[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_4759.gif (2MB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4759.gif
2MB, 500x241px
previous >>80358979
>>
first for penny , forgotton and dead
>>
File: D&D.jpg (387KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
D&D.jpg
387KB, 1280x1536px
This is what Emmy Award Winning Writing looks like:

http://m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP%20609%20-%20Battle%20of%20the%20Bastards%20-%20GOT%20S6.pdf

>Dany never turns to look at the approaching DROGON. She doesn’t have to look. She only allows the faintest hint of a smile. A smile that says: my tyranny’s not ended, motherfucker. It’s only just begun.
>>
File: OurGirl.jpg (39KB, 570x425px) Image search: [Google]
OurGirl.jpg
39KB, 570x425px
>>80410192

What mental illness does /ourgirl/ have?

>Fucks brother.
>Kills Lady for no reason.
>Kills fucking everyone.
>>
>>80410579
Narcissism and a massive sense of entitlement. She's attracted to Jaime because it's the closest she can get to literally fuck herself.
>>
>>80410579
Targ madness
>>
>>80410622
>Narcissism

Good shout.

What is next for her?
>>
Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?
>>
>>80410742
Why do you post this every thread?
>>
File: afd.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
>>80410742
So if Aegon dies, Aegon still lives.
>>
Jonerys baby when?
>>
Azor Jaqen
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (3MB, 3000x4507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
3MB, 3000x4507px
Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Jaqen H'ghar will become the king of Westeros, ruler of the seven kingdoms. With blessings of the Many-Faced God, he will destroy the White Walkers and become the Azor Ahai.

Azor Jaqen
>>
Can we please talk about Stannis in TWOW?
>>
>>80410579
>What mental illness does /ourgirl/ have?

perfection

lady was shit and no one misses her, Jaime is great so she was right to fuck him, and 99% of the characters on the show are utter shit so killing them might improve it, she only needs to kill the remaining ones.
>>
>>80411790
>posting the clevernigger meme
>>
File: IMG_2348.jpg (468KB, 1398x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2348.jpg
468KB, 1398x638px
>>80411790
Mein nigga!
>>
File: smugstannis.jpg (93KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smugstannis.jpg
93KB, 500x375px
>>80412352
>night lamp is a succes
>takes winterfell with some clever ruse involving secret allies and/or theon
>everything still goes to shit and he ether dies a hero without anyone giving a shit or realizing what a fuck up he is he takes the black and rebuilds the nights watch
that's all i've got
>>
So what is Stannis end game?
Do you think that Stannis will win the throne, defeat Cersie, Deanerys and the Others, rule over Westeros and continue the Baratheon legacy?

Please GRRM let this happen.
>>
>>80412814
>grrm
>writing an endgame

if we're lucky we'll get TWOW before he dies. Never ADOS.

So the only endgame a character can have is death. If he's alive by the end of twow we'll never know his real end.
>>
File: IMG_2976.gif (473KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2976.gif
473KB, 500x202px
>>80412938
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
>>
File: Autism Speaks.gif (3MB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Speaks.gif
3MB, 300x303px
Evening /got/ i just read this shit and my autism is flaring
>>80397101
>>
Someone spoil S7 for me I'm not gonna watch it
>>
Tyrion the Imp, dwarf, halfman, demon monkey and little man.
>>
>>80413552
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
>>
I have a question that I want to ask too book readers, lets say if you read the books, do you also imagining it in your head like characters description and what not?
>>
>>80412938
Its genius, really.

>tell everyone the show ending will be different from books
>cause new readers to hope on the ASOIAF train
>grrm making stacks
>release TWOW, make money
>pretend to write ADOS for years
>release fake chapters
>on death bed just announce that it would probably be the same as the show anyway
>die
>>
>>80413549
More cock jokes confirmed
>>
File: IMG_2963.gif (2MB, 458x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.gif
2MB, 458x370px
>>80413549
Hmpf...very well then.
>>
I want to drink the milk of Poppy and then go sleep in my comfy bed.
>>
>>80416198
would you not prefer sweetsleep?
>>
Fucking cancer!
>>
>>80417341
0.01 upboat have been added to your account
>>
JONSA BUMP
>>
File: 1483426153811.png (324KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483426153811.png
324KB, 500x387px
the call that saved got
>>
>>80413549
>Stop by /tv/ to see what /got/ is up to.
>New thread is up.
>Go in.
>A reply notification pops up.
Jesus, that was spooky. what the fuck are you doing replying cross thread like that?
>>
>>80419698
i read through that thread first since it was what was last left on my browser.
>>
>>80419739
I don't blame you. But you spooked the hell out of me.
>>
>>80419786
why, do you use 4chan X?
>>
>>80419805
Yeah. I like it. Streamlines the site a whole lot. desktop notifications are the best.
I can reply, and then go do other shit, while I wait for a response.
>>
>>80419881
same
>>
Its a shame that Stannis and Davos never share a battle scene/chapter together. I like to see those two fight side by side.
>>
>>80419934
i wish davos died with Stannis in s5
>>
>>80419934
Davos admits he's not a fighter, and he's a cripple. That would never work out.
>>
>>80420104
>cripple
5 joints on your offhand don't make you a cripple.
He can hold a shield with almost 100% efficiency. In doubt just strap it a bit tighter.
>>
tfw Stannis Seaworth sits the iron throne
>>
File: I-Am-Major.png (561KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major.png
561KB, 575x575px
>>
RISE
>>
File: I-Am-Major last laugh.png (385KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major last laugh.png
385KB, 460x460px
>>
File: I-Am-Major.png (631KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major.png
631KB, 614x614px
>>
>>80416132
I wish they had used Roose more on the show instead of Ramsay.
>>
Should I save the thread again?

What say you /got/?
>>
>>80427709
give it something for the pain, and let it die
>>
File: aheh.png (117KB, 1582x1526px) Image search: [Google]
aheh.png
117KB, 1582x1526px
>>80420880
>>
>>80427709
thanks for saving the thread based anon
i hate waking up and finding the next general dead with 50 posts
>>
>>80412469
lady did nothing wrong
not her fault that her owner is dumb
>>
File: Dungeons&Dragons.jpg (843KB, 1400x1614px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeons&Dragons.jpg
843KB, 1400x1614px
I'm scared about Stannis because some retarded in GRRM blog said that Stannis was Trump and the fatman was like "yeh but stannis had honor" or something like that.

what if he kills stannis now because he thinks the """alt right""" and the hacker known as 4chan identify with the Mannis?
>>
so i just finished season 6
where is gendry
>>
>>80413939
after watching the show my brain automatically skips the book descriptions and shows me a picture of kit harrington as jon snow for example. it sucks.
>>
>tfw fappening happening RIGHT NOW
>tfw carice may be in it

what a great day to live lads
>>
File: renly.gif (937KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
renly.gif
937KB, 500x300px
Why did they even introduce Renly as a character if they were going to kill him with some bullshit deus ex machina? So they could keep up the "whoaaa.... you can never predict what happens on this show!!" meme?
>>
>>80430056
because the main story would literally be over by the end of acok/season 2 if he stayed alive
>>
So, how do you think GoT ends?
>>
>>80430416
Jon king, Dany dead after childbirth.

Bran Warden of the North.

Sansa married to Robin and getting fucked on the side by Sandor.

Arya exploring shit and occasionally spying or killing for Jon.

Tyrion Lord of Casterly Rock.

Cersei and Jaime dead.
>>
>>80430567
>>80430416

In no particular order:

Cersei strangled by either Jaime or Tyrion

Ironborn allied with Lannisters

The Wall is destroyed and Others pour in

Stannis is alive

Cleganebowl?

Jon + Dany = Azor Ahai; help defeat Others with help of Bran, who wargs into a dragon

Jon and Sansa marry at Littlefinger's coercion

Littlefinger dead
>>
>>80430782
>Jon and Sansa marry at Littlefinger's coercion

Kill yourself
>>
>>80430830
why tho? It's a political marriage to help unify a fractured North. We know Baelish is a manipulator.

He'll probably try to drive a wedge between Jon and Sansa somehow, most likely by revealing Jon's true parentage, if he knows it.
>>
>>80430567
>>80430782
While Cersei's death cannot be avoided, some of these are too obvious, a writer's job is to not make things too obvious, I'm pretty sure they will pour in some sick plot twist in the very end
>>
>>80430416
Jon knocks up Dany

The Wall Falls

Jaimie has to kill Cersei, then he rides north to join Jon's growing mega army against the Walkers. At some point he sacrifices himself to save Sansa or Arya, bringing the Catlyn storyline full circle

Jon has to stab Dany in the belly, killing her and the baby. When he pulls Longclaw out it is on fire and he uses it to kill the Night King. After this, Drogon roams the land killing everything. Bran has to warg into the remaining dragon to kill Drogon, but Bran is killed as well. Arya puts on Bran's face in order to knock up Lady Mormont, which keeps a Stark in Winterfell in the Epilogue. Sansa marries Robin Aryn. Jon rules in King's Landing all alone, having lost both of his loves

Tyrion keeps cracking memes until the final fade to black
>>
>>80430900
1. Jon will have no claim once everyone knows he's a fucking Targ baby, Bran comes back, and his only Stark connection is through a woman, and he may still be a bastard since polygamy isn't legal.

2. Baelish has worked too hard to change his plans suddenly from marrying her to Harry, who is already a problem when Tyrion is still alive, to marrying her to Jon too and using everything he's built and the connections he's made to support Jon. At the very least if Sansa is married to Harry, he can get killed after Petyr knocks her up or Harry manages to, he can then marry her and still use his money and power over the rest of the Vale and Sansa's gratitude to rule the North, rally the Vale and Riverlands and then conquer, and while Harry lives he can control him through his money and hold over the Waynwoods and Sansa thinking she's partners with Littlefinger. He has no such debt power over Jon and Jon doesn't know him, neither does Littlefinger know Jon, and Jon looks like Ned who Littlefinger doesn't like.
>>
>>80413549
which part of it? theres many aspects of that post that make me reeeeeeeeeee
>>
jonsafucktard is back i see
>>
File: lord stark, im small council.jpg (162KB, 900x731px) Image search: [Google]
lord stark, im small council.jpg
162KB, 900x731px
Give me all of your exquisite ASOIAF/GOT fanart...
I am creating a gallery.
>>
>sansa is in every episode of season 7 despite her character being completely irrelevant at this point

how can this be true when all the sansafags told me the writers hate her
>>
>>80410192
Wow this reminds me how much I loved Jon and Stannis scenes. Was that the last time the show was great?
>>
File: some more good fanart.jpg (275KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
some more good fanart.jpg
275KB, 800x683px
>>80432036
>>
>>80429712
well I didn't say she did something wrong I jsut said she was shit.

Sansa was shit too, even before she actually did something wrong.
>>
>>80432505
shit how, then? you can't just go murdering innocent doggos like that
>>
>>80432135
>Hardhome
>Wildlings storming Castle Black, ironically making Thorne the Commander who lost the wall
>Battle of the Bastards
>9/11 of the Sept

nah there's been some good stuff
>>
>>80432754
battle of the bastards looked good, but come on, everything else about it was retarded
>>
>>80431055
You act like George planned out this incredibly complex ending way back in 1991 when he was planning a trilogy.

It's only obvious because people got smarter, other fantasy books got written and we have the internet to discuss everything and relay everything we learn or theorize.
>>
>>80422701
>>80420880
had a good laff, quality work anon
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
Gendrick
>>
Why didn't Catelyn let the catspaw kill Bran?
It would've been a mercy for the readers
>>
I've been gone from this general since 2 weeks after the end of S6

Somebody gimme a quick rundown plz
>>
File: quality fanart.jpg (55KB, 904x719px) Image search: [Google]
quality fanart.jpg
55KB, 904x719px
>>80432036
>>
>>80413939
the show's casting can differ quite a bit from the book descriptions sometimes so yeah i try to keep the two distinct from eachother in my head
>>
>>80416198
just buy some heroin and mix it in with some milk
>>
I think people seriously underestimate Cersei's chances of the ultimate winner of the Iron Throne.

If the show/books has shown us one thing -- it's that Cersei *never* gives up. She *always has the final laugh. Yes, she has setbacks, but she never breaks. She is the most single-minded, driven, malicious and cold-hearted character in the entire show. That makes her the perfect candidate for the Iron Throne in a world like asoiaf.
>>
>>80438960
what? everything she does is fucking stupid and her entire storyline is literally just lannister men (tywin, tyrion, kevan, jaime) attempting to clean up after her shit
varys is literally keeping her in power just because she's so retarded that she's bound to fuck everything up
>>
>>80432789

especially the part about the bolton army being an extremely precise and highly drilled pike force. or that umber autist, when in the story the umbers seem to be one of many factions partaking in the "northern conspiracy"

also as a consequence of that whole season, we don't get to see the sick scenes in winterfell, with the storm, and theon. go back and read/listen (if ur an audiobook fag), it's perfect for the screen. it couldve been done without mance too, since they killed him in the show.

the show is complete cancer at this point, hasnt been good since season 3/4 which curiously is just about the time they ran out of book material. not even a worshipper of the mountain-that-doesnt-write either.
>>
>>80439170
>just about the time they ran out of book material
end of season 4 is the end of asos
they had 2 more books, they were just harder to adapt so they went the extremely lazy route with shitty writing
>>
>>80439170
>implying Jaime won't kill her with a blade to the back
>>
>>80439034
She may be "stupid", but she knows how to win. She instills fear into others through her cruelty. And fear is one of the important traits of a Westeros ruler.

Varys has nothing to do with her power in the latest seasons/books. She is all on her own now.
>>
>>80439267

you get my point anyway. they didn't have to though, there are scenes in affc/adwd that are really cool. winterfell, stannis' campaign, the prologue with the faceless man in oldtown, not to mention the kingsmoot - which btw I'm sick of hearing that "too many new characters! the plebs won't get it!" , and of course based victarion. truly, they removed *ALL* the cool shit from those books.

I can't recall one single memorable moment in season 5 and 6, besides the titties from one of the sands, and the night king.
>>
>>80439419
>I can't recall one single memorable moment in season 5 and 6, besides the titties from one of the sands, and the night king.

Cersei smugly sipping her wine while watching the Sept of Baelor blow up wasn't memorable?
>>
>>80439491

the effects were cool, in a dudebro sort of way, but it was so contrived and the aftermath so retarded that I try to pretend it didn't happen. Cersei has no claim, the entire city hates her and knows shes a degenerate. Not believeable at all.
>>
>>80439411
>Varys has nothing to do with her power in the latest seasons/books. She is all on her own now.
kevan has her under control, but varys kills him all whilst explaining how cersei is sure to fuck everything up
>>
>>80439573
>>80439613

Seems to me people are underestimating Cersei like they underestimated Trump. Her methods aren't conventionally "smart", but they are damn effective.
>>
>>80439695

not when you literally have a perspective into her mind in her chapters, and others witnessing her moves in others. she is mad, paranoid, obsessive, and outclassed by real players in the game.

kys.
>>
>>80439772
Oh dear, the Trump analogy applies perfectly with your post! You = liberal MSM a few months ago. Especially the "outclassed by real players in the game" part!
>>
>>80439894
are you just fishing for (you)s here or are you actually that dumb?
cersei makes ZERO political gain herself. everything she does is her desperately trying to hang on to the power that she only has because her dad married her to the king
in fact she makes negative political gain with retarded shit like the faith militant
>>
>>80439894

le troll! hehehe u got me!

I can tell you are little chicken-necked numale faggot bitch. kys.
>>
>>80439987
Yeah like her appointing Qyburn and instructing him to bring back Ser Robert Strong? Or her masterstroke of finishing off all her enemies in one fell swoop at the Sept of Baelor? While her father was dead and her brother was nowhere to be seen?

Just because she doesn't play
>muh politics
>muh honor

doesn't mean she's incapable of getting shit done.

Tywin played muh politics and he's dead.

Stannis played muh honor and he's dead.

Cersei refused to play by the rules and not only she's alive but she's sitting on the Iron Throne.
>>
>>80440201
sitting on the iron throne with what should amount to the extremely tentative support of one heavily crippled region
bravo cersei
>>
>>80440265
You're ignoring the fact that Cersei will have Euron on her side with his dragonbinder to tame Dany's dragons.
>>
>>80440201
>Or her masterstroke of finishing off all her enemies in one fell swoop at the Sept of Baelor?

That's D&D showfaggotry that literally can't happen in the books since the cache down there's been removed and they admitted they came up with that themselves

>>80440462
>his dragonbinder to tame Dany's dragons.

That's bookshit, dragonbinder doesn't exist in the show
>>
>>80440265
>heavily crippled region
stop talking about bran's bottom half
>>
>>80440703
gay lad
>>
Why did they not amputate bran's legs?
He doesn't need them, and it just makes him heavier to carry for Hodor.

He'd probably eat less if he didn't have to sustain his legs. Gotta count for something, food is valuable; Winter is coming.
>>
>>80441689
he'd look even less dignified like that
and the starks arent fucking peasants m8 they dont need to worry about food and shit
>>
>>80441795
>he'd look even less dignified like that
they could build him a little skateboard-type thingy. a box with wheels.
>>
>>80420880
Fucking Darkstar of night.
>>
File: fat.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>80441957
now you're just being silly.
>>
>>80429733
>Half my army is made up of >unbelievers. I will have no burnings. >Pray harder
Stannis is truly a patrician and general, I pray he will defeat the Boltons, their minions and rest of his enemies.

Also dubs!

Also why doesn't Stannis have any hands on the right picture? He is handless!
>>
>>80430567
And dont forget, Jaqen leaves the Faceless Men to marry Arya and become the lord of the House H'ghar.
>>
File: poll.jpg (114KB, 1117x1097px) Image search: [Google]
poll.jpg
114KB, 1117x1097px
>>80410579
>/ourgirl/
you forget our grand-total-of-26-votes poll
>>
>>80431263
And Jaqen will finally defeat everyone and become the king of Westeros!

Afterall he is the Azor Ahai.

Azor Jaqen.
>>
Hi /got/.
Haven't been here for some time (since last season ended).
Is this still the best girl?
>>
>>80432754
Mr. Baelor
A Baelor
The Baelor
Everyone is a Baelor.
>>
>>80442233
best show girl is undeniably pic related
>>
STYGAI
AND
K'DATH
>>
File: Frogfu.jpg (349KB, 2200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Frogfu.jpg
349KB, 2200x2000px
>>80442233
Obviously.
>>
File: .jpg (107KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
107KB, 500x334px
Would he have made a better Stannis?
>>
Pree!
Pree!
Pree!

P-pyat Pree!

Free Pree!
Free Pree!
Free Pee!

Pyat Pree!
>>
File: IMG_2191.jpg (20KB, 236x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
20KB, 236x319px
Release Pyat Pree!
Pree!
Pree!
Pree!

Pyat Pree!

Release the Pree! Pyat Pree!
>>
>>80444652
possibly
>>
File: John_Matson_Stannis.jpg (57KB, 492x378px) Image search: [Google]
John_Matson_Stannis.jpg
57KB, 492x378px
>>80410192
Stannis
>>
>>80442116
>Handless
>No Davos

The pottery
>>
>>80410742
Personally I like the idea of R+L=A/D and B+A=J.
But Rhaegar wouldn't have been the one who named his child. He was dead by the time of the birth.
>>
>>80446618
B+L=J is the superior theory
>>
File: IMG_0475.png (2MB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.png
2MB, 1920x1079px
Anyone see pic related yet? What do you make of it?
>>
File: getting-a-bit-dodgy-now_ellie.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
getting-a-bit-dodgy-now_ellie.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>80442233
What kind of question is that?
>>
I learned a lot about Tywin today.
>>
>>80448286
elaborate
>>
>>80448310
I'm too lazy to try and recall everything I learned right now. I just wanted to mention that I did.
>>
>>80448399
you won't even give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>80444652
looks more like a villain than stephen dillane, who is just too handsome to be a villain
if D&D wanted to make stannis into a super evil guy, which they did, they shouldn't have used dillane, even though he IS stannis
>>
>>80446618
I like N + A = J, R + L = YG and D = Blackfyre
>>
>>80448412
I hate the dumb fucking meme. But whatever.
Hated how soft his father was. Became hard.
Machiavellian Principles.
Only every laughed around his true love.
Great leader and great would-be ruler.
Good friends with the king, but relationship turned sour.
Probably got cucked.
Conspired to kill the king, while making himself appear innocent.
>>
>>80448506
sounds like you read twoiaf
thanks for the rundown
>>
>>80448546
I don't. I never have, and I don't even know how I would. I just watched a video.
>>
>>80448573
oh right probably the lores and histories extras the show does? since basically all of that is taken from the books directly
>>
>>80448614
Nope. I don't check out that extra shit about the show. I watch the episode, and then go about my business. I caught a couple post show things, but they're all boring.

I just watched some video on youtube. You wouldn't know it. And be passively aggressively trying to demean it, like a pansy, would you?
>>
>>80448712
>And be passively aggressively trying to demean it, like a pansy, would you?
nah im just bored as fuck and trying to keep this thread alive while all the amerifats are asleep
>>
>>80448712
was it the new order of the green hand video? new vid is about tywin. keen for the next one
>>
>>80448749
Fair enough. Hey, I'm an American, and I'm awake. But to be fair, I've lost control of my life.

>>80448771
I wasn't going to mention it by name. But yes.
>>
The battle against the dead would've been awesome if Tywin was involved. Fucking Dwarf
>>
>>80449052
lol tywin can't even beat edmure tully he wouldn't stand a chance against an undead army
>>
>>80449052
Maybe Stannis would have stood a chance, Tywin?

No way
>>
In a perfect world Myrcella is the volonqar. strangles Cersei, becomes the queen and Jaime her king
>>
>>80449886
valonqar isnt gender-neutral
the valonqar is edmure
>>
>>80441689
he'd probably die......... its not like they'd do it in a sterilized hospital with modern medicine and medical tools
>>
>>80441689
Amputation was much more risky at the time, and unnecessary in his case. Why would they needlessly risk his life for the sole purpose of making him lighter for the lumbering retard in charge of carrying him around and literally nothing else in the world?
>>
>>80410579
Alcoholism, narcissism and sociopathy would be my guess.
>>
>>80451780

dont forget her obsession with fire, which even if they arent targ bastards, is still a fact.

shes mad.
>>
>>80452042

also paranoid as fuck, and delusional
>>
>>80452082
lucky lancel got to fug that
>>
>>80434978
only the asos bran chapters are really boring
the adwd stuff as well i guess if you don't appreciate magic shit, but if that's the case you can just skip them all anyway since they have no relevance to anything else
>>
Shaw cable gave us new HBO seasons (I wanted a different show, but we got Game of thrones.
We only get one season of each show. I finished this in a few days and I love it. Started season 2 in incredibly terrible quality.
I didn't expect ed to be killed so fast. I can't stand the whatshername lannister. the queen. I hate her so much.
All these years I made fun of the troll looking girl, but she's becoming one of my favourites.
I hope That female lannister dies soon and I've already seen the king's death, just don't tell me which season. i mean that asshole with the blond hair and the faggy boddy.
>>
>>80454173
showfag
>>
>>80454228
huh?
I also reallhy like Jon Snow and the fat guy
>>
>>80454276
>Jon
obvious false flag.

Go with John next time.
>>
>>80430120
How joff, balon, and stannis all still live
>>
where can i watch the show online, in a resolution that doesnt get me eye cancer?
>>
>>80410579
Autism
>>
>>80454037
>ADWD bran chapters are boring

What a shitty opinion
>>
>>80410192
why do northerners continue to claim the old gods when they gave up the old gods to worship the trees?
>>
>>80455044

i like how as soon as school gets let out every thread turns to shit. you have homework to do if you want your goodboy points for this week, maybe mommy will take you to laser tag on the weekend if youre extra good.
>>
>>80410192
Can we all agree that Stannis was the rightful king?
>>
>>80454558
renly's army was fucking massive dude
>>
>>80455044
Shit bait
>>
>>80454898
i specified that they can be boring if you don't like the old-gods-magic element to the story
not saying that's my personal opinion
>>
>>80454558
>stannis
dead literally the next day if renly lives
>joff
dead after a leisurely siege of KL
>balon
starks completely free to deal with him alone
hopefully genocided with the rest of his race
>>
File: IMG_5861.jpg (54KB, 750x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5861.jpg
54KB, 750x507px
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>80456373
tree worship isn't old god. old gods originally were fertillity going back to garth the green hand. from there other religions spawned like drowned, storm god, lady of the waves etc etc.

explain the bait. first men gave up worship of the old gods so whats the point of still making a claim?
>>
>>80456761
Weiss is a moron, news at 11.
>>
>>80456761
This sums up exactly why Weiss is the worst D and uses the crayons.

The man has clearly not read the books or has become strictly a sansafag if that is how he summarizes Arya's choices, yet finds Sansa's to be gray
>>
File: 1488854995470.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488854995470.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>80456846
>>80455044
>laying weight on Linda & Elio fanfiction
>>
>>80456555
Trips!

Also deal with Euron "crazy baby" Greyjoy!
>>
Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel is......
>>
>>80457309
val
>>
>>80457211
who the fug is lindo and elia
>>
File: IMG_2977.jpg (62KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2977.jpg
62KB, 250x365px
>>80457388
Fucking dubs!

Also Wun Wun the Giant!
>>
>>80457531
Webmasters of westeros.org and writers of The World of Ice & Fire.
>>
File: IMG_2265.jpg (247KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2265.jpg
247KB, 754x1060px
Jaqen H'ghar Morghulis Valar!
>>
>>80457653
and how that is relevant to me?
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (94KB, 1280x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
94KB, 1280x516px
Jaqen H'ghar = Faceless Men = Jaqen H'ghar = The Alchemist = Pate =???
>>
>>80457814
The World of Ice & Fire is literally fanfiction.
Including Garth Greenhand.
>>
George RR Martin!
>>
>>80456761
I literally cannot think of a single decision she has ever had to make.
>>
>>80457953
I've never read the world of ice and fire. are you going to tell me that garth green hand is fan fic?
>>
>>80458328
She decided to sing that mother's song to Sandor which saved her ass.
>>
Can someone send me link to /pol/?
>>
>>80458328
well, you forgot that tied she decided to lie about Joffrey/Arya and got her wolf killed, and that time she decided to talk to Cersei and got her father killed, and that time she decided not to talk about the vale cavalry and got a few thousand loyal men killed, and ...
>>
>>80458328
Marrying ramsay, but you're not allowed to point that out. Misogynist.
>>
>>80456761
I'm not even a fan of arya but the fact that he unironically just reduced her to doing whatever is cool and badass just for the sake of propping up sansa infuriates me
>>
>>80458353
At least the part where the first men worshipping him.
>>
>>80458477
>and that time she decided to talk to Cersei and got her father killed,
i still dont get why this was necessary for cersei maintaining control
wouldn't LF have just pulled the goldcloaks betrayal regardless?
>>
>>80458768
Except Ned would have escaped, nerd.
>>
>>80458853
i must be missing something here
why would he have not tried to pull the same coup in this scenario?
>>
>>80456761
Source?
>>
I feel a great pity for the common folk and small folk alike, I always get tears in my eyes reading about their misfortune, misery and massacare.

Although I laughed a bit when Gregor killed and beheaded the stable boy when he started to shout in pain XD
>>
File: IMG_2960.jpg (85KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
85KB, 500x359px
What is Jaqen's end game?
Being in citadell and all.
>>
>>80458580
he was styled as a god, just like those from the great empire of the dawn.

garth was the king of kings and was offered daughters from lesser kings. they were desperate in this matter.

many great noble houses descend from garth including stark. brandon of the bloody blade is apparently his son.

so many kings offered their daughters to garth he sired hundreds of children. there are tales that lann maid a claim to garths kings blood.

first men worship was surrounded by fertility and life and the red god is clearly a bastardisation of said fertility religion.

manderly maid the claim to said lost order to establish that it still exists. grrm fat ass has claimed the order of the green hand will be in the upcoming books.

you're a dildo.

and by the way people during the dawn era would live for hundreds of years. they would skin change offspring.

house dayne traces blood to the great empire of the dawn as does valyria

I's suggest you'd actually read the books and not rely on the tv show and summarized wiki info as source info
>>
>>80458422
www.pol.com
>>
Ser Robert Strong, does he...have a head? Is he.....still alive and conscience?
>>
So the leak confirm that A+E=J?
>>
Is Ramsey in the novels anyway redeemable? I've been wondering about this lately. Theon did some pretty twisted things during his stint at Winterfell but I wonder if Ramsey could be made likeable the same way he was?
>>
>>80459115
Who will kill Ser Robert Strong?

Sandor Clegane ?

Jaimie Lannister?

Arya Stark?

Jaqen H'ghar?

Drogon?

No one?
>>
>>80458580
there were plenty worshipped during the ages as gods due to their life spans and magic. plenty through the empire of dawn were worshipped as gods due to rulers living hundreeds of years.

this was obviously achieved via skin changing off spring.

house dayne and it's 'valyrian' features descend from the great emprie of the dawn. valyrias predecessor.

garth is a great founder of many major noble houses and was styled as a god. rather than wed other petty kings to consolidate power kings would offer their daughters to garth to obtain kings blood

manderlies claim was inserted to claim the order still exists but george himself has said there'll be much more in regarding the order in the next two books
>>
>>80459281
no
the whole "gray characters" meme is shit
>>
>>80458768
You have to read a bit between the line and extrapolate too, to get that one, I think... Find out when the events happened, and mostly, which events.

If you think about it, the only way all this makes sense is if LF was hiding the truth from her - offpage- as to not look suspicious, before all was dealt&done.

Think of it this way :
Cersei was in on the Goldcloaks thing when it happened - hence why she was so confident - so obviously she had a talk with LF.

If the talk with LF happened BEFORE the sansa talk, then Sansa was effectively useless. She didn't tell Cersei anything she didn't know already.

But Cersei seems to think that Sansa was useful, even VITAL to the whole thing.

So the talk with LF probably happened AFTER the talk with Sansa. Now, when Cersei talked to LF and went on about how Eddard was planning to escape with his daughters and all that, if LF goes "Oh yeah, I knew already" then his head would be on a spike right next to Eddard's, for keeping a secret about a treasonous scheme.

So LF lied to her and feigned surprise. "Eddard wants to WHAT?!!".

And then he offered her the goldcloaks to stop that.

So Sansa might actually have been useless, only Cersei think she wasn't because LF was lying to her.

I think this is pretty much guaranteed to be canon, because anything else, and the events ( plus cersei thinking Sansa helped ) don't make any sense.

Now, one could go deeper and wonder WHY littlefinger was lying/hiding the truth from Cersei. Was he planning to actually give Ned the goldcloaks at first, then changed his mind DURING the talk with Cersei for some reason?

Because if he was planning to side with the Lannister right off the bat, why not just tell them?
>>
>>80459041
bro shit like that probably didn't actually happen garth wasn't a real dude
>>
>>80459281
No he portrayed as the worst character in the series except maybe Euron and Gregor

His father is interesting though, Theon calls him cruel in his chapters but I haven't seen any examples of Roose being cruel in the books, just cold and ruthless.
>>
>>80441689
the better question is why do they have wheelchairs in Dorne but not Winterfell? It's not like the wheel is high technolgoy
>>
File: 1435510963844.gif (589KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
1435510963844.gif
589KB, 245x176px
>it's a naked Melisandre scene
>>
>>80459576

because fertility worship never existed on planetos
>>
>>80459623

Roose seems like a pretty callous figure towards everything. I wonder what he is really after which is going to probably tie into a lot of lore. I wonder if he has any connection to Chett considering the whole Leech thing.

>>80459725

>Melisandre will never have dominant sex with you
Why must it hurt?
>>
>>80459450
>>80459041
>the empire of dawn
>the order of the green hand

TWOIAF fanfiction
>>
>>80460121
this shit was out long before the world of ice and fire you fucking dildo, besides have yet to read or own a copy of twoiaf.

you sound like a fucking retard.I do apologise though for ripping on a person who clearly has autism.
>>
>>80459281
>if Ramsey could be made likeable the same way he was?

desu I was sold to him at the "Jeyne&dogs" scene.

t./d/
>>
>>80460310
god that shit was sad
jeyne did literally nothing to deserve any of what she got
>>
Do you think the Ice and Fire fanbase has been so split by the TV show that there seem to be two conflicting groups going at each other's throats? You've got the readers of the novels who have been pretty loyal to George even when he wasn't all that popular with the mainstream then you also have the normie bandwagoners who have just decided to like ASOIAF due to the popularity of the TV show. It's mindboggling.
>>
>>80429972
wait what?
>>
>>80460121
dumb ass
>>
>>80460434
ill be honest i only got into the books after i'd watched the show a couple of times
i dont really think i'm opposed to original book-readers, i think i've probably got a lot in common with them opinion-wise
>>
>>80458899
http://winteriscoming.net/2017/03/15/sxsw-roundup-missed-game-thrones-panel/
>>
>>80460434
For me the TV show is an entirely different canon and it's fanbase will die off soon after the show stops airing

No offence to them but they're casuals, I've been a fan of the series since 2002, I'm in it for the long haul
>>
>>80432135
>Wow this reminds me how much I loved Jon and Stannis scenes
its a shame they did the bare minimum of them compared to adwd
>>
File: 1456873560620.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1456873560620.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>Ed Sheeran will be in the latest season of GoT, not because he's a good actor but because he's the latest hip singer.
heh DnD, talk about that artistic integrity! I bet he dies horribly too haha epic! I mean thats all game of thrones is right? just build up to the next ebin twist! the next gruesome death! the next big pair of tits!

What a pair of fucking muppets. George couldn't of handed the series to a worse pair.

A real tiresome shame it's all turned out to be.
>>
>>80460642

I first heard about ASOIAF around the time George decided to scrap AFFC and start over which pissed a lot of his fans off. Read the first three books before the paperback of Crows came out and I've been into the series ever since. Feels fucking bizarre seeing it blow up in massive amounts of popularity because of the HBO show.
>>
>>80460707
yeah, I mean it was always big in the fantasy and sci-fi community but seeing my family and normie friends watching a TV show based around incest and dwarfs was a surreal experience. I thought the show would have stayed mostly niche
>>
>>80460780

I also feel the same way about The Walking Dead.
>>
>Arya’s a rebel, and I think people are drawn to people who rebel against whatever the societal structures are. For me though, Sansa goes on one of the most interesting journeys; She doesn’t start out as someone who is really sharp, shrewd and tough, but she becomes that person. Arya is kind of always there, which is what’s great about her, but Sansa had to get there by painful experience.

Fucking sansafag. Are they kidding me right now? Are they pretending that Arya hasn't changed as a result of painful experiences?
>>
Who is kill this season?

Cersie
Bryanne
Melisandre
Gilly
Greggor
Sand snakes
Meera
Little Finger
>>
>>80460434
For me I am a showfag turned bookfag.
'Original' bookfags should be glad their obscure fantasy series became popular. Otherwise this general wouldn't exist in the first place and they were stuck to reddit on book discussion.
Showfags are pure cancer though.
>>
>>80456761
can't wait for the gray meme to die
>>
>>80460925
*and pretending that Sansa has become shrewd and sharp and tough, fucking WHEN? Show me that in ADWD. She almost cries after getting called a bastard.
>>
>>80460937
all of them, I hope
Well, Gilly is okay
>>
>>80460937
>he hasn't seen the leaks
>>
>>80459281
no but its not such a big problem because hes not a main character like the show fucking memed him to be.
>>
>>80410579
She's too good for this world.
After Stannis and Ramsay's deaths she's the only one I'm cheering forother than the hound and Jaime
>>
>>80460697
holy shit it's just a cameo
ginger peasant #3
>>
>>80460925
This is more than enough proof that they don't give two shits about Arya.
>>
What if Melisandre is really The Night's King's Other Bride?

Also who Euron x Cersei here?
>>
>>80461773
>Also who Euron x Cersei here?
I'm more of a Sanrion guy myself

I also ship Jaime x Pia, Cersei x Qyburn, Edmure x Roslin and Rickon x Osha
>>
>>80429972
>no link whatsoever
you want us to beg?
>>
>>80461694
It even explains where Sophie got the same views from. Sophie for years now has complained about how people like Arya more because she's more masculine and how Sansa's better cause she's more womanly and smarter, and has gone on and on about how much of a boss ass bitch Sansa is, how she deserves so much, how tough she is, how she's a great player, even going as far as only reading Sansa's chapters. D&D brainwashed her and have been reinforcing this season after season.
>>
>>80461002
>And best of all, Lord Nestor's cooks prepared a splendid subtlety, a lemon cake in the shape of the Giant's Lance, twelve feet tall and adorned with an Eyrie made of sugar.
>For me, Alayne thought, as they wheeled it out. Sweetrobin loved lemon cakes too, but only after she told him that they were her favorites. The cake had required every lemon in the Vale, but Petyr had promised that he would send to Dorne for more.
look how shrewd and calculating she's become
>>
>>80461862
>I'm more of a Sanrion guy myself
Sandor's a little rough for Tyrion.
>>
>>80461961
Sansa isn't a player whatsoever I am sick of this feminist wet dream, she's just a 13 year old girl pretending to be Littlefinger's bastard, she has no political ambitions of her own she just wants to marry a good guy and find her family again
>>
Where is Syrio forel?
>>
>>80460925
Reading this literally triggered me
>>
What's the deal with Kindly man?
What is his end game next to serve him of the many faced god and training Arya to become a Faceless Men?
>>
File: EtUnds.jpg (67KB, 394x384px) Image search: [Google]
EtUnds.jpg
67KB, 394x384px
>>
>>80460925
Sansa was a bitch saved by others all the time, and now she pretends to be an edgelord but she's still a dumb bitch, only a bit more manipulative, but with those who don't actually deserve it so she's basically dangerous for any of the good guys. She ommited important info about the knights of the Vale which could have gotten Jon killed, didn't tell him that because he was uppset with CIA and O, SURPRISE! If CIA hadn't decided to help him anyway Jon and his army would have gotten wrecked by Ramsay's master plan.

Arya got beaten so many times, had to use her wits to get out of the many situations she got into and eventually became a master assassin.
I'm drunk so don't expect anything half-coherent, but still better than the crap that was having Brienne of Tarth magically appear and kill a wounded man after a battle, thinking that was some sort of honor.
>>
Friendly reminder that Jaqen and the Kindly Man are the leaders of the Faceless Men.

Kindly Man the senior
Jaqen H'ghar the junior
>>
>>80462716

Arya and Bran confirmed to be the next successors to the Faceless Men. Imagine what they could do with Bran's skinchanging?
>>
>>80462063
That feminist wet dream has firm believers in Dabid and DB Weiss, and tumblr.
>>
>>80462716
>Jaqen was not Syrio Forel
Disappointed desu.
>>
>>80410461
FUUUUCK that's stupid
>>
>>80462618
>She ommited important info about the knights of the Vale which could have gotten Jon killed

According to tumblr speak, she was justified in doing that because "if she'd told Jon then he would've gotten more people killed in Ramsay's trap or made Ramsay stay in Winterfell where he'd need to siege". Cause that's how dumb they think Jon is and how smart and calculating they think Sansa is. They think the man who lied to the Wildlings to the very end about how many men they had and who sent Mance to get Arya out instead of fighting a war is gonna lay all his cards on the table or not have plans that involve deception
>>
File: Oberyn Martell.jpg (42KB, 560x313px) Image search: [Google]
Oberyn Martell.jpg
42KB, 560x313px
YOU RAPED HER
>>
>>80461565
>not wanting the white walkers to kill everyone and end this meme shit show
>not actually wanting them to pull a Mass Effect and just kill everyone off in the last episode so nothing else ever mattered
>>
>>80463553
I will never stop being triggered over this fight

Why did he have to be such a retard and show off to the crowd instead of finishing Greggor off?
>>
>>80463705
>302 AL
>expecting black people to be smart
>>
If you could be king/high lord in one of the kingdoms before the unification, where would you go?
>>
>>80460697
>artistic integrity
>game of thrones
>hbo
>grrm

angry man childs please leave
>>
>>80463928
>black people
>Oberyn
I want people to stop this meme.
>>
File: Oberyn Martell.jpg (200KB, 962x669px) Image search: [Google]
Oberyn Martell.jpg
200KB, 962x669px
>>80464062
>dorne
>not black
>>
>>80464224
They are arab.
>>
>>80464011
Dorne.

Free from dragons, don't have to bend the knee to crazy fucks like Maegor, pussy on tap.
>>
>>80410461
>Tyrion flinches each time a projectile lands near the pyramid, because he’s human and it’s a natural human reaction

bravo...?
>>
>>80460925
OMG dabid hates sansa so much you guys, they're so mean to her when they gave her another characters plot because they hate her so much that they wanted her to have as much screen time as possible which is why she's in every episode of season 7 despite the fact that she should be completely irrelevant at this point, why do they hate her so much?

Reblog this post if you agree
>>
>>80464245
He based them on Spaniards.

I thought they were sand niggers too.
>>
>>80429733
Good thing he won't finish the books. He lost all momentum after that Sad Puppies bullshit no one outside of the Hugo Awards clique cared about. I'm sure he's "found his muse" killing Trump proxies in his rewrites. But as he's banging away with one finger on his 25 year old DOS computer the final product will be as unreadable as the Mereen chapters he shoehorned in his last book to bitch about the Iraq War.

If we're lucky, he'll die and his cunt feminist wife will hire someone to finish the series without the editorial.
>>
>>80444652

We got a good Stannis, but D&D thought he was a 100% villain and didn't care about the character so neither did the actor.
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.