[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Season_seven_richard.png (311KB, 459x651px) Image search: [Google]
Season_seven_richard.png
311KB, 459x651px
Richard did nothing wrong. His tactics were flawed because he is not meant to be a leader, but had to act since his leader is an incompetent coward. His motivation 100% justified his actions. The fact his plan failed is unfortunate but not entirely on him, and more so highlight the reason why the Ezekiel needed to act: the Saviors unpredictability.

He was willing to get killed for his cause until the Saviors proved his point, after that he was willing to spend his entire life making up for his fuck up.
But some retarded hypocrite psychopath cheap shotted him like a retard and told Richard's story in the most damning manner possible as the only possible means to ganner any form of sympathy for his actions.
Morgan caused Ben's death as much as Richard by discrediting Rick's cause in order to avoid killing murderous scumbags, only to kill a flawed but good man because he made a mistake.

Discuss.
>>
The worst thing he did was try and kill Carol. But Morgan didn't even know about that.
>>
>>80365933
Daryl was on board with that until he found out "some woman" was "muh friend"
Richard also knew there was a likely hood of her surviving the encounter. Plus from his perspective it's easy to see Carol as a broken woman wanting to die.

Even people wanting to die or only having a chance of dying proved to affect their loved ones, so he chose to sacrifice himself this time, fixing his plan.
>>
File: 84654897.jpg (93KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
84654897.jpg
93KB, 1280x718px
this was a good scene
i was surprised when morgan snapped, did he not believe richard would come clean to the rest of the group?
>>
>introduce decent character
>have him killed off to progress filler arc
>>
>>80365993
Either that, or to gain trust with the Saviors since he saw Richard as wanting to die anyway.

Or he just went ape shit and chimped out.
All three even.
>>
>>80366246
This show does this so fucking often. Look at the characters that survive and join the group. Tara, Eugene bullshit like that.

Bob, Lilly, Richard, debatable noah. Interesting characters with decent actors that get fucking killed of to fill a death quota shock factor. It hurts me.
>>
File: morgan'd.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
morgan'd.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>80366276
he kinda snapped
>>
>>80366718
Why the fuck nobody did anything here?
>>
File: end me.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>>80366707
If there were any decent writers on the show they would've kept lilly alive and killed tara. Having her just lose her daughter would be good juxtaposition for rick only having Carl after the prison. And her being romantically involved with the govenor makes the dynamic way more interesting. Instead we get hella fukin ebic lesbian whos super quirky and kicks ass.
>>
>>80366805
This
>>
>>80366891

But andrea was already romantically involved with the governor, so it'd be a repeat a story thread.
>>
>>80368287
>Attack on the prison group happens
>Glenn finds her in prison, she helps patch him up as a nurse so he helps her escape
> Leaves her behind after learning of Herschels fate
> She ends up finding carl, rick is still knocked out dying on a sofa. Gains trust and gives rick first aid
> RickxLilly or something similar down the track even if they dont go all the way with it

More interesting
>>
>>80365993
He followed Richard's plan, gain the Saviors' trust then surprise them with an all out attack by joining up with Alexandria and Hilltop. Richard was a dead man walking so Morgan used him to prove his commitment to the deal between Saviours and Kingdom.
>>
>>80365903
Wasn't he supposed to be killed by saviors?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.