[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which should I subscribe to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: premium.jpg (78KB, 590x250px) Image search: [Google]
premium.jpg
78KB, 590x250px
Which should I subscribe to?
>>
>>80402214
subscribe to Showtime
>>
None of them. Just get your money's worth and subscribe to BLACKED.
>>
>>80402214
YouTube™ TV
Coming Soon :-)
>>
>>80402260
its called youtube red
>>
>>80402280
>i don't read the news
>>
depends, do you like Twin Peaks?
>>
>>80402260
I looked into that. PlayStation Vue sounds like the better deal.
>>
>>80402214
Starz.
>>
>>80402214
a private tracker rss feed
>>
>>80402214
use the money for weed and torrent my nigga or not even that (solarmovie.sc) and just watch shit for free online.

trust me this is the most helpful comment you will get.
>>
>>80402379

>not watching live and getting spoiled
>>
>>80402339
vue seems kind of trash though, 'cause you're paying the same price as you did when they had the viacom channels. you just don't get the viacom channels now.
>>
>>80402458
What exactly am I missing out on though? If I recall correctly, CBS, CW, BET, and MTV. Good riddance to 'em.
>>
>>80402494
comedy central, nick channels, vh1, tvland, and epix, which i'm not sure if you would need to pay extra for or not. there used to be one decent mtv channel that played older music videos.
i mean, the current lineup on the viacom channels isn't great, but you wouldn't really be missing out on much if you didn't cable at all either. there's only a few good channels out of everything available, which is why i just watch over-the-air broadcast stations and torrent the rest. tbs is one of the few channels that has gotten better in recent years. definitely made a comeback. their edited-for-tv movies are still shit though.
>>
>>80403166
The only good channels besides the premium ones are TBS, FX, AMC, TCM, and IFC, plus USA (for Mr. Robot), and TruTV (for Impractical Jokers).

I wish I could get a package with just those seven channels.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.