[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a cucking episode What did Black Mirror mean by this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: cuck1.jpg (920KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cuck1.jpg
920KB, 1920x1080px
>its a cucking episode
What did Black Mirror mean by this ?
>>
>>80374127
>I can only see entertainment in cuck/non-cuck terms

/pol/ broke your virgin brain huh
>>
>>80374127
All episodes in season 1 and 2 are about cucking
Why are British passionate about cuckhold ?
>>
>>80374127

It was the best episode of the whole series to be honest.
>>
>>80374181
How is episode 1 of season 1 about cucking ?
>>
I didn't understand the moral of this episode. About 70% of the way in and the moral is basically that over-obsessing about every minute detail of your life, relationship, etc., with the use of technology leads to insane jealousy, self-esteem issues and fucking up your life.

But then it's shown that she DID really cheat and that his kid isn't his. So what? That throws that moral out of the window because the wife WAS really a whore and his paranoia WAS justified. Surely it would have been more poignant if it turned out she really did nothing?
>>
>>80374211
he cucks his wife with a pig
>>
>>80374263
then in the end he gets cucked by wife
>>
>>80374235
Its not about morals. Nowadays couples obsess over facebook likes and messages and there is no way to prove cheating. But soon those days will be gone. The entire history of you you will become.
>>
>>80374263
How are Be right back , waldo about cucking ?
>>
>>80374152
The fact that I dont want to be KEKED makes me a virgin ?
>>
>>80374127
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>80374432
The fact that it's all you can think about when watching television and the fact that you can't type like an adult and probably shitpost on the internet means you're not only a virgin but you want to be cucked. Don't bother replying and fuck off to whatever shithole you hail from.
>>
>>80374263
Kek
>>
>>80374235
The moral is he did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>80374902
Whatever shithole he hails from? Hails?

What are you a fuckin pirate? Dumbass.
>>
I watched up to SE3EP3 with this show and then just stopped for some reason and have no desire to go back. don't really know why
>>
>>80375106
Next episode is alright. And last one has Game of Thrones waifu. I suggest you watch it
>>
>>80374235
at the end he's looking through his house and remembering all the times with his wife and kid and he cuts out his implant rather than remembering the whole thing, he cut out all of his memories of his ex wife and child because he couldn't handle obsessing over what he had lost

it was more about the human story, over-obsessing and all of that mixed with the social commentary
it doesn't necessarily have to have a moral, but the most apparent one is to not obsess over everything, or just don't be a dick
>>
>>80374127
Is Steve-O a good actor? I havent seen this one
>>
>>80375180
>but the most apparent one is to not obsess over everything

But the tripfag is right - if he hadn't, he wouldn't have found out his wife cheated on him or that the kid wasn't his.

I mean what lesson is it trying to impart there?
>If you don't obsess over minor details, you'll end up raising another man's child.
Sounds like a bad thing to me.
>>
>>80375466
fair enough
still, it doesn't have to be imparting a lesson or a moral

also he was building up as an asshole, which seemed like it was pushing the wife away
he had some good memories of her and the kid (I think), if he had managed to get his wife to like him again then he might have been happy enough never knowing that the kid wasn't his
but I'm thinking about that rotten tooth line so maybe that's not the best point to make

doesn't have to have a lesson, was a great episode
>>
>>80374235
the point is that everyone was happier when he was being cucked
>>
>>80375905
>still, it doesn't have to be imparting a lesson or a moral

I think it's simply trying to say "Hey look at how this crazy advanced technology can actually ruin lives instead of improving them."

Which is the theme of many of the episodes.
>>
>>80374399
she cucks him with a better robot lover

his character and creation is completely cucked from him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.