[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts about Gabrielle Anwar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What are your thoughts about Gabrielle Anwar?
>>
>>80372708
I liked her in Scent of a Woman and Things to do in Denver when you're Dead
>>
Comfy-fu in the underated little horror movie The Marsh.
>>
Got too fit.

Basically a Walking dead prop by the time Burn Notice filmed.

She is actually great and very beautiful, just looks emaciated these days.
>>
>>80372708
>Anwar
more like AnWOW
>>
Plastic surgery fucked her face up
>>
>>80372970
>got too fit

Ameriburgers...
>>
There were times she looked a little leathery, but Burn Notice was such a comfy show it never bothered me.
>>
>>80373201

Have you even seen her?

Her sternum is visible from the back, she's too skinny inmeaj, with the idea she's fit.

I'm sure she can run and do more crunches now or whatever, but she looks gaunt.
>>
>>80373043
This. That Tutors version of her was a qt3.14.
>>
>>80372708
Super fucking qt in If Looks Could Kill which is a dumb fucking flick but was an A+ when I saw it as a kid.
>>
>>80373410

This, plus she looked really old.
>>
Patsy Kensit-tier.

I love dem flat poky titties. So fucking sex.
>>
>>80374165
she's 47...
>>
I met her irl once. Really shy and down to earth as far as I saw.

I fell in love right there and then. The way she would hide her hands inside her sleeves when she was insecure was so fucking cute.

I was too beta to ask for a pic or an autograph.
>>
>>80372708
too skinny
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.