[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men/Wolverine movies worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wolverine-claws-in-the-wolverine.jpg (158KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-claws-in-the-wolverine.jpg
158KB, 1400x700px
just saw Logan and it was fucking great, didnt expect it to be as good as it was, but it was genuinely one of the best movies i have seen in a while.
im wondering if the other x men and wolverine movies are actually good, since Logan seems very different from those past movies.
which ones will i enjoy if i enjoyed Logan?
>>
X-men 1 and 2, Days of the future past, maybe Apocalypse. Rest is garbage.
>>
>>80405374
>it was fucking great

No. It was not great. It sucked. It was awful. Literally. And figuratively. And symbolically. And objectively. And subjectively.
>>
>>80405423
Also First Class.
>>
>>80405374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGHDTIUt0s

Basically , almost everything he has gone through never happened, so in a way you can probably skip all the movies . But for the sake of just fan'ism , you can probably watch everything ( if you have time )
>>
>>80405374

Watch them all, in order of release.

It will make you appreciate how much shit he went through just getting to Logan.
>>
>>80405425
you're mother sucked you fucking autist
>>
>>80405374
Watch X-Men 1 and 2, First Class, Days of Future Past and Deadpool.
Then if you really want to you can watch The Wolverine. Don't watch X-Men 3, Origins or Apocalypse.
>>
>>80405423
>>80405456
>>80405492
alright cheers gonna watch the first x men and see if i feel like watching the rest, mainly just interested in seeing more huge jackedman
>>
>>80405423
didn't mind the japanese one and first class
apocalypse was fucking shit
>>
Must watch X-men Wolverine movie cameos

X-men 2 wolverine
first 10 minutes of Origins (up to the montage)
The Wolverine
Apocalypse cameo
Logan

everything else can be ignored/not that important
>>
File: 1488134507209.jpg (1MB, 2880x2005px) Image search: [Google]
1488134507209.jpg
1MB, 2880x2005px
>>80405374
The Wolverine is underrated
>>
>Great tier
X2
DOFP
Logan

>Good tier
X-Men
First Class

>Okay tier
The Wolverine
Apocalypse

>Bad tier
X3
Deadpool

>Literal dogshit tier
Origins wolverine
>>
>>80405592
i forgot Dofp fuck
>>
Man, you must really be an underage b& in order to not have seen the X-Men films. I hate you Gen Z people taking over and ruining this site.
>>
>>80405374
Watch X-men 1 and 2, and maybe first class. NOTHING ELSE
>>
>>80405423
>maybe Apocalypse

Are you fucking simple?
>>
File: 1487545090244.jpg (238KB, 563x528px) Image search: [Google]
1487545090244.jpg
238KB, 563x528px
>>80405669
>He doesn't want to see as much fassbender magneto as possible
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.