[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

_

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: greenoval.jpg (14KB, 826x251px) Image search: [Google]
greenoval.jpg
14KB, 826x251px
_
>>
FUCK THE SUN, FUCK IT'S KIND, DAYLIGHT SUCKS, WASTE OF MINE. I FUCK MY MIND, NARROW MY MIND, I BIDE MY TIME LIKE FUCK IN PLACE. ONE DAY, I'LL WAVE SUN TO ICE, WATCH IT'S KIND GET THROWN LIKE RICE. MY CACKLE STRETCH OUT LIKE THUNDER, SO FUCKING LOUD; IT'S VULGAR.

I PULL MY FACE OUT THE DIRT SLOW, THESE DAYS I ONLY WAKE UP THIRD OF THE WAY, NARCO. HELD TO DEEP RAPID EYE MOVE, HOLD. THESE DAYS I RECEDE, RAPID I RELOAD. GUN MY CHANCES CLOSED ROAD, NO ROAD LEFT TO TRAVEL

FUCK OVAL
FUCK AVATAR
FUCK YOU
FUCK /TV/
>>
Look at the time.
>>
HE DIDN'T LEARN HOW TO BLANKPOST OH MY GOD HAHAHA
>>
>>80399169
Completely wrong time, wrong filename, wrong file format. What the fuck are you doing?
>>
How about that Summer Glau, guys?
>>
>>80399309
Fuck that, we need to talk about that pen cap.
>>
Good morning, Oval.
>>
>>80399220
>>
>>80399694
it doesnt count with normal posts
>>
>>80399309
she is still smoking hot
>>
The end of the green oval being posted every day at the same time was definitely an end of an era.

It really marked the end of old /tv/ and gave the space for new /tv/ to emerge... baneposting etc.
>>
>>80399169
honestly I feel like the fucking oval is some retroactive newfag thing. I used shitpost here in 2011 and idk if ever remember it
>>
>>80401641
good riddance. baneposting made this place great again
>>
File: pvnHvuX.jpg (105KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
pvnHvuX.jpg
105KB, 540x562px
this was the gayest /tv/ meme back then and is now

at least bane memes are funny because they can be remixed to infinity

but this is just a oval with nothing more to add

one can argue that is in fact what makes it a perfect meme as it is always pure and objective

but i'd like to think that a meme should transcend itself
>>
>>80401871
Old /tv/ was LOST threads and then a bunch of chronic waifuposting about Glau and the blue Avatar woman and random Nick/Disney starlets. But the humor/memes were already pretty weird and distinctly /tv/.

But I agree that baneposting has been the greatest accomplishment and contribution of /tv/.

Even moot in his last podcast before he left baneposted live and said "baneposting will be my legacy". Not any other memes, baneposting.
>>
>>80401808
tech me how 2 blank post pl9x
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.