[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, this movie is actually brilliant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Daddy's_Home_poster.jpg (50KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy's_Home_poster.jpg
50KB, 300x469px
Wow, this movie is actually brilliant.
>>
>>80378998
Fucking hated this movie, will was a cuck to the point where his character pissed me the fuck off
>>
>>80378998
I love Linda Cardelini
>>
>>80379072
That's just Will Farrel in every movie he's in.
>>
>>80379117
Not like in this goddamn movie, he was utterly emasculated to the point where I wasn't rooting for his character at all. Like fuck this guy he deserves marky mark cucking him
>>
how good is it compared to The Other Guys? I liked marky mark and ferrell's dynamic in that movie
>>
>>80379072
...That was the point, he gets cucked as a result of his bad attitude and allowing himself to fall prey to an envious nature.
>>
what are marky's feet resting on?
>>
>>80379277
Not as good
>>
>>80379277
they still have the chemistry but theyre put against each other too much and the rest of the dogshit cast are in it too much
>>
>>80379300
The body of a vietnamese boy
>>
>>80379229
>Like fuck this guy he deserves marky mark cucking him

By the end of the movie everybody gets cucked. Even the wife gets cucked. This movie is all about every motherfucker getting cucked. They should have just straight up called it "Cuck".
>>
>>80379457
Complete with a scene where the doctor compares the two characters penises and Will's penis is mocked by all.
>>
>>80378998
Some of the most blatant product placememt I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.