[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Sorbo Drafted For ‘One Nation Under God’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kevin-sorbo.jpg (886KB, 2139x1432px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-sorbo.jpg
886KB, 2139x1432px
>Kevin Sorbo has been set to star in One Nation Under God, a Suretone Pictures/Film Incito co-production directed by Lisa Arnold. Sorbo starred in God’s Not Dead, and this sounds very much in the same audience wheelhouse. Arnold wrote the family drama, which centers on a magnet high school where the words “Under God” has been removed from the Pledge of Allegiance. When a defiant student questions the logic, the reverberations reach the presidential race, where a candidate gets involved in the issue. Sorbo will play the presidential candidate who deals with the repercussions of an argument that focuses on faith, free speech and First Amendment rights. Arnold most recently wrote and directed Camp Cool Kids and was coproducer on God’s Not Dead.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/kevin-sorbo-one-nation-under-god-gods-not-dead-1202042360/
>>
This will trigger the /pol/beards
>>
Based Hercules bringing us more jesuskino
>>
DISAPPOINTED
>>
>>80383683
Why?
>>
>>80383683
/pol/ love to LARP as Christcucks so they will unironically praise the film.
>>
>tfw it's so easy to get christcucks to give you money

How do I get in on this scam, /tv/?

I've been having little success trying to climb the ladder in the mainstream industry, and I'd be more than happy to write up some christcuck "inspirational" story script if the pay is good.
>>
>semi actor stars in quasi movie
>>
>>80383683
They will love it. What are you on about?
>>
>You can't just separate church and state in the 21st century!

American christians are as religious as the muslims they fear/hate. They're just too blind to see it.
>>
>>80383964
You seem to think that Christians criticize Muslims for not being religious. Are you by chance a retard?
>>
ffs slow down lads... at this rate I am gonna get fedorus tippingitis
>>
Sorbo is actually a good actor, why does he keep doing these shitty christian movies?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.