[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watch brandos eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: on-the-waterfront-44.png (521KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
on-the-waterfront-44.png
521KB, 1440x900px
he had cue cards posted all around the roof of the cab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBiewQrpBBA
>>
Several biographers claim that Marlon Brando had an IQ of 90.
>>
>>80363783
this scene is ok, but it need digital editing to make it piss green to really give it some feeling.
>>
>>80364019
agreed
>>
>>80363815
lol
>>
>>80363783
lol
>>
>>80363815
>one of the most handsome men in human history
>fucked more 10/10s than you've even made eye contact with
>won multiple oscars
>revered as one of the greatest if not the greatest actor of all time

Lol he's dumb though, what a loser.
>>
>>80363783
>what is body language
anon I afraid you have autism
>>
>>80363783
>I could have been a contender, I could have been somebody, instead of a bum. Which is what I am, let's face it
>It was you Charlie
Goosebumps
>>
>>80367026
he had cue cards posted all around the roof of the cab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBiewQrpBBA
>>
>>80363783
i didn't really like this movie the first tiem i watched it, that was years ago. this scene is great though.
tell me /tv/, will i like it?
>>
>>80367026
>greatest actor of all time doesn't know his lines
>fan of greatest actor of all time knows all his lines
Huh
>>
>>
Brando got to where he was by being extremely good looking and willing to suck jew cock. They built him up so much that eventually his name alone was enough to keep getting him roles. As far as the actual acting goes, he is just serviceable.
>>
>>80367321
bait
>>
and yet he still gave a better performance than anyone working in hollywood today could give
>>
>>80367989
>extremely good looking
He looks a little creepy desu
>>
>>80367799
He was on Broadway early in his career, where he couldn't possibly have relied on cue cards. Also there have never been stories about him being difficult early in his career. I think all the cue cards later on was a mix of his memory getting worse as he aged, a problem that older actors will all admit to, and getting lazier and more difficult after all his early success.

>>80367989
You're a pleb who has never seen On the Waterfront or Streetcar Named Desire
>>
>>80367026
No one called him a loser.
>>
>>80363783
>>80367026

He also had cider in his ear
>>
>>80363783
Probably because he couldn't stop thinking about James Dean tied up and ball gagged back at the house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3493434/Marlon-Brando-James-Dean-secret-master-slave-S-M-relationship-Streetcar-Named-Desire-star-stubbing-cigarettes-younger-lover.html
>>
>>80368279
>stubbed out cigarettes on his younger lover
That's pretty degenerate.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.