[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies women will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: manchester-by-the-sea-poster.jpg (123KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
manchester-by-the-sea-poster.jpg
123KB, 1200x675px
ITT: Movies women will never understand
>>
>>80374869
She was trying to get back together with him at the end. I liked the ending because it's exactly what would happen IRL. I like that they didn't try to force a happy ending on the movie
>>
>>80374869
literally every single film ever
women are memes
>>
>>80374869
brokeback mountain
>>
Moonlight
>>
>>80374974
The ending shows one shred of hope for Lee with him getting an extra room in his apartment for Patrick and wanting to see him again. The ending shot on the boat is similar to the opening shot on the boat.
He will never recover and forgive himself for what he has done, but there is progress in his character because of Patrick.

Also that baseball exchange at the end summarizes their whole relationship in just one scene, where Lee says "just let it go" but Patrick doesn't let go of the ball and keeps throwing it back at him until he keeps it.
>>
DUDE I HATE WOMEN CAUSE I NEVER EVEN HELD HANDS WITH ONE
>>
Falling Down

/thread
>>
Christine
>>
>>80374869
The Wrestler
>>
>>80374869
Solid movie, but what I didn't understand was the was Manchester is fishing with his nephew at the end?
>>
File: IMG_2301.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2301.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>80375140

>yfw he's right
>>
File: IMG_2755.jpg (405KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
405KB, 1200x1800px
>>80374869
>>
>>80374974
>>She was trying to get back together with him at the end.

No she fucking wasn't. She was trying to get him back together.
>>
>>80374869
Any movie about honor, loyality, values.
>>
yeah how could a woman possibly understand the grief of losing three kids. go outside
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (101KB, 657x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
101KB, 657x529px
>>
>>80375140
Not a virgin, and I genuinely adore women, but let's be honest with ourselves, they tend to be massive plebs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.