[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine how much easier that would've been with a gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

Imagine how much easier that would've been with a gun
>>
I hated this movie because of all of the loud gunfire noises and explosions. The story was okay I guess
>>
>>80367080
It's not an autism friendly movie.
>>
God would have stopped helping him if he shooted people, did you miss all the Christian symbolism retard?
>>
>>80367049
Maybe during the initial combat, but when he was saving people afterwards, it would have slowed him down, been cumbersome with carrying people, give is position away if used, and alarm the nips and could result in them calling reinforcements.
>>
>>80367104
Does anybody actually enjoy loud gunfire noises and explosions?
>>
File: Autism.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>80367080
dum sht
>>
>>80367459
Maybe if you ask War nicely, he'll try to be less noisy and violent next time.
>>
>>80367584
This is a film about war, not war itself. Surely the presentation can be moderated to not be startling, frightening, and extremely offensive.

Braveheart was a war film and did not include loud gunfire noises or explosions
>>
>>80367049
or with 2 men.
>>
>>80367632
>WEWLadThatBait.jpg
>>
>>80367632
>Braveheart did not contain gunfire

That is... undeniably true
>>
>>80367584
She'll try*
>>
>>80367080

why did your mom let you out of the house without your muffs in the first place?
>>
File: ALMONDS_ACTIVATED.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ALMONDS_ACTIVATED.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>80367632
>Braveheart was a war film and did not include loud gunfire noises or explosions
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 321x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 321x483px
>>80367049
No guns fags suck and shouldn't have a movie made about them !
>>
>>80367049
everyone had guns and it made it quite difficult to just rock climb and camp in peace.
>>
>>80367049
it would've been even easier if he was a gun
>>
>>80367632
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 397x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 397x525px
>>
>hurr I won't pick up a gun and hurt people
>but I will help rescue people, allowing them to get back to health quicker, and get right back to hurting people
>>
women and numales will NEVER understand this movie
>>
>>80367049
Of course it would have been easier.
>it's an anon can't understand standing up to what you believe in episode
>>
>>80371720
>what other people do is your sin
Wew lad
>>
>>80371868

He's correct. Of course you are guilty if you help to keep the killing going.
>>
How the fuck can anyone put this movie on par with Apocalypto? This was a fucking non-effort on Gibson's part in comparison
>>
>>80367049
How would a gun have helped him pull the wounded from the battlefield?

inb4 Vince Vaughan sled webm
>>
>>80371868
If he wanted to stay true to his morals, he should have been a conscientious objector and accepted his prison sentence. Instead he pussied out and went to the frontline, then acted like he was morally superior, because at least he wasn't killing, despite his actions aiding in the killings of others.
>>
>>80372169
Spotted the "peace-loving" "liberal".
>>
>>80367049
Imagine if he had more plasma
>>
>>80367049

I'm sure all those dead soldiers respect his right to refuse firearm but still force himself into a combat zone.
>>
>being principles less and conviction less
desmond doss was a true Übermensch ironically

follow what he believe till the very end which most millennial fucks wouldn't understand these days
>>
>>80372260
Hes right though, main character was a either a massive hypocrite or a fucking retard if he honestly belived in his deontologist bullshit
t. not american
>>
>>80367049
"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- American Spirit
>>
>>80367049
It's alright son Tramp It
>>
Movies soft numale pussies will never understand
>>
>>80367049
With a gun he wouldn't have helped two chinks. So fuck guns.
>>
>>80367049
It's a good movie to be watched along with Silence.
>>
>>80373059
"The Japanese are killing my Christian brothers. If God is there why doesn't he stop this?"

"The only reason the Japanese are killing them is because you wouldn't give up your principle!"

"PICK UP THE GUN AND STEP ON THEIR FACES!"
>>
>>80371699
>young adam sandler with his mum walking to the car after shopping
>robber appears and threatens them
>strange hero comes out of nowhere using his GUN to scare the robber off
>young adam sandler looks to him as some sort of superhero
>18 YEARS LATER
>adult adam sandler works in a GUN shop
>mum's dead, killed by a thug one day without AS around to protect her with his GUN, AS has a shrine to her in back office
>quirky characters and cameos come in and out of shop for half an hour
>fart jokes
>childhood hero comes in
>"O SHEET YOO DAH GAI THAT HILPED ME AND MAH MOMMA"
>guy needs help from AS in getting best GUN against someone he has beef with
>AS goes through loads of GUNs in the basement, each getting wackier and wackier
>gives the guy a GUN for free as thanks for the help all those years ago
>>
It pissed me the fuck off. He didn't need to even fire a gun in battle. Just hold the fucking thing
>>
>>80371699
>guy goes to attack some antagonist
>guy ends up held prisoner in antagonist's basement
>antagonist finds out AS supplied the guy with his GUN
>revengemission.exe
>AS GUN shop gets shot to fuckery in a drive by
>random explosion
>shrine to AS' mum gets destroyed
>"AHLRIGHT YOO SONOFABITCH, NOW IT'S POYSONAL!"
>goes into basement, grabs all wacky GUNs that he showed the guy earlier
>somehow follows antagonist back to evil lair where childhood hero is being tortured by being forced to fuck obese latina/black maids
>AS attacks lair, lots of shooting, finds childhood hero
>shoots maids and kfc and McD stuff falls out the entry wound
>slowmo shot of bullet casings falling onto the concrete floor, soon joined by falling drumsticks and burgers
>AS and childhood hero shoot their way through the lair rather than leave because loud noises and lights.
>childhood hero get shot, AS saying "ah'll git dat asshole"
>childhood hero tells him he's actually an undercover agent and that he's been tracking antagonist for years
>tells AS the antagonist is the robber from the beginning of the film and also the man who killed AS's mum without any proof.
>dies
>farts
>AS goes crazy and shoots all the henchmen, finally getting to antagonist/robber/killer of his mum
>"looks like you done GUN made a big mistake"
>shoots antagonist in the head
>musical number as random celebrities and background characters come out from fucking nowhere and all dance with adam fucking sandler.
>>
>>80367049
How many people did you save again anon? Oh that's right youre a jaded sack of shit that only criticizes movies that finally have HD rips out. Whether you liked the movie or not Desmond doss is a genuine hero and none of us will ever be half the man he was.
>>
Should've been renamed "Every War Movie Cliché Ever: The Movie"

honestly if a war movie opens with that fucking bugle/trumpet playing then i can already guess everything i'm gonna see in that fucking movie.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.