[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Little Lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: p13709301_b_v8_aa.jpg (246KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p13709301_b_v8_aa.jpg
246KB, 960x1440px
Are you watching the best show on TV right now?

Who's best girl anon?
>>
This show is terrible. The kind you could watch the first and last episode of this season and not miss a thing.
>>
>>80360194
I agree, but for some reason I keep tuning in... probably because Shailene looks like an ex. Fuck.
>>
>>80360194

I disagree, since I relate to several parts of the story. Also, I could watch Reese being a huge bitch for a year.
>>
File: kidman3.jpg (397KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
kidman3.jpg
397KB, 1000x667px
This episode was the first truly bad one. Nicole Kidman best woman. Watching for her at this point. Dude from Generation Kill plays an absolute Mad Man.
>>
>>80360508

The attorney outfit was too much man. She looked hot as fuck.
>>
File: kidman 3.jpg (2MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
kidman 3.jpg
2MB, 5616x3744px
>>80360600
Yea she did she looked incredible.

>time to choke her out
>>
Is this show actually good? Anyone have an opinion of it not based on an already existing hatred of women?
>>
>>80360643
It's not that good. It's sort of derivative and each episode so far has been pretty much the same. You could watch 1 then 4 and not really miss anything, just worth it for beautiful, talented actresses and lovely locales.
>>
Have we seen Shailene in panties? I sure love her
>>
>>80360718
What even is the premise?
>>80360771
She looks especially sexy in this series
>>
>>80360643
It's pretty good. It's like if that reality show The Housewives of Orange County was a prestige drama. Plus everyone on the show is exceptionally talented.
>>
>>80360508
Thing is though I find their scenes together pretty dull and repetitive; I think they jumped the gun on revealing the abuse in the relationship, now there's no build up to anything.
>>
>>80360643
the nyt opinion piece authored in anna gunns name concerning the character she played on breaking bad was not written by her or someone who worked for her. she was paid by a feminist organization essentially for the right to attach her name and fame to an opinion. this was done for the purpose of getting their piece into a mainstream newspaper with as much of a splash as possible. five years later chumps like you still believe the phenomena described in that article is real.
>>
>>80360811
A new mom, woodley comes to a catty, yuppie town and is befriended by the town gossip/witherspoon character. The main plot point is her kid may have bullied Laura Dern's kid. That's about it. Some marriage drama w/ reese, Kidman and her husband fight then fuck, woodley has nightmares.
>>
>>80360874
I agree, i thought in this episode when she first taunted him like, what are you gonna hit me again, that it was almost a sort of in-joke, like they were past that now after therapy, but when he went HAM later it was just here we go again.
>>
>>80360811
It basically just follows the lives of three women in the stiff upper lip town of Monterey, California.

Shailene Woodley is a single mom with baggage whose son immediately becomes embroiled in pre-school mommy drama.
Reese Witherspoon is a super high maintenance mom who's basically at war with Laura Dern and her ex husband with his new wife.
Nicole Kidman is stuck in an abusive marriage and in denial about it.
>>
>>80360919
I don't even know what you're talking about, but okay
>>
>>80361026
>denial about it.

That house and view is enough for women to take a beating or two.
>>
>>80360946
>>80361026
Sounds pretty intriguing. I'll check it out
>>
Did Nicole Kidman show her asshole in this episode or was I just seeing things? Like just for a brief second in that one scene with her husband in bed and she hops on top of him.
>>
>>80361098
Meh, if she divorced him she could still get a beautiful house with the alimony.
>>
>>80361139
tried to pause it over and over but couldnt quite get it, but there was an AMAZING frame of ass for sure
>>
File: 1489377800915.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489377800915.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
>>80361139
panties!
>>
Anyone watching Crashing? Pretty funny. Sort of a spin on the depressing dramadies like Louis and Baskets having a genuinely kind, optimistic protag in an otherwise dark world.
>>
>>80361323
Yea, close but no cigar. 49 years old, wew.
>>
i download each ep and look through it to see if reese gets fucked

but she better cuck that faggot adam scott, i hate that rat looking motherfucker
>>
You know what I like about Shailene Woodley? She's got some pretty nice feet and has admitted herself she has a foot fetish. But other than that she's your typical out of touch with reality, liberal Hollywood cunt.
>>
>>80362255
She does.
>>
I like it. always been a sucker for rich people shenanigans
>>
>>80365901
also, Reese Witherspoon is carrying this show on her back. She's the main reason I watch it tbqh.
>>
Why is reese such a qt?

Been watching the show for her.
>>
It's a horrible show for horrible people.
>>
>get cucked
>decorate the house, dress up like elvis and prepare a song to woo your wife who couldnt care less

Being Emo Adam Scott is suffering
>>
>>80366104
Honestly was expecting that, but was in denial.

No way someone like Adam's character could get someone like her without something like that happening. Probably fugged her ex too.
>>
>>80360123
This show looks Australian, it's trash
>>
How does the little girl have such good taste in music? She puts most of /mu/ to shame.
>>
>>80366289
the kid actors, especially her, aren't the worst like always.
>>
>>80365955
And Nicole's nude scenes. if only they didn't come with the domestic abuse as a side dish.
>>
>>80360302
Holy shit literally me.
>>
>>80366430
yeah, they're not bad
>>
>>
>>
>>80360123
I do and I like it very much.
Although what's the deal with the murder case and the interrogations? It feels like the show could be carried by the characters and their interactions alone, without the need of some upcoming big tweest drama shite.

All in all, some pretty good shows aired recently. This, the Knick and Mr Robot for me.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.