[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quick send email :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sad.png (371KB, 780x836px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
371KB, 780x836px
quick send email :(
>>
SHE GOT HER FUCKING NIPS PIERCED FOR THAT MOVIE AND YOU DON'T WANT HER BACK?!

FUCK YOU AMY
>>
>>80384984
FPBP
>>
>Sequel

>New director

>New cast

Oof. That's rough.

How screwed are you when you can't afford Mooney Rara, who was literally begging Sony to give her another job?
>>
>>80384984
Wasn't Amy Pascal fired from Sony years ago?
>>
>Pacific Rim sequel

>Dragon Tattoo sequel

Gee guys, Tron 3 and Dredd 2 might actually happen in this timeline.
>>
>>80384984
>>80385013
>>80385047
The first one wasn't a big hit.
They are changing up the formula and going a bit more Marvel.
We already know what Rooney can do, and a new actress creates buzz around it.
It is a smart business move.
>>
>>80384961

>Fede Alvarez

Are we finally going to see Jane Levy's sweet, sweet tits?

Jane Levy - Goth and Naked.

I will fap in the theater.
>>
>>80385094
The Swedish extended trilogy is the definitive version anyway. I liked Craig and Mara in the roles but it was never going to surpass the original films.
>>
>>80385050

SHE FUCKING STONEWALLED AMY EVERY TIME SHE EMAILED HER ABOUT IT, GUESS SHE WAS TOO BUSY IMAGINING IDRIS ELBA FUCKING HER AND CALLING HIM JAMES BOND

>>80385094

FUCK YOU SONY SHILL
>>
>>80384961
>fourth book
This is good for Rooney, no need for her to get into that pile of shit.
>>
>>80384984
Does the piercing heal over time or does she still got little holes on her nippies
>>
>>80384961
I've recently seen the original trilogy, and the second and third movies are pretty shit.
>>
>>80385390

I have no idea how nipple piercings work, I'm not Egyptian.

Rooney said she'd never take them out in the event a sequel was confirmed though.
>>
>>80385431
That's likely one of the reasons Sony never went ahead with the remakes. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was the most well known novel and it didn't perform to their expectations, just how well would the lesser known followups do? I doubt anyone is going to care about an adaptation of the 4th non-canon novel either.
>>
>>80384961
Ah yes the ol' Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>80385529
thats some dedication
>>
>>80385559
It's perfectly understandable that they're not too keen. I remember the trilogy being hailed as masterpieces in my country(Norway) at the time. The first one was interesting, though far from what one would call great. Same with Lynch's remake, though I love David Lynch and he's a technically brilliant director.
>>
>>80385698
You mean Fincher?
>>
that really bums me out
I thought Rooney worked really fucking well in the roll.

Fincher was perfect as director too. Fede's competent but I don't know that I believe his style will be as complementary to the story
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.