[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0503.png (120KB, 282x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.png
120KB, 282x247px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
He knew he was in a shit movie
>>
>>80378435

He wanted to hunt a buck Tyrannosaurus. By GOD you won't stand in his way, you bloody peasants.
>>
He is so fucking GOAT in Sharpe
>>
>>80378435
He had spent too long in the company of death did you not watch the movie?
>>
1 > 2 >> 3 >>>>> world
>>
>>80378469
back to plebbit
>>
>>80378435
He died in an English prison.
I'd be pretty upset too.
>>
He was pissed about having to be the only good actor and interesting character in the entire flick
>>
All he wanted was the ultimate prize, but some asshole denied him that.
>>
>>80378909
i know nothing of guns or how to kill dinos
would that shotgun with 2 shots be enough to kill that rex?
>>
File: Holland & Holland.jpg (373KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Holland & Holland.jpg
373KB, 2048x1360px
>>80378984
Wasn't a shotgun, it was a double rifle
Very high caliber, extremely expensive type of rifle that people use on safari hunts to shoot elephants and such.
They generally fire massively powerful cartridges, so it could kill a rex if it hit in the right spot.
Too bad the dumbass hippie fucked that up by removing the powder from his cartridges.
>>
>>80379139
then the hippie faggot bitched out about a snake and got eaten by the rex anyways, it was a fitting end
>>
>>80379240
I was referring to Vince Vaughn's character, I thought it was him that fucked with his ammunition when he walked away.
I haven't seen the movie in a while though, so I could be remembering it wrong.
>>
File: 1483731844684.jpg (370KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483731844684.jpg
370KB, 1440x1080px
>>80379139
thanks for the info anon
>>
>>80379334
nah you're probably right, i haven't seen it since i was a kid lol
>>
someone post the guns are designed to kill PEOPLE not DINOSAURS copypasta
>>
>>80380051
I've never actually seen that, but I'm happy if it exists. I always wondered why people who were on an island, where the threat was fucking dinosaurs, mostly brought normal combat firearms like M16s and such.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.