[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ridley Scott wants to make Gladiator sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (125KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 650x1000px
How do we stop Ridley?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/director-ridley-scott-open-making-sequel-gladiator-article-1.2996652?utm_content=bufferc1433&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
>>
>>80406133

You mean it wasn't a fatsuit in Nice Guys?
>>
Gladiator 2 : Maximus FatBastardus
>>
File: 94f.png (121KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
121KB, 680x497px
I'll watch it if Hans Zimmer does the score again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHAvjaHtlMA
>>
>>80406133

>James Cameron locking himself down to 4 Avatar sequels
>Ridley stripping the flesh from his successes

where have all the cowboys gone? ;__;
>>
File: file.png (351KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
351KB, 650x488px
how do we save russell?
>>
>>80406133
Why did Crow let himself go so fast? As far as I know he still lifting weights as a hobby, but why he give a fuck about his eating habits? Being fat is neither good or healthy.
>>
>>80406133
is this another production shot from GITS
>>
>>80406461
Implying he needs saving, he looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>80406158
hehe nice one
>>
He should just use Gerald Butler if Russel is too fat.
For the longest time I thought that Butler was actually in the Gladiator.
>>
File: Unleash Ham.jpg (115KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Unleash Ham.jpg
115KB, 650x1000px
Compulsory
>>
>>80406480

but being fat is enjoyable.

enjoy your lettuce
>>
When will someone say to that senile demented old fuck to just fucking stop already?

With every project he takes he just keeps defecating all over his career.
>>
>>80406541

>For the longest time I thought that Butler was actually in the Gladiator.

People like you should be gassed.
>>
>>80406480
It all comes down to long-term vs. short-term happiness. Getting/staying in shape benefits you in the long run, but when you can't muster up the motivation for that you resort to other stuff like eating. Everybody enjoys a good meal and it doesn't require much effort to get something to eat.
>>
>>80406133
Well, honestly, the first one wasn't very good as it is....

It's not like they're ruining the legacy of a cinamatic masterpiece.

After 15 minutes of watching the first I could usually predict every next line pretty closely because the dialogue was so bad and predictable. I could have told you the whole plot after 15 minutes.

I guess some of the battles were alright. But good action sequences don't make a good movie if the plot and acting are bad.

And as far as Russell Crowe goes. He could get back in shape if they gave him appropriate amount of time (and money) to do so. Older actors do that all the time in Hollywood. Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher both were about 100 lbs overweight and lost it in a year (though Mark still has a few more to go, that's part of why I think his part in TFA was so minimal, he didn't reach the target weight the contract stipulated).

Honestly man, if someone offered you 10 million plus to do a movie and you were 100lbs overweight and they gave you a year to lose it. You could afford your own trainer, your own gym, and hire your own cook that cooks you healthy meals with appropriate calories and nutrition for weight loss at a significant weight.

Also, he could be taking some type of steroid like Trenbalone that causes extremely fast muscle gaining and fat loss. Steroids are SUPER common in Hollywood to bulk up for action movie roles. MOST of them use them as needed.

And it's not like he has a day job, so it shouldn't be hard for him to do 3 hours at some type of home gym daily.

The fat isn't the problem.

The problem is even the worst one wasn't good and you can't polish a turd.
>>
>>80406133
He's obviously going senile and deserves our sympathy
>>
>>80406578
>being fat is enjoyable

Yeah for a brief moment when you stuff your face with garbage it is, not in the long run.
Short term happiness is just for plebeians.
>>
>>80406461
shut up you stupid fuck
>>
>>80406541
>I thought that Butler was actually in
>the Gladiator.
kill yourself underage faggot
>>
>>80406480

that belly isnt because of eating, its because he drinks 16 pints of beer a day like all Australians
>>
>>80406133
Ridleys like the senile professor x in logan.
>>
>>80406133
What I disliked about Gladiator was the beginning with Marcus Aurelius babbling something about returning to Republic or some shit.

Every single Roman would find this ridiculous, the republican government started to collapse as soon as the country expanded outside of Italy for a very good reason.

Literally pandering to "muh democracy" crowd.

It's a good film though.
>>
>>80406645
You'll probably end up getting cancer anyway and all your work will have been for nothing
>>
>>80406714

MAKE WAY, SIR!!
>>
We need to stop him making all these side projects and get him to focus on his Forever War movie!
>>
>>80406645

life is short term happiness anon. your organs will fail and you'll die at 75 no matter how much rabbit food you eat.
>>
>>80406744
Not really. Romans still clung to the idea of being a republic well after Augustus set the imperial precedent. A quick way to earn yourself a death as a Roman emperor would be to call yourself one.
>>
>>80406461
>The water diviner

I actually saw that piece of crap....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.