or something

Great wit to his sarcastic lines but acted well too. His weariness with Logan at the safehouse was good
>>
>>80417748
> The smug cunt leader acting tough
I thought they were gonna reveal his last name to be Summers.
>>
>>80417568
yeah I definitely expected more
>>
File: laura.jpg (49KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
laura.jpg
49KB, 640x358px
>>80416919
her acting was awful
>>
>>80418018
>Do people genuinely think she's ugly?

In the movie: not at first. But then I realized she's actually a girl
>>
File: bad guy.jpg (55KB, 1024x517px) Image search: [Google]
bad guy.jpg
55KB, 1024x517px
I enjoyed him
>>
File: 6gj1ocdE.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6gj1ocdE.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>80419788
Lies
>>
>>80419391
>that was my favorite mug

Yeah, I really hope he gets more work, he's a better actor than ricky for sure
>>
>>80419906
It's hard for him to get roles because he's 6'7". It screws up the framing of the shots.
>>
>>80419755

So I'm guessing you've seen a lot of furious Wolverine cunny clones in your life to know exactly how they would act?
>>
File: head like a fucking canteloupe.jpg (199KB, 1912x797px) Image search: [Google]
head like a fucking canteloupe.jpg
199KB, 1912x797px
>>80419948

>Stephen Merchant will never play the Predator
>>
>>80416919
I haven't seen it, but I know I'll like it since my family-in-law's thought it was shit.
>>
first legitimate capekino
>>
>>80419972
yup
>>
>>80416919
It was ok. Severely overrated right now. It relies too much on a legacy that isn't really that impressive. The action scenes were cool, the main characters were enjoyable, but the plot was shitty, the dialogue was mediocre, and the cinematography was standard at best. I enjoyed it overall and I'd say it's worth seeing, but it isn't as impressive as everyone is saying.
>>
>>80417613
>non-capeshit story

It was a typical X-men story you fucking child.
>>
I thought the hype was justified because i'm been disappointed by every other comic movie in the last couple years. This one seemed leagues better then any of the other stuff lately.
>>
>>80420245
>It relies too much on a legacy that isn't really that impressive

This. I'm depressed as fuck and after seeing the movie I got the impression that the people hyping it as are somehow even more depressed than I am. It was a pretty generic movie, not relative to its era but relative to film as a whole. Add that to the fact that most X-men films have always just been essentially bland storyboards with contradicting timelines... I really don't get it.
>>
File: 1364766695288.png (157KB, 372x359px) Image search: [Google]
1364766695288.png
157KB, 372x359px
>>80416919
>dying white man must protect little beaners because they are the future of the civilization

Reminder that everything in (((hollywood))) is kiked
>>
It's like a liberal BVS
>>
>>80420334
>THIS BETTER WIN BEST PICTURE
>the hype was justified

Yeah no.
>>
Let's be honest, everyone liked this movie for the father/daughter/grandfather dynamic. It was a heartwarming and heartbreaking plot that existed for the sole purpose of delivering that dynamic. I loved it.
>>
Does anyone think Hugh Jackman seems a bit fruity?
>>
>>80416919
No Plot: the movie
>>
Incredible capekino.

"Charles, the world is not the same as it was. Mutants, they're gone now."

I was not expecting a comicshit movie where the antagonist was time, and an existential deconstruction of aging and the grief of caring for your parents at the end of their life. As someone who used to be a caregiver and deal with hospice patients, the scenes where Logan is helping Charles go to the bathroom, or the dinner scene, where Charles feels a brief moment of the way he used to be, before he was just a helpless senile old man who needed help getting his pants off to take a piss, jesus christ those hit me hard. Even the way Charles talked to Logan, going "Logan, Logan, Logan" mimicks the way real old people with dementia/senility talk.

Honestly, Patrick Stewart and/or Hugh Jackman deserve an Oscar for this acting. I think the reason it works so well is because it fits into the timeline of the previous movies. The juxtaposition between Wolverine jumping around fighting bad guys at the statue of liberty with the pathetic Logan being able to barely stumble out of a car is what makes it so powerful. You just wouldn't have the same connection if it was a one off drama movie with normal human characters. There was no sappy "Dignity in aging" bullshit. It portrayed getting old how it is, pathetic, depressing, and painful. Charles died a broken man, mutants are just.. gone..

If this had been a Singer movie, the movie would have ended with the world learning that the government had tampered with the food supply to prevent mutants from being born, X-23 would be part of a new X-Men group with stupid costumes, and Wolverine would have mindswapped with the younger clone.

The writer of that movie must have been using the film as a cathartic exercise for dealing with the loss of his parents.
>>
>>80420740

Cont.

I mean the whole "goal" of the protagonist was to get a fucking sail boat so he could spend his last days with his mentor and father figure out at sea where he wouldn't be a danger, and so he could blow his brains out. Even working a shitty limo job driving around shitty people to do it. A far cry from cage fighting the blob or flying around in a super secret stealth jet.

People who wanted Logan to live at the end are in reality just fearful of their own deaths. Even if Logan somehow lived at the end of the movie, it would have been a Pyrrhic victory, he was just ready to die. Everyone he knew, everyone he loved was dead. The world had moved past him. It would have been worse for him if he had lived.

In the end, him and his father figure, both larger than life figures in their fictional world, were buried in small unknown graves hundreds of miles away from each other. Utterly bleak and I loved it.
>>
REMINDER THAT JAMES MANGOLD'S PARENTS ARE FAMOUS ARTISTS AND THEIR JEWRY GOT HIM HIS JOB AS A DIRECTOR.
>>
File: o-HUGH-JACKMAN-PSY-facebook[1].jpg (252KB, 1536x1022px) Image search: [Google]
o-HUGH-JACKMAN-PSY-facebook[1].jpg
252KB, 1536x1022px
>>80420666

Ah you think everyone's fruity, Satan
>>
Kinda boring, I'm getting really tired of comic book movies.

Jackman gave a great performance though.
>>
>>80416919
As a rule I avoid hype for anything because it's the best way to ruin any kind of enjoyment I can find from a movie.
I liked it, it was a solid movie, and maybe the least capeshit, capeshit movie ever.
It's solid. I didn't get *feels* from it like a lot of anon's claim, but I thought the performances from Jacked Man and Picard were grate. And I think everyone walked out of the theater wanting a cunnyverine daughterfu.
If you go in expected "THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER" you're going to be back here tomorrow throwing around words like "overrated."
If you like the x-men movies its worth seeing. Jackman and Stewart are retiring from the roles, and it's a great sendoff to character's they've been playing for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>80420740
>>80420902

Totally agree. All you have to do is get past the fact that it's shoddily written, executed, uninspired at times and the film is incredible. 10/10 Deepest and best movie ever.
>>
>>80421072
Please give examples.
>>
File: 1386186058667.jpg (72KB, 519x550px) Image search: [Google]
1386186058667.jpg
72KB, 519x550px
It was a solid 6/10.

Not enough really interesting action sequences, I felt like they were very same-y. Just slashing and stabbing without anything really unique like how in Godzilla when he grabbed the MUTO I was like "Oh, I've already seen this in King Kong..." but then he blasted down that thottie's throat and I was like woah! Yeah, nothing like that in this movie. All predictable fight scenes.

The X24 was just a cop-out for a villain, speaking of villains, there wasn't really any. Just a dude with a robot hand and a doctor. Really lackluster.

The pale guy was just a lazy way for them to know where Logan and gang was at all times, really stupid.

Taking the break to stay with the negroes was incredibly retarded. The killing of Professor X didn't come as a surprise or anything, I felt nothing. Probably from being confused as to what was happening. Just felt so out of place that they went straight in the house to kill him before anyone else even saw him.

The final scene felt kinda gay, I don't feel like they really ever developed a familial bond and for him to be all like "this is what it feels like" seems like they were just trying to be sentimental and emotional, I didn't feel anything.

Overall, it was just a fun movie, but it was not film.
>>
>>80418998
>Were the kids immune to the mutant killing disease?
They had some kind of resistance to it since they were engineered to be weapons. No point spending all that money to make mutant assassin's who get BTFO'd by an energy drink.
Your kryptonite can't be monster energy drinks.
>>
>>80420334
when it's in a style like this and it's so different to the others, is it even still to be regarded as a comic book movie? Seems like they have their own genre that this film mostly avoids
>>
>>80421196
>Just slashing and stabbing without anything really unique
What's a nigger gonna do? He's got knife hands.
>>
What was Laura rambling on about at the end of the movie?
>>
>>80421369
repeated the speech from the western they were watching in the hotel

I find that shit really tacky and doesnt do anything for the film desu
>>
>>80420689
>No Plot: the movie
Do you know what a plot is?
The plot was "get cunnyverine to eden."
>>
>>80421072
I think people who haven't ever had to take care of an elderly relative or someone they loved before they miss a lot of the complex feelings that Jackman and Stewart were able to portray in a capeshit movie of all things. Logan's angry at Charles because of what he did, but he also feels guilt and shame because of his anger. Logan is really depressed because taking care of Charles is such a burden, but he doesn't know what he would do without him; and when Prof X finally kicks the bucket Logan is just lost and ready to die.

Charles is confused and embarrassed because of his helplessness, but still wants to maintain the old father/son relationship dynamic him and Logan had, where Charles was the 'authority', even though that time is gone and it's Charles turn to be cared for. He's also seen his life's work come crashing down around him, even though he only has a vague sense of what had actually happened; but still feels responsibility to do the thing he's always done, which is act as a teacher and guiding figure to the lost, but he can barely sit up to watch TV.

I dunno, it just really connected with me on some real personal issues I have/had.
>>
>>80421327
Yeah dude, but they could have had some scenes where he, idk sliced a dudes leg off and threw it at someone or something. Or a scene where he took someones eyes out with his claws and held them up over a wall to scare someone. Shit, it aint my job to come up with cool things.
>>
>>80421434
>le the movie is good because I associate it with my experiences

not an argument for a good movie
>>
>>80421151
What is there to say that hasn't already been said? The lab footage scene was terrible. Crossing the Canadian boarder wouldn't have meant shit. X suggesting they stay the night with the family was pure unadulterated classic schlock. The bad guys were retarded. "So this is what it feels like" *chokes and dies* was terribly cheesy and cliche. I could go on but it's pointless. It wasn't a well made film. It wasn't even the best X-men movie. This of course is in response to the hype and posts like yours claiming the movie is incredible. TDK was immensely better than all capeshit when it came out and still wouldn't say it was incredible.
>>
>>80421318
Another anon here.

I'm finding it funny that I've seen several people say they hate capeshit movies, then blast Logan for essentially not following capeshit formulas, and in my opinion are exposing themselves as contrarians.

Like staightup:
>I hate capeshit, but...
>Where are the clearly defined bad guys!?
>Why are their deaths so meaningless!?
>Why did Laura call Logan daddy at end!?
>How could Logan and Laura develop a relationship so quickly!?
>Why are they crossing a border to Canada!?
>God I hate Calaban he is so pale and pointless!
>Movie is promoting anti-whiteness!
>Movie is promoting feminism!
>What was point of movie, they didn't save world so no plot!

My hats off to people that give valid reasons for hating the movie that are not hypocritical, or actually give a well thought out critique of the film.
>>
>>80421512
Ok? There's no such thing as an objectively 'good' movie, at the end of the day it's all subjective. Name one 'good' movie that doesn't rely on connecting with the audience on a personal level?
>>
>>80421428
that's War of the Worlds-tier plot.
Must Drive To Your Parent's House
>>
>>80421434
>I can relate to a superpowered 200 year old with invincible bones and claws because he has to make sure an old man takes his pills so he doesn't accidentally kill everyone with his psychic powers
>>
>>80421512
That's often what makes a movie you good, you retard.
>>
>>80421581
Moonlight. I am neither gay nor black.

>>80421623
No its not, good is making you connect without having any experience. To present itself so realistically that you genuinely care based on the merit alone.
>>
>>80421620
Yeah, I went out and leased a limo after seeing it and have been stabbing mexican gang members. That's what 'relating to a character' means right? I ask because I'm a retard.
>>
>>80421623
No, that's why you liked it, which is an entirely different discussion, and has no place in a critical analysis of the movie.
It's really important to distinguish the two.
>>
>>80421728
>t. I have to literally be the character to relate to something in the plot
>>
>>80421603
Its the plot of literally every single road trip or quest movie ever, you pernicious twat.
>>
how does wolverine bend his wrists if his claws are longer than his hands?
>>
>>80417538
This is a board for tv and movies. This is a movie. I don't like the subjects of every thread that gets posted on here but just because I don't like them doesn't mean this isn't the appropriate venue for discussion.

What's with all the " I don't like this so it doesn't belong even though it's on topic discussion" on this fucking site these days
>>
>>80421753
Ok name where I said I was giving a 'critical analysis' of the movie. I was just saying what I thought about it, you know, the thing that the OP literally asked for?
>>
>>80421828
They retract into his forearm.
In the age of apocalypse arc (from the comics) he cuck's cyclops and get's his hand blown off for his trouble. It never regenerates, but when he gets pissed his claws still pop through the metal cuff thing he wore over the stump.
>>
>>80421898
huh

well this answers a question I've had since I was a child
>>
>>80416919
If you can ignore the ham fisted political shit, it was ok. Maybe a bit depressing
>>
>>80421005
https://youtu.be/B3zU2IcVzbc
Watch this and tell me Hugh Jackman doesn't polish cock in his free time.
>>
>>80421603
Not everyvstory is about saving the world you teenager
>>
File: wolverine 1.jpg (43KB, 392x480px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine 1.jpg
43KB, 392x480px
>>80421949
In the comics at least his claws also pop out more on the top of his hands rather than between his knuckles, so it's a little more apparent.
>>
just keep keenposting
>>
File: Pringles.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Pringles.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>80422099
>>
>>80417748
the movie was full of useless characters like caliban and professor x. even the villains outside of x24 were shite.
>>
>>80418148
this anon is 100% correct
>>
What was killing Logan? Why couldn't he regenerate faster anymore? Why is his leg fucked? He knew like 10 languages, why didn't he speak Spanish with the girl?
>>
File: IMG_20170310_224953.jpg (84KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_224953.jpg
84KB, 680x680px
Wouldn't Laura stop growing after they coated her skeleton in adamantium?
>>
>>80422371
>What was killing Logan?
Metal poisoning from the adamantium on his bones.

Why couldn't he regenerate faster anymore?
His healing factor was getting weaker fighting the metal poisoning.

Why is his leg fucked?
Metal getting heavy due him getting older

He knew like 10 languages, why didn't he speak Spanish with the girl?
He doesn't know Spanish.
>>
>>80422185
>useless characters
>professor x
He was the emotional core of the movie
>>
>>80420740
>>80420902
Good posts

>>80421728
>Moonlight. I am neither gay nor black.
Are you saying you have to have the same sexuality and race as someone to emotionally connect with them? Moonlight is a particularly bad example, because his main problem was being quiet and scared, and that's how audiences connect to him. Notice that the other black, gay guy in the movie is pretty happy throughout.
>>
>>80422441
>implying her skeleton was coated with adamantium
Just he claws dude.
>>
>>80417036
>Doesn't feel like a superhero movie at all.
KYS
>>
>>80422371
>What was killing Logan?
Adamantium poisoning
>Why couldn't he regenerate faster anymore?
He was old, had adamantium poisoning and corporations were putting shit that was repressing mutant powers in food and drinks
>Why is his leg fucked?
He couldnt regenerate as well anymore
>He knew like 10 languages, why didn't he speak Spanish with the girl?
He didnt know Spanish apparently, there are more than 10 languages fyi
Its actually impressive how much were you able to miss in such straightforward story
>>
>>80422029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjpJIoPNUHc
>that soft "hi" he gives at the end
definitely
>>
>>80422598
>Its actually impressive how much were you able to miss in such straightforward story
I watched a cam version and couldn't hear shit
>>
>>80422628
Lmao I really think he might be gay. I was wondering how he always seems so happy and flamboyant. These videos all but confirm it for me.
>>
Watching it now, but I hate movies where the protagonist are way overpowered than the "bad guys". I mean absolute mind control over others, and 2 with the ability to not be killed at all vs a bunch of humans with guns. Kinda lackluster desu
>>
"Crossing the Canadian boarder wouldn't have meant shit."
Someone wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>80422665
Shame, youyoat missed out, at least wait for decent rips if you dont want to go to cinema dude
>>
>>80422744
>bsolute mind control over others
Did you miss the part about his crippling delirium/alzheimers and having to be constantly medicated.
He tried to use his powers in the hotel and nearly exploded the heads of half of vegas.
>>
>>80419791

I liked that scene in particular. the hand movements were so janky and not perfectly smooth. Really it's the imperfections that show the realness of it.
>>
>>80416919

It's not schlock, but it's not as good as everyone is saying it is. The storyline loses a lot of its potency due to changing the background to Xavier mind fucking the X-Men instead of Logan killing them all. First thirty minutes are dedicated to securing an R-rating. Villains aren't terribly interesting, lots of convenience with bad decision making piloting the story.

That said, it has a lot of great character moments, Laura is a treat except for the last few minutes where she becomes painfully typical. Patrick Stewart makes a great senile old man. It's very enjoyable without going full throttle to quiptown
>>
File: 1358397095116.png (234KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1358397095116.png
234KB, 460x464px
>>80422840
>each finger moves individually

fuckin rad
>>
>>80422778
then explain, fucko

it wasn't explained to a lot of people

seemed like a magic jurisdiction border that you'd imagine wouldnt mean anything in that world
>>
Just coming from the theatre

WTF WAS THIS PIECE OF SHIT
someone explain to me the good ratings, the only possibility seems to be paid reviews.

whats the point of these fights? why is the enemy so stupid and why are the kids so useless?
>wolverine fights a wolverine and gets help by a wolverine. every has regeneration and cant harm the others.
>chasing wolverine and not bringing something to kill him
>charles story leads to nothing, they could have just killed him before the movie.
>who the fuck is charles albino boi
>girl cant speak, suddenly starts speaking mexican, learns english over night.
>lets go to canada, they wont be able to follow us
>kids trained to kill cant fight, except wolverina

best part was the fat black kid running away
>>
>>80417415
>until all the contrarians band together to hate on it?
Who gives a shit? They're all fucktards anyway.
>>
>>80423026
You're a pleb and need to leave.
>>
File: le postman.png (284KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
le postman.png
284KB, 491x491px
>>80423083
i hope you got paid for that retarded post
>>
>>80422099
>>
>>80423026
>best part was the fat black kid running away

It honestly was one of the best parts of the movie. My friends and I were giggling. He was really fast too so it looked super goofy.
>>
>>80422744
dont worry the bad guys excatly equaly powered as the protagonist.

which lead to fights where nobody can get harmed.
>>
File: 1398376285300.png (391KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1398376285300.png
391KB, 542x540px
>>80416919
>tfw lived to see capekino
>>
>>80422909
Charles literally explains to Logan why they are to follow through with the plan to get X23 pass the border.

It was explained to everyone but retards like you just weren't listening.
>>
File: x men.png (901KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
x men.png
901KB, 1200x821px
>You were an animal when we found you
What did Charles mean by this?
In the first X Men film, Logan is an aimless drifter but one of his earliest actions is to help Rogue. He never seemed as morally reprehensible as is implied.
>>
>>80423357
Yeah I just got done rewatching the first X-Men.
He was a cage fighter but he wanted to protect Rogue.
>>
>>80423324
half of Charles dialogue was ineligible mumbling and I saw it in a cinema with three other people a few hours ago
>>
>>80423473
as in, three other people in the room, so perfect conditions and I couldnt make out a lot of words

also what the black farmer talked about on the way to the pump

>>80423357
he was mostly a cage fighting freakshow
>>
>>80423026
what are some movies you like?
>>
>>80423357
James Mangold is a hack that doesn't respect the back story. Logan was good though.
>>
>>80417748
agreed
>>
>>80423357

Hahaha, I forgot all about that ridiculous hairstyle.
>>
>>80416919
Best X-Men movie ever.
>>
It has a very obvious anti-Trump agenda, which ends up going full circle and being a promotion of Nationalism.

That's why when that dumb SJW Comic Book Girl 19 reviewed it, she burst into tears because the film portrays the reality of incompatible cultures and peoples living side by side; a bleak, genocidal dystopia. And she and her ilk are used to the X Men being a safety blanket their leftist utopian politics.
>>
File: mytops.png (64KB, 626x811px) Image search: [Google]
mytops.png
64KB, 626x811px
>>80423760
sorry for german titles

ignore the lord of war rating, movie got a special place in my heart
>>
File: 141075609246.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
141075609246.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>80424089
>that taste
>>
>>80416919
ITT people who didn't realize the virus that killed the mutant gene also affected and weakened alive mutants.
>They don't realize corn products is what spread it
Thats why Logan got adamantium poisoning, and why Charles was fucked in the head
>>
>>80424158
post yours faggot
>inb4 korean/russian trash
>>
halfway through the movie I was getting annoyed by her screams

It also made me realise just how much we were missing on by the studios forcing pg 13 shit on all other movies
>>
>>80424089
>Arrival, GoT, Lalaland, Titanic and Dark Knight
>random foreign films to appear to be cultured
>yet doesn't like Logan

lel
>>
>>80416919
im at the part where he just fought x-24 what should i expect?
>>
>>80424205
I'm not autistic enough to keep a list like that.
>>
>>80424259
Smashing a truck with a shovel feels
>>
>>80424089
>finding dory
>arrival
>hacksaw ridge
>9

am I reading this fucking thing right?
>>
>>80424221
Who's screams?
>>
I didn't see much political in this movie.
>>
>>80424320
laura's, they felt a little too forced sometimes
>>
>>80424347
Literally fuck off
>>
>>80424294

Yes, you are. Those are accurate ratings.
>>
>>80424347
>>
>>80424377
kys, bbc loving bitch fag

>>80424393
No, they are not
>>
>>80424224
what have logan and the others you mentioned in common?
>>
>>80424489
Nothing, they are all shit unlike Logan.
>>
>>80424275
then write them down, like the oldfag you are
>>
File: 1489000457760.jpg (26KB, 710x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489000457760.jpg
26KB, 710x361px
Boring villains.
The father/daughter relationship was underdeveloped.
The other kids were shit.
The wolverine clone was cape schlock and out of tone.

The movie has the GoT effect. If you kill some plot relevant characters for some fast drama, you can fool the plebs that the overall bad plot is also interesting and great.
>>
>>80424458

No, not if you have bad taste.
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>80424528
>shit
>unlike Logan
kek

i wonder if they make any profit with this flick.
they must pay so much for the shills.
>>
>>80416919
My only problem with the entire movie is that Xavier died at the same time they introduced Logans clone, who had no proper build-up at all.
>>
>>80424595
only one with bad taste here seems to be you
>>
>>80422744
well, this sounds like the movie for you then
>>
>>80424682
The clone was built up and foreshadowed early on when they are watching the phone footage.
>>
>>80424224
>random foreign films
>he's clearly german
kys idiot
>>
>>80424563
>kill some plot relevant characters

maybe you have to be a furry or wolffangay to feel anything, when logan died.
There is no reason why you should be sorry for charles to die. He was a likeable character, but way over his time and it was good that he died,

when logan died, i just thought he died because all good guys acted like complete idiots this movie and i was happy that he died so this disaster of a movie ended.
>>
>>80424537
I don't watch movies.
>>
>>80424782
A simple label saying "X-24" has no significance to most viewers. The most almost anyone will know is that they made mutant babies. Never full cloning tech
>>
File: 1349358232790.jpg (138KB, 580x859px) Image search: [Google]
1349358232790.jpg
138KB, 580x859px
>>80424089
just stormberg and tatortreinger are german productions.
compared to international productions they are maybe a 7 or 8, but they are the best shows made in germany.

for the other movies "Hey, 'nobody' here speaks english, lets change its name or at least add a shitty german subtitle."
tfw have to wait ~2 months for movies being released in germany, because they have to dub it.
>>
>>80424796
>not even American

Well then fuck off, no wonder you couldn't appreciate Logan you unpatriotic piece of shit.
>>
>>80424990
I like logan, I'm just acknowledging your idiocy
>>
>>80424089

>Rush and Ratatouille
>10/10

Absolute patrician
>>
>>80424943
I didn't mean that, I meant the scene when Gabriella says the children wont fight so they are killing them because they've developed "something new and better that will follow their orders" and then it literally shows a shot of a full adult male in a tank. I thought then that was obviously a clone of Wolverine.
>>
File: retard_alert.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard_alert.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>80424990
>patriotic
LETS GET OUT OF THIS RETARDED COUNTRY AND MOVE TO GLORIOUS CANADA

mkay
>>
>>80425061
Shit I must have missed that
>>
This move was keeno
>>
It was ok, plot is actually kinda obvious after the first few minutes, I can't believe anyone thought this would end happy for Charles/Logan.
Also imo last third of the movie was kinda weaker than the rest.
I really liked Charles' funeral scene.
>>
File: qtp2t.jpg (27KB, 397x504px) Image search: [Google]
qtp2t.jpg
27KB, 397x504px
>>80425227
It Dafnelitely was ;)
>>
>>80425227
>>80425391
How long do you think she will have before being a child actor takes its toll on her?
>>
>>80420155
Yeah that's what I th-
Oh wait
fuck
>>
>>80425615
I hope it doesn't. I'd like to see her have a long and successful career!
>>
>>80425783
You know it's likely that she is already being used to pleasure the higher ups.
>>
File: Screenshot_140.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_140.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>80425391
I want a daughter that looks just like her. Me and my husband are trying for a girl : )
>>
>>80425615

Couple more years yet before she's at the worst age. Acting's hard on female child stars. Some males too.
>>
>>80425887
>>80425972
That's terrible. I don't believe the stories of child abuse in hollywood. So much more people would have been arrested by now.
>>
>>80426063
You can get away with literally anything if you have enough money.
>>
just saw it senpai.... gotta admit cried a little at end ...probably pay to watch it again
>>
>>80425887
>>80425972
>>80426117
>>80425615
Her father is already jewing her out by doing bathtub scenes in their tv show. And some of those pictures of them are incredibly suspect.
>>
I really liked the movie. I'll probably see it again tomorrow.
>>
File: embarrasing.jpg (11KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
embarrasing.jpg
11KB, 200x235px
>>80424089
>hurr Logan is shit
>La La Land, Hidden Figures: 9/10

Christ Almighty
>>
>>80416919
Just saw it today. It was really good.
>>
It was alright. Not as great as y'all made it out to be.
>>
>>80418029
the movie would not have worked thematically without the clone.
>>
>>80427937
>y'all
opinion discarded
>>
File: 1488963312350.jpg (85KB, 1231x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488963312350.jpg
85KB, 1231x1080px
>>80428382
>>
>>80422665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
>>
>>80417232
No, it doesn't
>>
Seemed alright. The black family should have never made it in and dedicated more time to the father daughter grandfather thing.
Do you think Logan would have survived if they transplanted his head on to the x24 body?
>>
>>80419791
this. i cant get over how much i enjoyed this useless villain. he was a rather minor character but i seriously love what boyd and the costume people did with him.
>>
should i watch apocalypse before logan?
>>
File: julius.jpg (8KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
julius.jpg
8KB, 220x276px
>mfw after the X-24 scene

That fucking music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBdvIZtY7w
>>
>>80428762
I thought the family were a nice pace change, plus you could feel the tension. You KNEW they were gonna die as soon as they became relevant. Also they were a nice way to tie into the theme of family.
>>
>>80416919
Great movie. How often is it that we get capeshit that turns out NOT to be capeshit?
My one gripe was the ending, which seemed kind of hollywood in certain scenes.
It was pretty cool when she turned his grave marker into an X though.
>>
The only thing bad about the movie is all the fags pretending to like my Laura Kinney now, but still think she's a 9 year old.
>>
>>80428197
This
>>
>>80417036
>fun
nigga what
>>
>>80421014
> "THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER" you're going to be back here tomorrow throwing around words like "overrated."

This is sadly what happened to me. I knew it would happen but the reception was so universally and overwhelmingly positive it didn't make it easy to temper my expectations. Came out disappointed. Hopefully, over time, rewatching it knowing exactly what to expect I can enjoy it more
>>
>>80420631
>Director cut the scene in the movie where the black mom asks logan if hes married and prof heavily eludes to jean gray by saying "yes, but he killed her"
I agree with him doing the cut because it needed breathing room, but man that is seriously the icing on the 'fuck logan' cake
>>
>>80430006

Actually, re-watching the movie, I just wanted the farm scene to end as soon as possible, because I knew what was going to happen next. The movie goes from a quiet scene where Xavier is pouring his heart out into a nightmarish slasher movie in seconds. I saw a woman leaving the theater to go to the bathroom during Xavier's monologue, and I thought, "Holy shit, you chose a bad time to go to the bathroom."
>>
>>80423473
Time to learn english burger.
>>
>>80429602
He was pretty charismatic desu
>>
>>80421542
Yeah, this is something I've been seeing too. It's pretty funny
>>
>>80429602
he definitely had good costume/concept designers and it seemed like boyd tried to understand the character and tried his best. Its a shame that the writers didn't give him more shit to do else he could have been a GOAT villain
>>
>>80430678
i liked his glasses and his general attitude. i loved that shocked little look he gives when logan tells him to fuck off. i loved that little spin around on the spot when meeting logan at the compound.

11/10 would let him pound my boipussy
>>
>>80423357
>you were always an animal wolverine... I just gave you claws

Shit striker was a GOAT villain wish Brian Cox came back again in some capacity
>>
>>80421196
>speaking of villains, there wasn't really any. Just a dude with a robot hand and a doctor. Really lackluster.
I disagree. The way this movie actually focused on the characters and set aside the typical "save the world from the bad guy" type shit is why I loved it so much desu.
>>
>>80417036
Agreed.
>>
>>80424563
>The father/daughter relationship was underdeveloped.
Not at all. It had pretty good developing, actually. Especially for a super hero movie.

>The wolverine clone was cape schlock and out of tone.
See >>80428197

>The other kids were shit.
They barely had any lines. The ones that did actually did a good job. Plus them helping out at the end was good.

Rice was too much of a crazy cientist, I'll give you that. Pierce wasn't original but played very charismatically, and ultimately worked.
>>
>>80418029
This was my sentiment exactly. I liked it, but I was hoping/expecting to love it. I let myself get too hyped.
>>
>>80430006
Yeah I liked the whole portion at their house but the dinner scene especially was great. Had some really good character moments.
>>
>>80430836
Like this >>80430826 anon said, his charisma and presence ended up surpassing the fact he's a bit underwritten.

Oh and I thought his robotic arm was really well done, it didn't look overly slick and futuristic. It looked a little realer and kind of kept with the tone of the movie
>>
>>80430826
If they were going for a western vibe they could have made him use his roobot hand like a Revolver Ocelot lite. Also give them a better gun than that shitty Ruger, something weird and futuristic like a Chippa Rhino would be better.
>>
>>80420631
Pretty much, yes. That was definitely the strongest point of the film.
>>
>>80422844
>lots of convenience with bad decision making piloting the story
elaborate
>>
>>80429901
I was kinda hoping for Omega Red but I guess they had to be really literal with the whole "Logan's old self comes back to haunt him".
>>
>>80420000
Where did you get that pic? Is there already a decent copy somewhere?
>>
>>80416919
>we gotta cross the border!

what would stop the corporation dudes from simply crossing after them? its a retarded question, i know, but thats something thats been on my mind since i watched the movie

otherwise i did love it, thohgh
>>
>>80420689
Teenage contrarian:The Post

I hope this makes a lot of money. I think it already has. Hopefully this will end shitty capeshit as we know it
>>
>>80432269
A corporation isnt going to go against a government power and blatantly break international law without expecting repercussions
>>
File: nfcc.jpg (249KB, 600x996px) Image search: [Google]
nfcc.jpg
249KB, 600x996px
>>80432269
Captain Canada would stop them at the border, eh.
>>
>>80431801
I was hoping his hand was adamantium and he could parry wolverines claws. Also if he had like augmented reflexes so he could get up close and personal with wolverine.

And him being killed by kids was a shitty death I would have prefered wolverine cut off his arm with one claw and hit him in the gut with the other. Or even if Caliban's sacrifice killed him would have been a decent send off for both characters.

getting gang banged by frozen grass seemed a little gratuitous and undignified
>>
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA.png (2MB, 1832x1734px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA.png
2MB, 1832x1734px
I really liked it until it went full "Lord of the Flies: But Mutants" which they didn't really pull off.

The whole segment at the kid mutant compound in Montana or whatever bum fuck boarder state they were in sucked. It's like they didn't know what they wanted to do thematically. Then logan takes a nap and the kids are just gone...like "HEY FUCK YOU LOGAN WE'RE OUT".

wtf even was that?
>>
>>80432373
>>80432407
>>80432269

>what would stop the corporation dudes from simply crossing after them?

literally nothing. Real talk I was in Maine once and there was a dirt road leading to Canada and the only border control was a telephone where you call up the border dudes and tell them your crossing and a private citizen who was banging a pot and label to notify a near by out post that people were approaching the border. I shit you not I saw this.
>>
>>80432464
the kids got their revenge. It neatly closed that little thread
>>
>>80416919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk&feature=youtu.be
It was disappointing and overrated, but on par with the other solo wolverine movies.
Days of Future Past remains the best of the series
>>
File: 1477086985999.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477086985999.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>80432700
>television in the background audio

Opinion dropped. Don't bother watching this video it will drive you nuts famalam.
>>
>>80432854
forgot to close the door TOO LATE NOW
>>
File: Mvc2-sabretooth.png (23KB, 374x280px) Image search: [Google]
Mvc2-sabretooth.png
23KB, 374x280px
Am I the only one who forgot Logan's real name was James Howlett? When they showed that on X23's birth certificate I thought that meant she was Sabretooth's daughter (until I realized he was Victor Creede a few minutes after the fact) and Logan would have to raise his enemy's daughter.

I also sorta felt like the X24 guy was very similar to Sabretooth. In general I'm just sad I wont see my favorite X villain in another movie ever.
>>
>>80416919
It was kinda average honestly, nothing really special except a bunch of cg blood
I liked the little girl more when she mute
It turned into a bunch of capeshit at the half way point
And Logan died because.. I dunno, I guess that was a really strong tree, Wish the overdose from the serum was the reason he died because dying from a stab wound after being stab 8 billion times was kinda meh
>>
File: he-doesnt-like-dafne.jpg (44KB, 586x498px) Image search: [Google]
he-doesnt-like-dafne.jpg
44KB, 586x498px
>>80434078
>You don't want to her me talk, anon? You some kind or racist bigot?
>>
>>80417232
My slow friend , I think what they are trying to say is that it doesnt feel like watching the seizure inducing avengers movie
>>
>>80434226
I had the same feeling as Logan when she suddenly decided to speak
"Now you feel like talking? then what was all of that silent type stuff back then?"
I guess she wasn't in the mood
>>
>>80434558
Yeah she's a qtp2t but that spanish is horrid. Cut that shit out
>>
>>80424563
Valid points except

>The father/daughter relationship was
underdeveloped.

It was suppose to be underdeveloped you dumb fuck , they only knew each other for a little under a week. Which just shows how real this relationship was.
>>
>>80434626
You don't like hearing a REAL language anon?
>>
>>80424089
>Movies that eurocucks will never understand

dont you have a rapefugee to prep, Dieter
>>
>>80424089
xmen zukunft?

dude shit sucked compared to logan u have a shit taste
>>
>>80434990
English wins by seniority, amigo.
>>
>>80435069
>seniority
What do you mean by this
>>
>>80434078
dumb ass he died because he lost half of his blood after being shot by ak's and stabbed by a tree trunk. no amount of healing is going to make new blood out of thin air . do you know basic biology you nigger?
>>
>>80435247
I guess but it was really underwhelming
>>
I want Dafne to be happy.
>>
>>80435292
it was suppose to feel underwhelming because its like watching someone u cared about and u knew were once very strong and energetic suddenly die from a small accident. sure logan was larger than life once and use to be able to survive an atomic bomb but then he became too old for that shit, just like the lot of us.

would u have preffered apocalypse coming and shooting some magical laser beam to kill logan u pleb?
>>
>>80435221
Old english dates back to the fifth century while spanish dates back to the thirteenth.
>>
File: 1370284235340.gif (1MB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
1370284235340.gif
1MB, 285x242px
>>80417036
>fun
There was a serious overtone of dread and horror the whole time, coupled with undertones of gay rights metaphors.
How was this fun?
>>
File: dafne-keen.jpg (673KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
dafne-keen.jpg
673KB, 2000x1333px
>>80435378
We all do. She's too sweet to be sad. That snot in the movie was kinda gross desu.
>>
>>80417036
>Doesn't feel like a superhero movie at all.
Ehh, growing up in the 90s comics were edgy exactly the same way this movie is, Wolverine comics in particular.
>>
>>80418056
superhero movies are generally reddit-tier, and there's nothing but uneducated hacks screaming, "great movie, wasn't a typical superhero movie!"

Fucking think outside of the box, you smug shites.
>>
>>80418677
>not seeing the film at 12 in the afternoon by yourself
wew lad
>>
File: 1488154071283.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488154071283.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>80435422
>gay rights metaphors

It's really like I'm on /co/
>>
>>80435558
Ah, thanks for answering. It's always interesting hear a new perspective.
>>
>>80435401
I would have preferred it was from an overdose from that serum
I thought that's how he would die when that kid establish that
I would've preffer a slow burn death than dying from battle damge wound #800000
>>
>>80417036
Sweet, you sold me on it.
>>
>>80419755
I disagree, I thought she was groomed quite well for the profession, both professionally and emotionally.
>>
>>80420419
Yeah, I felt this as well.
The children were all multi-cultural liberals and the agenda was gay rights and diversity.
God, I cringed at many points in the film.
>>
>>80435716
You know high jackman is a flaming faggot right? Have you ever seen his broadway performances? I was embarrassed just watching them.
>>
>>80420666
Yes, that's the obvious rumor.
That he's a fag.

He's a fucking theatre type turned buff guy, what do you think?
>>
>>80435716
>>80435742
>https://youtu.be/B3zU2IcVzbc
Lmao just look at this shit
>>
>>80435716
You need to spend less time on /pol/
>>
>>80420740
Oh, give me a god damn break you intellectual jerk-off.
It was gay propaganda and multi-culturalism shilling.
Get outside of your apparent box you're whiffing your farts in--you smug pretentious ass.
>>
>>80435632
hmm I guess that aint a bad way to go either, but The serum was never lethal it just made u "crazy" what ever that meant
>>
>>80435591
It's the fucking truth, and if you think that the film is protected by the thin veneer that the comics were protected by then you're a complete fool.
>>
Reddit ass movie

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

lol nope
>>
>>80435915
>>80435797
I'm genuinely curious, anon. What is it in the movie that you think has anything to do with fags?
>>
>>80435792
>the /pol/ dismissive argument
You need to spend time in the real world, and stop relying on the shoddy lies and false narratives that media is presenting you with.
>>
>>80435965
Where do you want me to begin?
The whole X-man motif is that of gay-rights.

Hugh Jackman is a known flamboyant.
The feelings given off were mostly homosexual in nature, or perverse sexual provocatives.

The constant philosophical dick jerking lines about acceptance and getting over past shit.
I don't have the script in front of me, but you can argue it either way of the fence, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>80435988
I just fail to see how literally anything in this bloody loner road movie promotes gay rights. Cultural diversity yes, but fucking homosexual rights? How? They even showcase a scene from an old school western some of the straightest, most conservative media there is.

I'm honestly trying to see the agenda here.
>>
Wolverine without adamantium is shit, what if he gets shot in the skull or hit by a car
>>
>>80436107
>The feelings given off were mostly homosexual in nature, or perverse sexual provocatives.
That of a man trying to protect a little girl? Are you high?
>>
>>80435409
Nice, just because it's older means it's a better language, that must mean The Great Islamic Caliphate was a better empire than the British one
>>
>>80436112
Because you're incapable of seeing past the simplicity of the film, which is what filmmakers rely on in the entertainment industry to take your money.
The large production companies have the will and the power to promote whatever agenda they deem fit.
Again, as stated before in this thread, X-men is a metaphor for gay rights in general.
This film just took it to a brazen and sorrowful tone.
Like when an old fag finds out he has AIDS living in california and his boyfriend is trying to console him or something.
>>
>>80436107
You seem to have missed where I said

>in the movie

Not in Jackman's personal life or" Xmen motif"
>>
>>80436158
>inner self is a little girl, and he's trying to deny his urges of being gay
Jeez lad, did you try to argue in favor for it or what?
>>
>>80436170
No. It just means christianity is superior to that mongrel religion.
>>
>>80422371
Its never been established that the film Wolverine spoke anything other than English. You need to remember for all these comic adaptations the canon from comics is meaningless.
>>
>>80436194
The theme of the movie is X-men, and the main character is Logan.
You want me to whip out quotes and emotional signals the characters were giving too?
>>
>>80421196
the "so this is what it feels like" was more geared toward him dying, i felt. like, he said that, and then fuckin died. Just saying, he wasn't saying i love you and accept you as my daughter and am over all that shit, he was just saying, okay, i care for you a bit now, and it's a bummer that you're sad that i'm dead, but no worries, i want to die. later babes.
>>
>>80436213
No, actually then, the Proto-Indo European language spoken in the Caucasus region thousands of years ago must be the greatest language, because it's older than English
>>
>Logan beaten to fuck by X-24
>Crowd cheers

Fucking normies
>>
File: 1464883651696.png (211KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
1464883651696.png
211KB, 346x406px
>>80436240
>The theme of the movie is X-men

You sound like a 6th grader filling in a worksheet. Given that all of your conclusions are based off of the actors in the movies or the supposed motif behind 60 year old comics which the movie is related to; I don't think youve even seen the movie. I think you saw the trailer and got angry that the prettyboy homo Jackman was making millions of dollars off a movie.
>>
>>80436295
Don't expect me to defend the things I say. This is 4chan, after all. It's all banter.
>>
File: Goldblum is amused.gif (923KB, 192x162px) Image search: [Google]
Goldblum is amused.gif
923KB, 192x162px
>>80436339
The movie is literally based on X-men as the theme.
That's why you went to see it, you babbling arrogant jerk-off.
These are not conclusions, conclusions could be made of the facts that are apparent, and have been overstated.
That it's a film about diversity and gay rights.
The real question is, why are they pushing it.
God you're such a simpleton it's cringey.

You made a lot of irrelevant implications there that I'm not even going to respond to.
I think you're arrogant and in denial that you're a closet homosexual and don't want to admit that they're pandering to your inner desires.
FUCKING PLEB
>>
File: moonman-nazi.png (747KB, 839x464px) Image search: [Google]
moonman-nazi.png
747KB, 839x464px
>>80436547
That's not what theme means you blathering fool! I went to see it because I got free tickets from the welfare office! I have found the reason why you're so incessant on calling all masculinity gay... You're a lesbian! Merely a lesbian trying to end all which might stand in your way. Fall not will I for you deception. I AM IN YOUR ASS.
>>
File: top cuck.png (100KB, 200x337px) Image search: [Google]
top cuck.png
100KB, 200x337px
>>80436630
It doesn't matter what you think it means, you're wrong!
The theme is X-men, it's in the X-men universe.
You arguing semantics is an absolute travesty, get over yourself you pedantic cretin.
It's not masculinity, get over the veneer of Jackman's muscles.
It's the entire film!
Such a roleyplaying cuck it hurts.
Are seriously a liberal in 2017?
>>
File: froggyfrogworld.jpg (58KB, 541x358px) Image search: [Google]
froggyfrogworld.jpg
58KB, 541x358px
>>80436769
Eh? What's this? A mere AnCap pretending to be my brother in arms? You've made a serious mistake coming to my board, young man. I've taken meatball chefs like you to the pizzaria in the sky.

So come then. Tell me why you think Fox Studios' hit masterpiece X-Men Origins: Logan is NOT the movie of the year all years until our next Wolverine movie in 2019...
>>
>>80436838
Your entire life is a meme you autistic loser.

X-men=gay rights propaganda
>>
File: nohoof.jpg (132KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
nohoof.jpg
132KB, 918x1224px
>>80436884
Meme THIS
>>
>>80436905
That's the worst thing I've ever seen. Congratulations.
>>
File: oyvey.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>80436939
Thank you. Here is a treat to remove the hurt of that image.
>>
>>80436905
dank meme brethren.
>>
>>80436966
Wonderful. I hope they shot that cow immediately.
>>
File: smug tony 1.gif (4MB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
smug tony 1.gif
4MB, 640x381px
>>80436966
>>80436905
>>80436838
This kid is so fucking triggered right now.
Sad!
>>
>>80422005
>ham fisted political shit
Did you mean "Kong: Skull Island"?
>>
>>80437060
You caught me... I've been triggered. But I'm ready to reload, baby ;)
>>
>>80437098
What was political about that
>>
>>80437119
you're a shit posting piece of nigger shit.
Your socialism is bleeding through.
>>
File: JapanWrestlingChick.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JapanWrestlingChick.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>80437345
DID I DO THAAAAAT
>>
>>80437384
>cuck diverting from the topic at hand because he knows it's jewish propaganda
sad!
>>
File: 1474576937318.png (24KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474576937318.png
24KB, 382x379px
>>80437776
You've caught me, Goyim! But it's too late! I already got my shekels! AhahahahahahHhahhAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>80423944
I appreciate it for being faithful to the comics though.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.