[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

>>
File: 1467294307028.png (828KB, 694x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467294307028.png
828KB, 694x750px
>>80405905
God damn, can the POTUS ever catch a break?
>>
>>80405905
... he knows at least half the country voted for the guy and not the half that's bitching about him being a white guy already, right? He's trying to alienate everyone
>>
>>80405905
This idiot just alienated the people who were going to watch this show out of spite.

What the hell was he thinking?
>>
*Falls on knees with fists in the air* DRUUUUUUUMMPFFF
>>
File: 1484247280573.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484247280573.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>80405905
>liberals hate Trump because he's a arrogant, egotistical smarmy billionaire that objectifies women & insults people.
>yet loves Tony Stark for these reasons.
>>
>>80405905

Both are idiots. Trump more so however. It's pretty kek worthy watching how disasterous he is.
>>
>>80405905
The argument he makes is that because his character is rich and has white privilege, they associate it with Trump and thats why they hate the show.

The only problem is no one is saying that and the show is just a piece of shit
>>
File: 1402730656848.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402730656848.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
He's not wrong. Read what he says. He's saying it's going to be hard to be a white guy in hollywood.
>>
Iron Fist is a character i really like and the show isn't even out yet and i'm already disappointed AND hate the lead actor? My hype is so low it's subterranean.
>>
but they hated white guys before trump was even running
>>
i think its more bc they cast a manlet with a shit physique than the trumpster
>>
>>80406052
What's more hilarious are your coping mechanisms. Remember, 8 years.
>>
>>80406058
>The argument he makes is that because his character is rich and has white privilege

These same puppy fuckers line up to see Iron-Man, so I don't buy that. His show is just shit.
>>
>>80405905
Some kids were slashing tires here the other night. Fucking Drumpf,will the nightmare ever stop?!
>>
>>80405905
Danny does sound like Donny,I am not gonna lie,that kinda triggered me. I'll stick with the delicious Luke Cage,thank you.
>>
>>80406104

I get the manlet thing but trump is a literal blob.
>>
>>80406119
Trump wasn't what he is today back when iron man 1 came out
>>
>>80405905
It's hilarious seeing polerinas get triggered over out of context headlines. If you can't see at this point that you're literally worse than sjws there's no helping you
>>
>>80405905
When in doubt just blame Trump
>>
>>80406195
He's also 70 years old
>>
>>80406036
Tony Stark didn't kick Hillary on the nads.
>>
>>80406215

>polerina
>triggered
>horseshoe theory

i got bingo
>>
>>80406117
Not an argument
Remember America paying for the wall, remember neocon billionaire cabinet, remember tax cuts for millionaires and up, remember cutting healthcare for the poor and elderly after promising he wouldn't cut medicare. You don't care about his policies or legislation, you're just repeating memes because you can't defend neocon policies immediately after bitching about them
>>
>>80406215
> EVERYTHING IS LE POLEEEEE

You should really see a therapist and atop shitting up this board
>>
>>80406255
No anon you got memes to deflect with. But please continue to wring your hands lmao
>>
>>80406215
I know what you mean,man I wish Hillary would have won.
>>
>>80406266
Literally only /pol/ says this because everyone else on the board hates you
>>
>"I think the world has changed a lot since we were filming that television show. I’m playing a white American billionaire superhero, at a time when the white American billionaire archetype is public enemy number one, especially in the US. We filmed the show way before Trump’s election, and I think it’s very interesting to see how that perception, now that Trump’s in power, how it makes it very difficult to root for someone coming from white privilege, when that archetype is public enemy number one. Danny is a fish out of water, and you don’t really understand where he’s coming from. But I think there’s also a level of intrigue. People need to see the full series–’Iron Fist’ doesn’t end until the last episode of ‘Defenders.’ He really goes on a journey of self-discovery, and grows into the role. It’s paced out; it’s a long journey."

>how it makes it very difficult to root for someone coming from white privilege,

>white privilege
>>
>>80406036
tony stark doesn't have a degenerate piss fetish
>>
File: it's not easy being white.jpg (94KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it's not easy being white.jpg
94KB, 1440x1080px
>“I’m playing a white American billionaire superhero, at a time when the white American billionaire archetype is public enemy No. 1, especially in the US,” he said. “We filmed the show way before Trump’s election, and I think it’s very interesting to see how that perception, now that Trump’s in power, how it makes it very difficult to root for someone coming from white privilege, when that archetype is public enemy No. 1.”
>>
>>80406277

continue crying lmao
>>
>>80406059
how it that Trumps fault?
>>
>>80406281
>mock pol
>a bunch of triggered replies
>we're not polerinas I swear
At what point does your cult induce mass suicide?
>>
>>80406293

shouldn't he have a publicist that tells him to shut his dumb face about this stuff
>>
>>80406292
pol is the majority now, faggot
>>
File: 1486587117426.jpg (148KB, 903x295px) Image search: [Google]
1486587117426.jpg
148KB, 903x295px
>>80406292
> whiny faggot thinks he's in the majority

/tv/ was your boogeyman before your boogeyman existed.
>>
>>80405905
>DUDE 20% TARIFFS MEANS MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL AND NOT AMERICANS LMAO
Who employs more delusional doublethink tumblr or /pol/roaches? Can somebody who isn't already frothing with autistic rage answer me?
>>
>>80406250

So? You were gloating about his physique. Like being a blob is something to be proud of.
>>
>>80406036
It's literally only because TS is attractive and serves as a fictional power fantasy for them.
>>
Was Daredevil S1 just a massive fluke or something?
>>
>>80406312
When Bernie becomes president and that could be pretty quick seeing how he still has a chance.
>>
>>80405905
>guy doesn't even say anything bad about Trump
>40 posts bitching about liberals
Don't you neet spazzes ever get tired of being living parodies?
>>
>>80406328

big guy presidents are awesome, it add to their larger than life persona. did you see him tower over hillary during the debate, he was like a friendly giant.
>>
>>80406281
>if you are not a complete retard who constantly performs next-level mental gymnastics to avoid admitting to yourself that Trump is doing a piss-poor job, you are a shill for Hillary Clinton

B...b..but muh 4D Chess God Emperor
>>
>>80405905
Next:
>Donald Trump blames Iron Fist for bad reaction to American Healthcare Act
>>
>>80406326
Seems like you're the one frothing with rage here little guy.
>>
>>80406296
>"Pizzagate is fake news!"
>"but not this! I want it to be real!"
>>
>>80405905
/pol/ said if trump won id finally get a cute girlfriend and all the niggers would leave why did you guys lie to me? Why are the jews still allowed to brainwash everyone?
>>
>>80406052
we can't possibly let this man get access to nuclear codes
>>
>>80406036
Don't forget Bill Clinton

>>80406252

Evil murder queen deserves more than just a kick in the cunt
>>
>>80406326
Calm down before you post next time, faggot. Sad! Many such cases
>>
>buh buh buh /pol/!!
>>
>Have your show sabotaged by liberals
>proceeds to shit on conservatives for this
Liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>80406477
Pretty much. He's literally pandering to the audience that panned this show for featuring a white male lead.

It actually makes me happy this kind of insane liberal is going extinct
>>
>>80406036
It doesnt seem like you get this, but Tony Stark is a fictional comic book character... and Trump is a real living person. A real living person who is now President of the United States. Maybe write this on your hand so you can remember it:
TONY STARK = FICTIONAL COMIC BOOK CHARACTER
DONALD TRUMP = REAL LIVING PERSON WHO IS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
>>
>>80406472
You forgot:
@foxandfriends
>>
>>80406477
>trump
>conservative
>>
>>80406514
The spectrum for conservatism grows by the day. A decade ago it was hating gays. Today is not wanting to go war with Russia. I wonder what it will be tomorrow.
>>
>>80406509
If you hate someone for having asshole traits in real life, chances are you'll hate assholes in works of fiction. Go back to eating paint chips.
>>
>>80406437
>"Pizzagate is real!"
>"but not this! I want it to be fake!"
>>
>>80406662
Sounds like your problem to take with /pol/. I never believed in either. Just only saw the same news articles that gawked at Pizzagate that literally jumped on a fanfiction /pol/ sent to buzzfeed.
>>
>>80406606
>I am literally too stupid to get the concept of liking a well-written asshole character

Are you even able to go to the bathroom by yourself?
>>
>>80406725
>tony stark
>well written
Oh I forgot, capeshit was meant for idiots.
>>
File: 1478915720748.png (175KB, 652x804px) Image search: [Google]
1478915720748.png
175KB, 652x804px
>we have to be warm, friendly and inclusive to Muslims. Treating someone poorly because of their background will only encourage that person to embrace violence and extremism, that's why equality and tolerance is important.
>also fuck white people they're all worthless pieces of shit
Can someone explain this mentality to me?
>>
>>80406052
wtf I hate Drumpf now!
>>
>64 replies
>27 posters
>it's the one insane numale posting over and over again
>>
>>80406887
They're racist pieces of shit, but instead hating blacks or anything they hate whites for equally retarded reasons
You can't reason with them
>>
>>80406059
Maybe, FINALLY, characters who happen to have light skin can have an ACTUAL ethnic background for once instead of being a generic "white" guy.

There is no fucking such thing as 'white', Europe is a collection of HUNDREDS of different distinct ethnicities and there is zero solidarity between them. French ain't Hungarians, and Poles ain't Spaniards. Fucking hate this bullshit race concept and what it does to fiction. Let light skinned characters BE something distinct for once! Are they British, Welsh? Fucking Basque? God damn it that's always better than just fucking 'white'.
>>
>>80406701
sounds like you've got a strawman problem then
>>
>>80406974
Europe's own decades long project to undermine their own countries, histories and cultures undermines this. Their entire political system seems geared to make "Europe" a country. One country full of insufferable secular humanist pricks.
>>
>>80406382
he repeats a bunch of SJW talking points

i don't care but I bet that's why pol has lost it's fucking mind like usual
>>
>>80406444
tryin a bit hard there, CIA
>>
>>80406974

they don't have time to explain all that in most movies.
>>
>>80406887
>For Black people who have to work with White People...
Good thing then that they don't work.
>>
>>80406887
Soros' version of Southern Strategy, essentially sewing chaos for economical/political power. Code words to convince the majority of Americans that we're on the brink of a race war.

Honestly? There's been a boom in gentrification - whites returning to cities for better public services - but that costs government tons of money and they'd rather spend those taxes on tanks and fighter planes. If whites are again afraid of blacks and urban ethnic gangs (which it seems like cops ignore and politicians actually encourage) then there will be another white flight and real estate moguls will clean up and city services won't have to be updated or provided as much and taxes can go up because poor and marginalized people don't really complain (properly, with real political power) or vote much.
>>
>>80406036
stark doesn't objective women, he beds them. you can fuck plenty of women without being sexist or grabbing someone by the pussy. also tony stark didnt get rich from ripping off his investors and selling his name. he actually invented cool shit and did something useful. not to mention, he's not a whiny manchild who blames other people when something goes wrong and can't handle reality. the difference between tony stark and trump is the same as elon musk and trump. one is a cool motherfucker and the other is a whiny loser who inherited up to 200 million from his daddy who had to bail him out of his failing business over and over again.
>>
>>80407038
they may be in the EU but Greeks don't think their Germans and they never will.
>>
>>80407203

lex luthor did that with the meteor in superman returns
>>
>>80407017
Sounds like you're a cuck but I'm. It one to judge
>>
>>80407230
Thanks for the lengthy (you), fag!
>>
>>80407277
dumb phone poster
>>
>>80406052

>It's pretty kek worthy watching how disasterous he is.

He seems to be doing fine so far. What """disasters""" are you talking about The fact that libshits can't go a week without rioting and setting a college campus on fire?
>>
I'm glad his show is a failure, he's just another white guilt liberal idiot
>>
>>80406887

It's racism. Pure and simple.

It's just ironic how much Leftists bitch about "racism" when the majority of leftists are becoming more hard-line racist than a White Southerner in the 1960's.
>>
>liberals don't like his show
>this is Trump's fault

Can they fire this ugly twink and recast Iron Fist for the defenders? I can't stand looking at his terrible hair and he's even dumber than a bag of rocks.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.