[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he killed those people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: American-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg (197KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-patrick-bateman.jpg
197KB, 650x430px
Do you think he killed those people?
>>
>>80391986
Do you think he witnessed these dubs?
>>
>>80391986
He hallucinated the whole thing, but these numerals are real as fuck.
>>
File: 716-newscom.jpg (43KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
716-newscom.jpg
43KB, 1000x563px
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>80391986

No.
>>
>>80391986
I know I did.
>>
>>80391986
The part in the book with the rat and the pipe really gave me these dubs.
>>
I need to return some video tapes.
>>
>>80391986
I think he genuinely kills some of the people, but fantasises for the majority. I doubt he kills Allen due to the inconsistencies but someone having seen him in London isn't proof at all because everyone mistakes each other for someone else (Allen thinks that Bateman is Halberstram, for example).

The shoot-out/police chase doesn't happen, and what probably happens in actuality is Bateman sits in his office sweating, crying and vividly hallucinating. Come to think of it, all the killings seem fantastical in nature but I think they do happen. I don't doubt that he ends up killing Christie but maybe doesn't drop a chainsaw on her. The only one I'm absolutely certain does happen is probably the killing of the black hobo, Al.
>>
>>80391986
The real question is, did he check these dubs?
>>
>>80392244
thread over boyz
>>
>>80392323
In the book, he merely blinds Al and breaks his dog's legs. Funny enough, Al is shown towards the end of the novel holding up a sign saying he was blinded in Vietnam. Bateman calls him out on his bullshit and Al shrieks in terror since he recognizes his voice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.