[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARNOLD YOU GOOD BOY CAN I HAVE 5 DOLLARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x371px
ARNOLD YOU GOOD BOY CAN I HAVE 5 DOLLARS
>>
YOU KEEP DA MONEY
>>
>It is first revealed in the episode "Oskar Can't Read?" that Oskar was illiterate. This could be the reason why Oskar has a hard time finding a job. Arnold was the first to discover that Oskar couldn't read and volunteered to help him. Soon after the other borders found out. Ernie then placed a bet that Oskar couldn't learn to read by the end of the month. Of course, money is Oskar's most important consideration. Oskar gives Chocolate Boy chocolate in exchange that Chocolate Boy read him the first page of "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens in order for him to memorize it and cheat. His plan works at first, but Ernie switches the books and uncovers Oskar. Arnold is disappointed. Oskar finally decides that he wants to read and Arnold tutors him. Oskar's final test is to navigate home using directions given to him by Arnold, from an unknown part of town. After hours of waiting, Oskar finally makes it home, proving that he can read. Arnold's teaching paid off because in the episode "Summer Love", Oskar reads a store sign without any trouble.
>>
No. Maybe. Okay.
Only because you aren't a filthy kike or nigger
>>
IT WAS DE BEST OF TIMES IT WAS DE WORST OF TIMES
>>
>>80373979
loved this episode
>>
>>80373917

hey arnold, red pilling the young audience on jews, top kek.
>>
>>80373917
BOWLING
>>
>>80375082
?
Kokoschka is a poor czech with gambling problems
>>
>>80375082
jews are the ones giving out the loans. we run the world
>>
Kitty kitty kitty
I want to pet the kitty
>>
File: Gramps5.0.jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
Gramps5.0.jpg
8KB, 271x186px
>>80375082
>hey arnold! just between the two of us, i didn't raise you so you could bring NIGGERS into our house, i know gerald is your friend but that behavior it's not acceptable for the future Klan leader. That 's right Arnold, the reason i took you from your liberal kike loving mother is because i believe you are the chosen one. You're the one suppose to lead the white race in the final race war against niggers and jews. What am i supposed to do if the klan boys find you hanging out with that monkey? Arnold it's time to assume your responsibilities and lynch that nigger like we used to do back then. Now repeat with me! Heil Hitler!
>>
>>80376868
What did Craig mean by this?
>>
>>80375266
>we ruin the world
fixed
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1888x1320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1888x1320px
>>80374133
>tfw said it in his voice
>>
>>80377274
It was a diffrent time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.