[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This film was so hard to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: The-hunt-main-review.jpg (105KB, 1151x700px) Image search: [Google]
The-hunt-main-review.jpg
105KB, 1151x700px
This film was so hard to watch
>>
>>80381997

That film gets me hard when I watch
>>
>>80382040
came to post this
>>
>>80381997
Do you agree with the directors choice to cut the raw and very brutal child molestation scenes?

Cutting that scene made the film feel much more uncertain, but the original script was very clear and open about the abuses committed by the protag.
>>
>>80382319
shitposting and lying is ok but not about mads work
>>
>>80382319
>>80382393

Anon is right. You should be ashamed. Apologize.

Plus that missed a major point of the film. Any allegation of sexual abuse is very serious. I don't care what anyone says even if you are proven innocent your reputation is tarnished for life.
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (376KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
376KB, 3000x2250px
>>80383409
>even if you are proven innocent your reputation is tarnished for life

I know this very well.
>>
>>80383409
The worst part is that Klara admits she was lying early on but none of the adults listen to her.
>>
>>80383839
Then the rest of the kids begin to lie, either because to them it's a game, or they were pressured into admitting by their parents. It's a vicious cycle I've seen time and time again.
>>
>>80381997
this made me be afraid of children I want to stay away from them
>>
>>80381997
this hits home except i did go to prison
>>
>>80384985
my aunt was a group-home worker in the 80s, she got accused of molestation by some autistic kid.

this was during the "Satanic ritual abuse" scare of the 80s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria#Kern_County_child-abuse_cases

This happened in the same county I believe.

she was innocent of course, but all the kids after the first one stared accusing her too until it came out that it was obvious bullshit
>>
>>80386380
I'm sure, just like in the film, things were never the same even after proving her innocence.
>>
>>80386266
That's cause you aint mads fagot.
>>
>>80386380

Post pics of aunt
>>
>>80381997
I fucking started bawling when he picked her up at the end. At the end of the day she was just a child and was oblivious to the damage she essentially caused.
>>
>>80386559
let me guess fresh from /v/ aren't ya
>>
>>80386567
she was a stupid roastie
>>
>>80381997
The scene at the Christmas Mass was the definition of kino
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.