[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever cried during a movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: meruem and komugi.png (581KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meruem and komugi.png
581KB, 1280x720px
have you ever cried during a movie?
>>
>>80380483
Self sacrifice for a greater good usually gets me
>>
>>80380483
Return of the Jedi, first two times I saw Vader's death scene

Snow White's opening (because of the theme song)

Must have cried more when I was a lad, but can't remember
>>
>>80380540
>Return of the Jedi, first two times I saw Vader's death scene
Damn, that's a great example.

Inside Out when Bing Bong dies.

Maybe a few other Pixar films.

It's kinda hard to think of it.

>>80380483
HXH best shounen (followed by the underrated Negima)

Higurashi made me cry and made a few other manga too.
>>
File: gandalf_falling[1].jpg (80KB, 1415x665px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf_falling[1].jpg
80KB, 1415x665px
>>80380483
>>
Is that a parody of jojo and dbz?
>>
I once cried during the ending of Jyngledyret Hugo. As any oldfag know Rita is the exception to the cause.
>>
>>80380483
I just repress my sadness until it manifests itself as a mental ilness
>>
no, because i'm not a fag
>>
>>80380483
>have you ever cried during a movie?

When they manage to surface and start the engines in Das Boot got me choked up. I was so happy for them. Then that ending...
>>
>>80380761
Hunter x hunter or hiatus x hiatus as it's colloquially known. It's a bland shounen that has /a/utistic fanboys who think it's the best thing since Boku no Pico
>>
>>80380761
HunterXHunter?
It's by the guy who made YYH. In the one of the later series, he literally makes Cell again. It's a bit plagaristic but the character is very different and the manga/anime is so so very good that's somethign most people ignore. Good characters, good scenes. One of the best battle shounen.

>>80380930
Wouldn't call it bland. Naruto had to steal the best parts of it to become popular.
>>
I've cried in a lot of movies, but I can't think of them right now. I think most recently Deepwater Horizon made me shed tears, but they were manly tears.
>>
File: He was my brother.jpg (46KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
He was my brother.jpg
46KB, 640x427px
OFFICER DOWN I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP

Also Letters from Iwo Jima. Pretty much the entire thing, but especially when they kill Shimizu
>>
File: Tae-Sik.jpg (86KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
Tae-Sik.jpg
86KB, 500x605px
Mister, did you come to rescue me?
>>
File: 1488742459805.jpg (38KB, 620x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488742459805.jpg
38KB, 620x508px
There was no island.
>>
cried of joy when the jews died
>>
Once when I saw that new Les miserables movie then that hot chick was singing her song. I think is was because I was in a similar situation irl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFEkErGUjCU
>>
I cry a lot in films. I even teared up a bit to Lego batman. Muh family stuff is easy peasy for me
>>
When Gandalf was about to die and over the horizon the horn of rohan was sounded
>>
I wept like a baby through the entire second half of Amour
>>
Nope. I can only remember crying when I was mad.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.