[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went and saw Get Out yesterday, it was pretty fucking wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I went and saw Get Out yesterday, it was pretty fucking wild but in the end it was basically about how awful white people are.

It didn't really have any substance and it should've ended when he got knocked out, everything past that was just shit Peele added for lols.

Why the fuck does this movie have 9/10 reviews?
>>
>>80374937

>tumblr
>Reddit
>diversity-championing SJWs rating it 10 irrespective if they've seen it or not

Pick 3
>>
>>80374937
Congrats on missing the point of a satire by this much. It's impressive.
>>
>>80375203
I know its a satire but satire movies barely ever get 90%-99% ratings
>>
>>80374937
finally a horror movie where the mc survives
>>
>>80374937
Well... White people are pretty awful.
>>
>>80375203
It's as if they took the original Stepford Wives, added a dash of black issues, and made it into a dark comedy.
>>
>>80376629
Yeah, too much time around blacks.
>>
>>80376629

Agreed. I hate how they obey laws and mind their business, fucking cavemen
>>
>>80374937
More specifically it's shitting on white liberals who try to be "hip" and "down" with the black man.

In that sense I thought it was kinda clever.
>>
>discover the brain transplant
>instead of patenting the procedure and making billions keep it a secret and use your daughter to honeypot random black guys so you can imprison them and auction them off to your creepy friends
>>
>>80379313
>Making billions.

Cloning bodies for organ farming is hella illegal, and even if you discovered the procedure, it'd get outlawed instantly if you went public with it. At least in the US. Sell that shit in China.
>>
>>80375203
Exploitative satire with shitty writing. As soon as they talk about hypnosis you know exactly where this shit is going.

What was the point? To play off the fears of black people and empower them through violence? To give something for the White Guilt Party to chew on?
>>
>>80375203
judging by people's reactions most people completely missed the satire
>>
>>80379459
Most satire is exploitative. Did you think that A Modest Proposal was particularly subtle?
>>
>>80375005
>disagree with most of certain site's population
>constantly browse it and look for ways to get angered and keep bringing it up in every thread about how you hate it

This isn't healthy for you, anon.
>>
>>80379501
No, but that's an essay and not a movie. And people still thought he was serious. The same thing with Machiavelli's The Prince. The general masses have a hard time grasping subtlety and when you're in an audience and people are clapping and hooting when the Sambo characters crack that urban flava attitude and stab whitey it seems kind of fuckin irresponsible.

Like this isn't going to get white people to stop acting retarded. This is just going to fuck up race relations in this country even further
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.