[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturday Night Syfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: K-jMzr-y.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
K-jMzr-y.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Anyone else grow up watching the shitty Syfy Saturday night movies? One of the first times I masturbated was to some movie about aliens in a sorority that had sex with guys to try and save their species but always ended up killing them.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (20KB, 254x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
20KB, 254x200px
lol no we didnt have syfy in my country but that sounds interesting
>>
>>80395944
I said shitty, but honestly they were just low budget movies, some were actually pretty good.
>saturday night
>pizza night
>fuckyeah.jpg
>new movie every saturday
It sounds sad but i have fond memories of it.
>>
File: Decoys_Poster.jpg (94KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
Decoys_Poster.jpg
94KB, 300x433px
movie mentioned in op btw
>>
>>80395601
That sounds like something I would have jilled off to
>>
First time I ever saw Weird Science ....was there a scene where they fk up the first time they make the woman and make her 100 feet tall?
>>
>>80397542
Cant say for sure, most of the movies I watched were modern movies but just low budget flicks
>>
ahh they had Blair Witch when it was just exploding. I remember watching it on TV. I also remember seeing IT and Pet Cemetery and The Addams Family
>>
File: sci-fi.jpg (20KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
sci-fi.jpg
20KB, 620x350px
No, but I did grow up on this.
>>
>>80397873
o
>>
File: Cube-still.jpg (562KB, 1252x684px) Image search: [Google]
Cube-still.jpg
562KB, 1252x684px
>>80395601
my uncle used to watch this channel it was always on whenever i came over
>charmed
>buffy
>twilight
then my cousin and i started watching it because of the horror movies they used to play and we just liked scaring ourselves. halloween was the best because we'd just eat a bunch of candy and movies until late.
fucking nightmare fuel right there but we kept doing it
>rosemary's baby
>chuckie
>IT
>pic related
good times
>>
This channel went to shit in early to mid 2000s. All the classic anthology shows went away and then later on the channel completely shit itself when it started all those awful made for TV movies about giant alligators, Puppet Master 28 with Corey Feldman etc. Then they changed their name to fucking SyFy and started showing wrestling. WRESTLING on a SCI-FI network...

Check this out to see what it was like when it first started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ma7eoR0N4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qUjLGFw18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQEcqhHp0g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xlkLmrte1g
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.