[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

10/10 would watch again. Which I did. So I watched it twice, second viewing was fantastic. I cried like a baby.

Also attracted af to Stephen Merchant's Caliban (andidkwhyyyy) and woah, as a female, did anyone feel goosebumps/shivers/sweat running down their neck from Laura's accented deep English? I was so unexpectedly hot and bothered by Caliban and Laura. Jfc. What's wrong with me ;_;
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>>80406410
We know it's you, Steve
>>
>>80406421

Don't be a meanie.

>>80406410

Yes, it was such a wonderfully sad movie. It let me have such a good cry.
>>
>>80406410
How do I unsubscribe from your personal blog?
>>
>>80406555
Trips of fucking truth.

Hey OP, you should start using a name, so people can fucking avoid your inane prattle.
>>
>>80406410
what did you think about Laura?
>>
>>80406726
Disgusting tacoletta
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: KfWf4noHoKk.jpg (84KB, 1117x516px) Image search: [Google]
KfWf4noHoKk.jpg
84KB, 1117x516px
Steve was surprisingly good. Hopefully he can get rid of that Gervais parasite and have a decent acting career.
>>
>tfw 4 times

though i think thats enough
>>
>>80406410
it really is one of those movies i can watch countless times. call me a shill i dont give a fuck the movie is as they say here kino
>>
>>80406862

He's always going to be the freaky side character though
>>
>>80406911
As long as the main character is not played by that smug prick Ricky, I'm ok with that.
Also it turns out that Steve voiced Whitley in Portal 2. Kinda cool.
>>
>>80406410
I've never read a post so obviously written by a man
>>
>>80406410
Idk why but I really get disturbed by people's remains being messed with. Example in T1 kyle reese dies and the terminator crawls over his lifeless corpse.after calibans death they take his remians/dna for nefarious purposes. The idea of no peace after death and having your remains messed with just really creeps me the Fuck out.
>>
>>80407019
https://vimeo.com/31369640
enjoy
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>80407045
>Fool me once
>>
>>80406960
go to bed steve
>>
I saw the movie twice, as well. The entire farm scene is unbearable, because I know what's about to happen next. And the music made it 10 times worse. The look on Logan's face at the end of the scene, and the pulsing dread, made me sick.

I guess Wolverine can be terrifying from the perspective of his victims. He is the Terminator mixed with Freddie Kruger.
>>
>>80407078
>afraid to click on a vimeo link
it's just a film, anon
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 181x279px
>>80407128
Yeah well i still AINT CLICKING THAT MOTHERFUCKING LINK!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.