[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Goat Cheese Walnut salads any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Are Goat Cheese Walnut salads any good?
>>
this is the opposite of cunposting
>>
>>80396732
unironically yes

also makes a good grilled cheese
>>
>>80396732
I want to love her, kiss her and lick her and do nasty things to her. She's sex on legs
>>
>>80396732
I had this spinach, walnut, strawberry and goat cheese salad with some sort of vinaigrette once.

Shit was good.
>>
goat cheese stinks because male goats pissing on themselves and rubbing on the female goats

literal piss cheese
>>
>>80396732
Honestly that sounds really good and I don't like salads.
Guess it's my inner Wisconsin that loves cheese.
>>
>>80396732
Goat cheese has a very strong gamey flavor that most in the US do not like. It's one of those things that you may come to enjoy if you've always grown up eating goat cheese and drinking goat milk...

but I don't see anyone getting introduced to it as an adult and actually liking it.

I'd say any recipe that calls for goat cheese you should substitute with feta. Feta is salty and a touch bitter but it doesn't have that strong gamey flavor of goat that lingers in your mouth for an hour after you've eaten it.
>>
Why did she force him to watch a comedy movie? Why couldn't he watch whatever he wanted?
>>
she used to be fat
>>
>>80397308

I first tasted goat cheese when I was 26 and I loved it.
>>
>>80397308
Had goat cheese for the first time in my late teens and I liked it because I don't have retard-mouth. The sourness is a great contrast with sweet and savory flavors, moreso than other cheeses.

>>80397194
This is a GOAT salad (pun not intended but I'll take it)
>>
I'd fuck Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hard.
>>
>>80396732
What is that a scar?
>>
>>80396732

>tina fey thread
>no pictures

i am sad

i want to make love to her while she is reading the news and eating donuts
>>
>Liz Lemon will never buy you creepy gloves for your feet with her American Express credit card
Why haven't I killed myself already senpaitachi?
>>
>>80396732
I'd run up to her as a child and cut her face with my knife, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>80396902
Somebody should start doing that with those green text questions + something liz lemon would say desu
>>
>>80398361
be the change you want to see in the world faggot

actually don't cause that is a lame idea
>>
Put a bit of goat cheese and a bit of prosciutto on a small piece of matzah, you won't be disappointed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.