[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magneto was right about humans all along.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Magneto_ZB.jpg (444KB, 1800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto_ZB.jpg
444KB, 1800x1199px
Magneto was right about humans all along.
>>
and fashionable
>>
For all the good it did him. All those years of grand standing and posturing and ultimately he failed just as hard as Charles did, but I guess he xould take solace in the fact that he didn't accidentally destroy his own organization .

Good for you, Erik.
>>
>>80372294
His love for Charles weakened him.

He needed to crush the X-men and secure an existance for his people and a future for mutant children.
>>
>>80372377
>His love for Charles weakened him.

Love for Charles my ass, he's practically an abusive husband in the entire series and whenever possible doublecrosses and manipulates Xavier whenever he can after which Xavier is like "he didn't mean it!"

FFS he was happy enough to use a drugged up Charles to kill the world's entire population of humans and then sic Jean grey on him ultimately resulting in his death.

Fuck that magnekike
>>
>>80372471
t. Human "homo sapien" Johnson
>>
>>80372920
Makes you think
>>
>>80371908

Whether I feel Magneto was right or not would depend purely upon whether I was a mutant or a human.

I'd shamelessly 180 from "Mutants should be registered and contained" to "Mutants Inherit the Earth" the moment I started growing antlers or whatever.
>>
Magneto uses his powers to try to destroy all of humanity, then acts as if humans are the bad guys when they don't trust mutants because of his actions.
>>
File: 1479915907070.jpg (258KB, 1200x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1479915907070.jpg
258KB, 1200x2133px
>tfw you're too right to be a substantial part of the films
>>
>>80373213
This.
>>
>>80373213

it's almost as if humans are very territorial & tribal in nature
>>
>>80373273

It's almost as if we're some sort of mammal
>>
>>80371908
His entire character is about how hypocritical and stupid he is and how he has become the thing he hated to begin with.
>>
Friendly reminder that it wouldn't be the Magnetos of the world who'd make the humans legislate mutant registration acts, but the Xaviers.

In a world where you need a special helmet to keep Psychic mutants from easily reading your mind, or changing it whichever way they want, every ruler on Earth would be afraid of them, and so would the general populace. How can you trust anyone with nuclear launch-codes if that person can just be made to launch the nukes by a mutant, without anyone else even finding out it was the mutant? How can any state-secrets be safe in a world where any state-visit would include some psychics on government pay reading everyone's minds?

Compared to those dangers and fears Magneto's downright cuddly in the eyes of humanity.
>>
>>80373213
hence why the mutant conversion idea in the original xmen film was faulty otherwise noone would have had a problem with it besides 'muh right to be humanz'
>>
>>80371908

He was, definitively.

I mean think about it, if there was peace between humans and mutants there wouldn't be any more stories to tell. So in a meta sense Magneto will always be right and Xavier is fighting a noble but ultimately futile cause.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.