[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hansel and Gretel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (306KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
306KB, 800x1200px
What a fucking disaster

>"Leave her alone you hillbillies"

I should have dropped it then and there. This movie is so fucking bad it gave me a headache. Can anyone recommend ANY good witch movies? Besides The VVitch, already saw that
>>
>>80407788
>having bad taste

Sorry bro
>>
>>80407788
Kys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVYT2OJyhBw
>>
File: 590.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
590.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>he doesn't want to watch gemma arterton in tight leather for almost 2 hours
>>
>>80408209
>>80408217
>>80408343

Horrible fucking taste, kill yourselves
>>
>>80408467
>he liked vvvvvvvvitch
Kys
>>
>>80408480

The story may have been dull but the setting is far better than this crap, using modern meme language and guns, random teleporting ahead of seemingly faster witches, shit acting by witches and everyone else. This shit is irredeemable and out of recent witch movies "The VVitch" is arguably the best to come out

Why don't you kys faggot
>>
>>80407788
It was decent, shut UP!
>>
File: 1460577114392.jpg (70KB, 587x545px) Image search: [Google]
1460577114392.jpg
70KB, 587x545px
>>80408467
>>
>>80408601

It fucking sucked, what made it worse was its shitty attempt to try to be taken serious by "dark" scenes, felt like a plea "h-hey guys this isn't a kids movie nevermind the shitty acting and meme writing h-hehe". What a bunch of shit
>>
>>80408691
Edgy faggot cant handle fun hack n slash movies.
>>
>>80408901

Fun for who exactly? You are giving yourself away as an "edgy" underage queer already
>>
>>80408975
So much anger because you cant enjoy a fun movie. So sad.
>>
The Extended cut is worth it.
>>
Fuck all of you in this thread. Fuck you, kill yourselves you fucking mongs. This movie is shit and it isn't fun either. Nothing can be fun when it is predictable as shit. The moment I saw the first "gore" scene I knew they'd try to pull off something edgy, and vuala they did when the witch made the guy kill himself. Why don't you follow suit you fucking mongrels and kill yourselves. It has 15% on rotten tomatoes too so don't tell me it's kino, and not even 50% of the audience liked it. It's shit and so is your taste.
>>
>>80409400
>vuala

You should work on the subtlety of your bait.
>>
I liked it and did not enjoy the vvich its funny how that works
>>
>>80409400
FUCK
Shit
Crap
Fuck
Shit
>>
>>80409400
cry harder, bitch nigger
>>
>>80409400
>>80409400
>vuala

Its wa la faggot, learn french
>>
>>80408691
>to try to be taken serious
Are you high? It was campy as fuck. At no point ever was it trying to be serious.
>>
>>80408651
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>80408343
this is the only reason to watch it desu
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.