[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE MUH WIFE CAN ACT I SWEAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3016.jpg (23KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3016.jpg
23KB, 400x226px
DUDE MUH WIFE CAN ACT I SWEAR
>>
>you will let my character alive until the end, right honey?
>>
> Katey, honey, let's make a deal, you get to sing over all the montages and i get to get fucked in the ass every day.
> Your character's gonna get fucked in the ass every day.
> Yes.....my character.
>>
What was /tv/'s opinion on SOA anyway? I marathoned the whole series in about a week, and although I liked it I felt it was too long. I liked the constant scheming, from inside and outside the gangs, but it got so tedious. Probably should have been 5 or 6 seasons.
>>
>>80394147
Started off decent, went to hell by season 3. Jaxposting is the only worthwhile thing to come from it
>>
>>80394267
Jaxposting I assume refers to the way he wrote to his kids, which was hilarious in its attempt at eloquence? I thought that was sort of the joke in the show itself though
>>
>>80394267
Pls describe jaxposting I missed it
>>
>There's going to be a Mayans spinoff show

Lmao, what in the fuck?
>>
wait a minute, brothers
>casually removes helmet
you mean to tell me
>rips off sunglasses
that there's gonna be blowback
>commits a murder in broad daylight using an automatic weapon
from the IRA
>commits a dozen moving violations on a busy california freeway to facilitate the commission of a far more serious crime
unless we can reach out to black
>has unprotected sex with a prostitute
bring brown up to speed
>survives explosion that levels a two-story building which is itself the culmination of a rolling high-speed shootout spanning three counties yet never once attracted the attention of the police
patch over
>gently cradles autistic child while acoustic guitar-driven cover of otherwise inappropriate pop song whispers softly in background
hold a mayhem vote
>discards pair of blood-soaked nikes, the fifth pair this season
schedule a sit-down
>inhales forcefully from a light cigarette
and coordinate the hit?
>delicately manages a diverse array of competing multi-ethnic interests with an able deftness that somehow eludes the united nations
>>
>>80395078
>>80395139
We need out to brown and have sit down so we can get outta guns

JAYSUS CHRIST JACKIE BOY
>>
>>80395325
>delicately manages a diverse array of competing multi-ethnic interests with an able deftness that somehow eludes the united nations
Near the end of the show they team up Mexicans, blacks and the white supremacists, as if we the Nazis working with the multi-ethnic Sons wasn't enough of a stretch
>>
stopped watching after opie died
opie was best biker
>>
Walton Goggins is best trap.
>>
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>80395386
I mean white nationalist gangs have never shown much issue working with ethnic groups in the past even when they directly compete. These are hardened criminals, you think they actually have some ideological drive?
>>
>>80395354
I lel'd
>>
>>80393409
She played two iconic characters on two hit shows before this one. She also looks rough enough to be a biker's old lady
>>
>>80395139
Well, to understand it, you only need to do two things.

>reach out to brown, yellow and green
>get SAMCRO out of guns
>>
this is the only show I couldn't finish.quit at like season 3, and I forced myself to watch parks and rec.
>>
>>80395501
The get called out as racists frequently in the show. Though I think that was actually kind of the point, same as Darby giving up his views and finding a latina wife. I think white racism has to be fickle according to American media
>>
>>80394147
We're reaching out to green, brotha
>>
File: IMG_2862.jpg (20KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
20KB, 225x224px
> it's a young brilliant surgeon gives up her entire future to marry a dirtbag biker who dresses like a 13 yr old wigger episode
>>
File: fuck this old poser.jpg (164KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this old poser.jpg
164KB, 1200x812px
>>80394147
>I marathoned the whole series in about a week
I hurt myself today
>>
> we're gonna find an end to all this violence brotha
> kills multiple people
>>
>>80393409
sutter must have lost control over his cocain habit, there isnt really another explanaition after SOA past season 2 and the kings executioner.
>>
>>80395139
JAYZUS KROIST JACKYBOI, HOW COULD YE MISS THAT?

Better reach out to green to jog your memory or else you risk blowback.
>>
I need to take a massive dump. I love you brothers. I'm about to reach out to white with brown
>>
>>80396555
Be careful that it doesn't land on the wrong doorstep. Stay whole brother.
>>
>>80396555

Prepare for blowback.
>>
I'm pretty sure a human skull is hard enough that you cannot pierce it with a fork.
>>
D U D E

R
I
C
O
>>
>>80396718
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top VP of my class in the Lil Cyclists, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Mayans, and I have over 300 confirmed gun deals. I am trained in motorbike chase warfare and I’m the president of the entire Sons of Anarchy. You are nothing to me but just another gash. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Charming, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me at Diosa? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am reaching out to Juice and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your bike. Your bike is fucking dead, kid. Jesus Christ. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your bike in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have a pipeline to the entire arsenal of the IRA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bike off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blowback your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now we're getting out of guns, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and it will make us whole. I love you, brother.
>>
>>80396776

That's easily the best edit I've ever seen of that.
>>
>You better start talking because we're going to torture the shit out of you
"YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING"
>Haha yeah right thats what a guilty person would say
>*tortures the shit out of him and kills him"
>Huh well he didnt know anything I guess we had the wrong guy
>>
>biker gang sells guns, whores out prostitutes and kills people who get in their way
>but at least they're not racist and take out ebil white supremacist played by Henry Rollins

This show is gay beyond all belief
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (21KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
21KB, 400x361px
>start watching the show since I heard Henry Rollins is a villain
>get to season 2
>see henry rollins
>get hyped
>he fucking has 10 lines the whole season and they weren't even energetic lines
>>
>>80394147
it got lame after a while. I dont know, the image of the bikers felt way too cheesy
>literally everybody is at their beck and call, their bitch or respects them enough to do their bidding
>they kill multiple cops, including feds, without hesitation and practically no implication of it being a bad idea in the long run
>always portrayed as the ultimate bad asses

it felt like a gangster show set on easy mode. there was never any fear or serious character weakness to make them feel more human and keep it grounded. Not like other shows like the wire, boardwalk empire or sopranos at least. Yeah, HBO vs FX but you know what I mean
>>
> it's another gratuitous shot of Charlie Hunnam's naked ass episode

:]
>>
Was Juice gay?
>>
>>80393409
that whole trip to ireland to save a kidnapped baby. fucking hell what a horrible show.
>>
I've never understood how bad blowback can actually be until I watched this show.
>>
File: IMG_2873.jpg (16KB, 223x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2873.jpg
16KB, 223x240px
can I join the mumbercycle gang wif my honda brubers?
>>
>reach 6th season
>this bitch is still alive

Does she even die?
>>
>>80395929
I actually cracked cartilage around a disc in my spine, and was on doctor's orders not to lift, bend, sit, or do fucking anything, so I laid on the couch and watched about a season a day.
>>
>>80397533
She does
>>
>>80397765
Thank god.
>tfw I already know Jax dies because I was dumb enough to watch the wiki
>>
>>80396776
This is the best edit because, apart from the swears, it sounds like actual dialog from the show
>>
>>80395397
Chibs>Ope>Bobby>Juice>Clay>Tig>dog shit>Jax
>>
>>80394147
Dropped this shit show when it was just 3 episodes away for it to finish.

Never looked back.
>>
>>80394147
First season is genuinely good. Season 2 isn't bad. Turns to shit after that.
>>
>>80397948
Watch the final episode. That end montage is just so dumb.
>>
>>80398944
>That end montage is just so dumb.
Could say that about the end of every episode
>>
>>80393409

>can't have our hero criminal biker gang protagonists do anything properly bad for money
>let's have them be gun runners despite the fact that you can pick up an automatic rifle from Walmart
>better yet, lets make the supplier a terrorist organisation from what is probably the hardest place on earth to acquire guns

What the actual fuck were they thinking?
>>
Why aren't there any lewds of Katy?
>>
It should have ended several seasons sooner. There was obvious stretching done by FX and Kurt couldn't do it. The fact that the whole shit between Jax and Clay went on for several seasons straight was painful.

BTW it's all loosely based on Hamlet, so there's that for you.
>>
>>80399524
if they made meth the show would have been 10x as good.
>>
>>80395325
DAS RITE JACKIE BOII
>>
>>80400264
>the 25 minutes of TD that featured an outlaw motorcycle club was superior to the entirety of SoA
>HBO was going to do a show about a meth slinging biker gang but they got cucked by FX and Sutter in some legal battle
>>
>>80397589
That sucks. Not your injury, the fact that you actually watched this show
>>
I'M EXPECTING SOME SERIOUS BLOWBACK HERE BROTHERS HELP ME OUT
>>
Why didn't they just ride their bikes and fuck grills instead of being criminals and getting themselves killed over a business they didn't profit from or liked?
>>
>>80394267
Season 2 everyone here enjoyed then season 3 every episode was like when the fuck do we get to ireland? Then like 9 episodes in they get there and we were like can we get back to charming?
Season 4 everyone started liking again more or less till the opie episode in season 5 and then everything after was Jax posting and Chib love
>>
>>80399524

?

The guns they were running were all illegal. They were obviously unregistered automatic/NFA items.

You cannot buy fully automatic firearms at a Walmart, guy. I hate to break it to you but since 1986 no consumer made autos have hit the market. Further, they're prohibitively expensive.

The IRA is actually a huge gunrunning org.
>>
>>80400526
Is that you Kurt? Such a dick faggot, your show sucked, but not as bad as The Bastard Executioner did.
>>
love it or hate it, SoA was one of those shows that made you exclaim OH SHIT from time to time

>when the prospects get sawed up by the Irish and Jax has them buried
>when Clay has his ink blacked out
>when Diosa gets shot up
>when the club house blows up
>when Tara leaves with the boys and Jax goes apeshit destroying Abel's room
>when Opie gets piped out
>when Bobby gets kidnapped

kinda like Breaking Bad and TWD, hmmm
>>
>>80400593

I'm from /k/

I agree SOA sucked dick. I was just correcting your mis-info on guns.
>>
>>80400510
shitty writing and drama.
>>
>>80397067
i think they were going to have him do more, but he really can't act at all
>>
>>80401000
yeah idk why faggots wanted him to be Negan. He had a minimal role in SoA and he was about as noticeable as a cardboard cuttout, complete ass, and thats saying something because that show has some awful actors
>>
>>80401049
just because he had the look for that character 20 years ago
>>
>>80401049
Please don't use the f-word.
You can disagree with others without using hate speech
>>
>>80401115
>hate speech
>>
>>80393409
my wife

>obligatory borat
>>
>>80395723

>only two things
>one of those things doesn't involve blowback
>>
>>80400526

>The IRA is actually a huge gunrunning org

Yeah, as the buyers, not the sellers. The idea of the IRA selling guns to Americans is beyond ludicrous. It's like portraying Saudis buying oil from Belgium.
>>
File: 1489294602569.png (141KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489294602569.png
141KB, 480x360px
>>80393975
>ywn get fucked in the ass by Jimmy Smits
>>
>>80399524
>buying guns from walmart in Commiefornia
>>
File: 1488576710169.gif (447KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488576710169.gif
447KB, 620x413px
Hmmm be very careful of blowback now, Jax is a big guy.
>>
post the wheelchair webm
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.