[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRAVO LUCAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 18

BRAVO LUCAS
>>
>>80359863
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>80359863
I'm sorry George :(
>>
>>80359863
Kid anakin wasn't afraid of anything, Vader was so ass deep in the dark side I doubt he was suffering.
>>
>you now remember Hayden Christianson is going to be in Episode VIII

How grateful do you think he was when Disney called him, even if it's for a cameo?
>>
>>80360030
>Kid anakin wasn't afraid of anything
Except maybe... you know... LOSING HIS MOM?
>>
>>80359863
Wait, what was Kid Anakin afraid of exactly?

I can buy the other three, I guess, but I don't remember fear being a major part of Kid Anakin's characterization in Episode I.
>>
>>80360030
>becomes Vader
"Is Padme okay?"
>"No you killed her."
>queue "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.wav"

He was suffering right then
>>
>>80360160
Which he expressed by having absolutely zero hesitation to leave his mother behind in slavery so he could go train for years on the other side of the galaxy
>>
>>80360178
Fear of losing his mom.
Yoda can sense it when Qui-Gon brings Anakin to the council.
He fears losing his mother.
That's what leads him to anger when she dies and does lose her.
>>
>>80359863
genuinely induces frontal lobe activity
>>
>>80360178
>>80360030
they literally have a scene in Phantom Menace with the jedi council where they say the kid is full of fear and is scared and that is a bad idea to train him
>>
wouldn't ep3 anakin be fear?
>>
>>80360105
I didn't hear about this or look at the leaks. How are they going to do it?
>>
>>80360160
>>80360230
That issue he looks vaguely sad about for like one single shot before running off and getting at most a passing mention and nothing else?

I mean, yeah, he's worried about the mom he's leaving behind, but it's not a driving force of his character or anything.

I'm just saying, if the message here is "Kids shouldn't worry about their mom they left in horrible inescapable slavery," that's kind of fucked up.

>>80360259
Hate refers to the audience's reaction to him by Episode 3 actually.
>>
>>80360030
Vader is a cyborg. Thats it. Thats all there is to his character and story. Nothing more nothing less. He did not exist before and will never do.
>>
>>80360105
He loved being Anakin and wanted to play him in The Clone Wars. That said, I don't think he was exactly groveling to Disney for a cameo. Didn't he move to the middle of nowhere and become a farmer?
>>
>>80360284
Legit can't really remember, I haven't seen the leaks either. But I remember an article saying he was going to have a sorta cameo in it, possibly as a force ghost or just a voice over like Liam Neeson in AotC.
>>
the dark side clouded his mind
>>
whats the difference between anger and hate? its the same thing
>>
>>80360030
>Vader was so ass deep in the dark side I doubt he was suffering.
It's nothing BUT suffering for him.
The only time that he isn't is when he meditates on his anger and uses the force to make himself be able to breathe without a machine.
Except that brings such elation to him that he can't keep his grip on the Dark Side.
>>
>>80360351
Hatred is a very powerful emotion. I'm guessing you've had your understanding of what "hate" is warped and mangled by the histrionic insufferable alt right cunts on this site who say things like "I fucking hate when [completely trivial thing] happens."
>>
>>80360351
You can be angry and not hate something.
He was angry yeah but still loved Padme.
He hated Obi-Wan when he thought he took Padme from him.
>>
>>80360351
Anger is a general feeling, hate is specific to a people or group
>>
>>80360351
Compare "Angry that he couldn't keep him mom from dying" to "burning on the lava shores of Mustafar screaming his hatred to Obi-Wan".
>>
File: sw.jpg (155KB, 898x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
155KB, 898x1024px
>>80359863
>>
>>80360680
Unfortunately fake, and therefore, gay.
>>
>>80360680
fuck off
>>
Were the prequels actual masterpieces. Being serious.
>>
you got this off of imgur :)
>>
>>80361505
Misunderstood masterpieces, yes. The CG is what brought them down
>>
>>80360441
>alt right
We're discussing fucking movies here you loser.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>80361505
Episode I would have been a 10/10 movie if Anakin was older and Jar Jar was toned down.
>>
does anyone else rate ROTS way higher than the other prequels? its probably my second favourite star wars film.
>>
>>80359863
sorry Mr. Lucas
>>
>>80361505
I'm not sure about masterpieces, but they don't deserve all the hate
Also this >>80361576
>>
>>80359863
B-But the RLM guys told me Lucas was a hack!
>>
>there are people in this thread right now that doubted George Lucas
APOLOGIZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FEKd-cZwWk
>>
>>80361665
I personally think Phantom Menace is better, but I suppose people like RotS because there are lots of lightsaber fights and less Jar Jar
>>
Seriously why doesn't anyone, especially his rich politician friends, think about going back to pick up his mom later?

Jedi are fucking monstrous. Like a kid's not supposed to be worried about his enslaved mom working for some dicknosed space kike with a bomb rigged to kill her if she steps out of line.
>>
File: trumpreddit.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
trumpreddit.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>80360441
>insufferable alt right cunts
>>
>>80362202
Part of the point of the PT was that Jedi being too stuck in their ways was destroying them.

They never expected the Sith to get political, they expected that one day a fleet would appear above Coruscant and just have evil people come out.

They never thought maybe attachments aren't all bad.

Also Palpatine was evil.
>>
>Lucas didn't stay making things like THX
>instead we get this bullshit made to sell toys
Worst timeline desu
>>
YOUNGLINGS
O
U
N
G
LINGS
>>
>>80362172
fair enough, if gungans werent in TPM i would enjoy it a lot more. that said, i loved it as a kid and duel of fates is a GOAT cinematic score
>>
This is what happens when writers make broad sweeping pseudo intellectual statements.

You get some fan thinking the writing is amazing because the puzzles pieces fall into a picture without any edges.

>emotion leads to emotion, that leads to emotion that leads to another emotion

rearrange any of those words and it still comes out the same and the pictures still fucking match. its like poetry...
>>
>>80360211

He turned back before he left, showing hesitation, he also was moping on the ship thinking about her and even padme tries to consol him.
>>
>>80359863
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

who /edgelord/ here
>>
>>80363527
That's like saying Rey isn't a Sue because she got kidnapped by Kylo.
>>
>>80364288
At least that has a logical progression and isn't utterly interchangeable.

Strength leads to power, but power doesn't lead to strength. So on with every one of them.

Meanwhile, fear, anger, hate, suffering all seem interchangeable. Can't suffering lead to fear which leads to hatred leads to anger? Can't anger lead to hatred leads to suffering leads to fear? It's nonsense.
>>
>>80362101
>that lame art for the sequels
Did they find a professional painter yet?
>>
>>80364565
>Can't anger lead to hatred leads to suffering leads to fear?

most likely yes, and nobody is claiming otherwise
yoda was just speaking his typical jedi wisdom
it's not like yoda's line is a definitive view on how your state of mind progresses
>>
>>80364867
>yoda was just speaking his typical
So even Yoda's own sentence might've been out of order.

JUST
>>
>>80359863
>I
>T

>W
>A
>S

>K
>I
>N
>O

>A
>L
>L

>A
>L
>O
>N
>G
>>
I'll be eternally pissed for what they did with Jacen Solo.

So much potential there for a perfect dark side character and they just shit all over him.
>>
>>80364926
Yoda is not a smart man. Just listen to his the way he forms a sentence.
Was he autistic?
>>
>>80359863
Too bad he was always shown as kind of irked, but never as someone who would murder babies for fun. That's until Sheev flipped his evil switch and made him pledge allegiance to the graveyard smash.
>>
>>80359946
Yeah, I'm sorry I had to suffer through your 3 movies of brain damage.
>>
>>80360160
>>80360230
>>80360242
Anakin's anger in Episode 2 isn't clearly linked to his fear in Episode 1.

Anakin just comes off as an asshole teenager at the start in Episode 2. Sure he goes back and murders sand people, but honestly, it was bungled from the start. It only belatedly gives Anakin a reason to be angry and then his vengeful rampage seems A: entirely justified and B: for the greater good anyway. Seriously, he killed a tribe of barbarian murderers who apparently kidnap people in order to torture them to death. How is this morally worse than the hundreds of bad guys jedi murder in both the prequels and all the stormtroopers Luke kills in the OT?
>>
>>80365337
He killed women and children too.
>>
>>80365390
Like animals.
>>
>>80365390
Barbarian women and children who assisted in the brutal torture of innocent people whom they violently kidnapped.
>>
>>80361505
They were garbage. Anyone who disagrees has autism.
>>
>>80365337
the jedi and luke for fighting for freedom from the empire/separatists, greater good

anakin killed them solely for revenge, selfish. Now if anakin killed them while they were raiding or raping then that'll be different.

it's a weak difference, but it is there.
>>
>>80362066
>B-B-B-but me and all the other kids on the playground loved them when our mom's boyfriends took us to see them

kys
>>
>>80365482
So killing them WHILE they're raiding and raping is fine, but killing them to PREVENT raiding and raping isn't?

What, is it like tag or hide and seek? Once they reach home base, they're good? They raided and raped. They tortured and murdered. The fact that they made it home makes that okay?
>>
File: 59-5959-8LQRG00Z[1].jpg (127KB, 652x920px) Image search: [Google]
59-5959-8LQRG00Z[1].jpg
127KB, 652x920px
>>80362066
And laid out many mostly-compelling reasons why.

Whereas this simply notices some symmetry to a dumb line that is told to us in the first movie, as if it's somehow shocking to us that they had the basic idea of parts two and three figured out by that point.

Here's a hint dumbshits, they already knew Anakin would grow up to be Vader. Predicting Anakin's tragic fall in episode 1 isn't kino. IT's barely average. Everyone already knew how it would go.

I do love this poster though.
>>
from my point of view sand cannot be people.
>>
>>80365597
yes, you asked for the difference in morality and that's it. Anakin was the aggressor while the jedis/luke were respondents. While the sand people are sleeping and camping they are no danger to anyone and Anakin butchering was straight up murder, whereas the jedi/luke murder in defence.
>>
>>80365176

In your case I don't think you needed to see the movies.
>>
>>80365693
That's not even a great poster.

Yeah, okay, I get the Vader symbolism, I get the idea behind it, but that's entry-level symbolism.

The shadow doesn't match Anakin's pose and clothing. Managing to dress him in a way that looks innocuous but believably casts that shadow's shape would be better, make it look like it's a carefully calculated non-coincidence rather than HEY GUYS LOOK THIS IS VADER SYMBOLISM GUYS DID YOU SEE IT??? SYMBOLISM HERE GUYS, WE'RE PRETTY FUCKING CLEVER FORESHADOWING THE ENDING YOU KNOW ABOUT ALREADY.

And it's not like it would even be hard, cloaks are common and realistic desert wear (look at traditional arab dress - they dress that way in a desert clime for a reason!) and the helmet could've been mimicked by a hairstyle or probably easier to use some kind of cap or helmet.

The concept of using his shadow to tease that he'd become Vader is, ultimately, entry level symbolism. Shadows are a classic reflection of a person. The only thing less subtle they could've done is showing Vader in a mirror.

However, it is framed well in that the stark, bright sunlight sharply contrasts his shadow, therefore calling attention to it. However, it's not an artistic, thoughtful, ultimately creative enough symbol to warrant hanging the entire poster on. There's nothing else in the frame at all, nothing to get lost in, no reason to feel like I've seen something subtle and foreboding. It doesn't hint at it, it screams it in your face, and anyone over the age of ten would figure out that the imagery isn't just "a kid walking in a desert."

The only other thing to remark on is that Anakin is walking away from his home with his head down, and I think that symbolism is so obvious and entry-level I don't need to break it down to explain it.
>>
>>80365769
>they're no danger to anyone
Except for how they're resting up in order to g o on another raid tomorrow, and how they have tied-up kidnapping victims who are being neglected and brutalized to death in their camp at the time he gets there.

Except for all those victims and the victims they will pursue tomorrow, sure, they're no danger to anyone.

If they really wnated Anakin to cross the moral event horizon there, A: they shouldn't have continued to try to make him sympathetic for an entire 'nother movie's worth of scenes and have to make him KILL YOUNGLINGS [snerk] in the next movie to prove he's evil, and B: he should've gone on and killed people who were not directly involved, like an unrelated tribe of sand niggers.

>but the women and children dindu nuffin
Except for how they definitely knew and went along with the men (and we're not actually told it's just sand niggers' males that kidnap and torture people for no reason, given their clothing, how do we know women and older children didn't go along for the raids?) and supported it.
>>
>>80365769
>kidnap a woman on the streets in a violent armed attack
>tie her to a post in my basement
>force myself on her
>beat her
>neglect her until she's dying
>the police figure out it was me
>they raid my house in the middle of the night
>SWAT team rushes in
>I get up and stumble out to see what all the commotion is about
>see strangers in my house, grab something to fight them with
>SWAT team shoots me

>waw why were the police so violent I dindu nuffin I wasn't a danger to noone
Yeah, pretty sure murder, armed violence, kidnapping, torture etc constitutes being a danger to others.
>>
>>80365813
Nobody needed to see those pieces of shit.
>>
>>80365337
those sand people did nothing more than defend themselves from invading immigrants
>>
The prequels are good movies. End of story
>>
>>80366022
So at worst, he unnecessarily killed the young children, at least those too young to be morally culpable. We don't know enough about the sand people's physiology and such to determine how many that was or how old that would be, but we can assume at least some existed.

However, if he killed every man and woman of age in the village, he would basically be dooming all the younglings to death anyway. After all, we can see that they live in an incredibly harsh environment. Would leaving them to die in the desert be morally worse than killing them?
>>
>>80359863
What about the hundreds of other sith lords that weren't forced into a torture suit?
>>
>>80366368
They're not movie canon.

What about Sheev? How is he suffering? He seems to get exactly what he wanted, at most he suffers some physical pain from the Jedi attacking him, but it doesn't seem to actually stop him, in fact he seems to have been planning on it.

Six movies later, he only "suffers" when Vader throws him down a well.
>>
>>80365939
Nice rundown anon.
>>
>>80360315
>?
>>
>>80365521
shitty reasons. Sorry Red cuck media. Atleast you got nu-star wars to look forward to heh?
>>
>>80359863
>le Vader is suffering meme
This is one of the worst parts with the prequels and the EU made it even worse with it's cringewrothy comic books where Vader is all "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN" and crying all the time coupled with the fact that his suit is apparantly making him be in constant pain and shit. It really makes him seem less threatening. If there's one thing I liked about Rogue One is that they tried to undo some of this damage.
>>
>>80360353
Fuck off, that autistic "Vader's suit is a torture device" bullshit is not canon anymore. Rogue One even had him sleep in a bacta tank
>>
>>80359863
Regardless of how bad the prequels are (and they are save a few cool spots and the music) /tv/ and other internerds have really opened up more than they initially were and make them better in my head when I think about things like op picture and people's interwoven theories of ...
>>
>>80365479
While I do agree (save a couple cool scenes and good music)
Pictures like ops make me imagine them better
/tv/ and other Web nerds have made the prequels better for me
The interwoven stories that people have concocted and the like have the prequel stories OK in my head
That being said I will not watch them because it completely pops my head cannon balloon
If I may how old are you by saying they suck (and yes they do)
>>
>>80365939
You're the kind of guy I would beers with
thumbsupfonzie.jpg
>>
>>80366439
>>80368636
I honestly hare Disney star wars more than any Lucas fuck ups
The bacta thing is yet another reason
>>
>>80368850
>hare
Hate*
>>
>>80359863
That's bullshit.
My fear lead to objective hate then to nothingness.
Why you gotta be angry or a little bitch dwelling on the past?

>>80360351
Anger is along the lines of frustration.
Hate is along the lines of disgust.

>>80364288
I got a lot of edge in me, but not none of that sudo-weeb shit.

Question: Are "nerds" the normie equivalent to weebs?
>>
>>80368925
No, geeks are the western equivalent of weebs.

Instead of being obsessed with Japanese teenage-focused culture, they're obsessed with western teenaged-focused culture.
>>
>>80365939
Just made me think... Does Anakin even agree to go with Qui Gon? Episode I is foggy as I have seen it maybe 3 times and not once in the last 10 years. Is there anything in his dialogue or behavior that suggests he´s reluctant to become a Jedi? I highly doubt it but if there is, that would be neat.
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (40KB, 598x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
40KB, 598x529px
I HATE THEM
>>
>>80369017
He wants to but I honestly get a sense of "he doesn't know what he's getting into because he's like fucking ten years old at this point".

However, I don't think that was deliberate by the writers, because that's honestly too much moral ambiguity for Star Wars.
>>
"you are poor so you are afraid, therefore you can't become a Jedi and live a life of luxury, carry a laser sword, and jump out of buildings with absolutely no fear of death. It's okay, just go back and live in complete poverty again because you give me a bad vibe.

Why didn't they just admit that all poor people should just go die.
>>
>Phantom Menace was about fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFcWCpxynuA

Look how terrified this young boy looks when fighting in a war, you can tell he's constantly worried about his slave mother.
>>
>tfw I tell myself I'm a jedi so it's an excuse for my perpetual loneliness and always being alone
>>
>>80369194
So worried that they never went and rescued her.
>>
>>80359918

Actually it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288
>>
File: 1484408076792.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1484408076792.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>80359863

starwars in garbage

only 2 of the originals are good even as a kid

the franchise is just a meme now
>>
>>80369225
As I said before in this thread the Internet and every nerd around has made the prequels better
This is a great video
Thanks bronon
>>
>>80369272
ANH and ESB I assume are the two, but Rogue One deserves to bbe on the list of good Star Wars movies.
>>
>>80359863
1, 2, 3 and 5 were good

the rest were garbage
>>
>The Star Wars prequels were all an elaborate plot by George Lucas to create Sith Lords out of Force-sensitive audience members by fueling their anger
>You have all been manipulated by Emperor Lucas, also known as Darth Subway, to do his bidding as Sith Lords
>>
>>80369225

I think the more time goes on the prequels will fall into line with the originals.

Lucas really did put a lot of effort into showing the echos as he said it

>Middle aged man babies like red letter media and their like are the only ones who hate the prequels
>>
>>80359863

I DON'T CARE ABOUT STAR WARS ANYMORE THERE ARE NO HANDSOME YOUNG GUYS IN MAIN CAST
>>
After mom dies, Anakin says he wants to prevent more people dying. Then he goes and kills younglings. After Padme's life threatened, Anakin wants ways to protect Padme. Then he goes and strangles Padme.

Bravo, Lucas.
>>
>>80369205
Jedi have friends though. Pretty sure they're allowed to get laid too.
>>
>>80369586
He puts a priority over Padme. and by the end he's already corrupted by the dark side.

this shit isn't hard to figure out i guess disney really lowers peoples intelligence
>>
>>80369555
what an unbelievably gay post
>>
>>80360211
how is turning back to his mother and telling her he couldn't do it, showing zero hesitation? you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>80369555
who cares? we have an awesome female lead now and her sexy black boyfriend

thank you for representing disney!
>>
>>80369677
>I WILL PROTECT PADME THEREFORE I WILL STRANGLE HER TO PROTECT HER

Something is wrong with the way your brain quiveringly works. You should get professional help.
>>
>>80369666
FUCK YOU SATAN
>>
>>80369689
>stating the obvious

what an unbelievably empty post
>>
File: Darth Vader is Muhammad 1.jpg (861KB, 896x2718px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader is Muhammad 1.jpg
861KB, 896x2718px
>>
>>80369733
>anon all-caps screams obviously cared
>who cares

imbecile. anon cared enough to all-caps, you blithering retard.
>>
File: Darth Vader is Muhammad 2.jpg (1020KB, 896x2738px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader is Muhammad 2.jpg
1020KB, 896x2738px
>>80369782
>>
>>80369739
what part of CORRUPTED BY THE DARK SIDE do you not understand?
>>
File: Darth Vader is Muhammad 3.jpg (1MB, 896x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader is Muhammad 3.jpg
1MB, 896x2736px
>>80369799
>>
>>80369689
>gay guy posts he wants handsome men
>look look it's a gay post i spotted a gay post look look guize look

Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: Darth Vader is Muhammad 4.jpg (1MB, 896x2716px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader is Muhammad 4.jpg
1MB, 896x2716px
>>80369819
>>
>>80369798
what i mean is his opinion is irrelevant.

the majority of people love the new female lead and the sexy black man.
>>
File: Darth Vader is Muhammad 5.jpg (1MB, 900x2776px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader is Muhammad 5.jpg
1MB, 900x2776px
>>80369836
>>
>>80369799
>>80369782
Keep er going please
>>80369799
>99
The Phantom Menace was released in 1999
>>
>>80369839
>sexy

Never heard anyone refer to Boyega like that. Cool, goofy, a good actor...but "sexy"?
>>
Ep.1: suffering (being a slave and all that)
Ep.2: hate (sand)
Ep.3: fear (NOOOOOOO!)
Ep.4: anger (choking people, cutting of Lukes hand, blowing up a planet)
>>
>>80369862
he's very attractive my white sister loves him
>>
>>80369872
For real? Or is this one of those things where a creepy white dude posts about interracial relationships?
>>
>>80369862

lol She obviously has a thing for black guys. Some people have weird fetishes like guys who can only sex midgets or lawyers who can't orgasm unless sexpartner has a wooden leg.
>>
>>80369872
My friend's wife and her son think the same
>>
>>80365939
Autism: The post
>>
>>80369733

Mary Sue is, by definition, the opposite of awesome.
>>
>>80369870
>hate (sand)

kek
>>
>>80369882
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>80369887
Came here to post this
>>
>>80369887

All I want is an amputeefu
>>
>>80369872
>my sister

i think you meant to say "my friend"
>>
>>80369763
>>80369828
what unbelievably gay posts
>>
>>80369901
>mary sue
another word for REEEE A FEMALE LEAD!?
>>
>>80369839
>only opinions i like are relevant

reddit: the post
>>
>>80369917
That's fuckin awesome
What a great moment for her
Great moment in general
I like this video
Thank you sir [or madam]
>>
File: 1486883121805-tv.png (391KB, 722x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486883121805-tv.png
391KB, 722x640px
>>80369287
Memeing prequels to be considered one of worst movies in Star Wars if not at all is greatest juice deception since holohoax.
>>
>>80369976
>having a right hand for your left hand
I never asked for this
>>
>>80369891
Basic ability to analyze something on its creative merits is not autism.
>>
>>80369959

child, please google mary sue and, in the future, try to avoid embarrassing yourself
>>
>>80369225
wtf i want to watch 1-6 now
>>
>>80369973
It's true though the only people who cry over a female lead and attractive black man are autistic losers on the internet.
>>
>>80370022
Don't forget to buy the new special collectors edition (tm)
>>
>>80370011

But inability to stop yammering is autism.
>>
>>80369882
>>80369887
Seriously? you don't see it? Boyega is a very attractive guy. i know many white women are attracted to him
>>
>fear leads to anger

Don't understand this step.
>>
>>80370039
Your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>80370062
>fear something
>turn angry because the fear wont leave
like how virgins fear of being alone eventually turn to anger at everyone else
>>
>>80370062
>fear slave traders as kid
>grow up
>look back at slave traders
>hate them now for what they're doing
same goes with sand people
>>
>>80370062
yoda is trying to link emotions with real world consequences because he has autism.
>>
>>80370082

B U R N

U

R

N
>>
>>80370061

just because they're white does not necessarily make them attractive. you should not limit yourself to only white women.
>>
>>80359863
there is an anakin in every radicalized islamist terrortits
>>
File: 1313643081216.jpg (19KB, 346x300px) Image search: [Google]
1313643081216.jpg
19KB, 346x300px
>>80370196
Wait, I thought Anakin was George Bush.
>>
>>80369294
>Rogue One deserves to bbe on the list of good Star Wars movies.
But why? It was awful.
>>
>>80370061
this. im a white woman and im attracted to him
>>
>>80370062
Look at /r9k/ with women.

>afraid of women irl
>get angry about it
>hate women as a result
>suffer alone
>>
>>80370214

confus is the least of your problems, whatever you are
>>
>>80370228
Because it was fun to watch and remembered that the movie is called "star wars," not "star teenagers being dramatic"

I don't mind that hte characterization was thin as fuck, I actually prefer it to the iRebel shit it was going to be.
>>
>>80370228
>wants to put in a star wars movie list a movie that is not a star wars movie

moron
>>
>>80370237

post pic and prove that you're truly attractive
>>
It's been a loooooong time since I've seen Episode I.
Can someone please remind me why the Jedi couldn't just bring Anakin's mother with them?
>>
>>80362066
>>80370042
>But inability to stop yammering is autism.
Case enpointe
>>
>>80370274
Could you repeat that in English?
>>
>>80370365
obi wan traded her to sand people.
>>
>>80370365

because idiot scriptwriter is
>>
>>80370371
>one sentence is yammering

autistic and illiterate
kek
>>
>>80370438

illiterate. you are.
>>
>>80361505
No they're garbage and any praise you read on here is straight up special snowflake contrarianism
>>
>>80370629
t. disneyshill
>>
>>80370365
Qui Gon couldn't figure out a way to take her with because the plot demanded it pretty much. You'd think he could just go back later and buy her, she's a slave and not in any specific way exceptional or irreplacable, but he handwaves it with some bullshit about how they're not supposed to interfere or something.

Yeah, it's kind of a plot hole.
>>
>>80361505
No, but you always see this with a new iteration - people start defending the same shit they previously attacked. It doesn't help that 4chan is inherently contrarian in culture and the more you agree with a mainstream, excuse me, I mean "normie" opinion, the worse you come off.

For instance, I remember seeing it in just about every iteration of the Elder Scrolls series. When Oblivion came out, people hated it and said it didn't hold a candle to Morrowind. When Skyrim came out, people hated it and said it didn't hold a candle to Oblivion. When TESO came out, people hated it and said it didn't hold a candle to Skyrim. You see this with pretty much every long-running franchise.

Even Pierce Brosnan's Bond movies post-Goldeneye have defenders here on /tv/ and has had them ever since Casino Royale came out.
>>
>>80359863
These are basically interchangeable
>>
>>80370711
I like peirces bond and casino royale
>>
>>80361505
I unironically think Episode III is good, I think the CGI really fucks with it, but the transformation arc of Anakin to Vader is great storytelling
>>
>>80369917
Why is her left arm hooked up to a right hand?
>>
>>80365337
I guess it comes to down to motivations.
Anakin is purely self driven, everything he did in terms of slating people was fueled by his own ego, you be more powerful, to avenge HIS mother, to protect HIS wife etc... his motivations are almost purely driven by his own posessive nature and his need to control... if that makes sense? Attachments yadadada.

Luke and Obi-Wan are acting very much selflessly when compared to Anakin.
Not to use one of the Stupendous Waves video as a reference, but it's like if Anakin killed Palpatine in episode 3 it would've surely damned him because of his inherent nature and personality, but if Obi-Wan somehow managed to kill Palpatine, his moral compass would've been unscathed, something about Obi-Wan being pure, selfless, light side or something.
It comes down the person I guess.

Probably doesn't make sense.
>>
>>80370595
not him but ur the autistic one, go eat some paste or something
>>
>>80370022
good goy
>>
>>80370948

It's a example model for her to try out.
>>
>>80368415
Enjoy your autism over a malt shake at a 50s diner on coruscant for some reason, sperg
>>
>>80371112
>autism intensifies
>>
File: future of europe.jpg (80KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
future of europe.jpg
80KB, 960x954px
>>80360351
Anger is usually hot and fast, like a flash fire
Hate is more like water, that sits there and soaking into everything you do
>>
>>80368850
So you prefer Vader being like an invalid elderly person in a suit that is in constant pain and eats baby-food from a straw in his helmet? You EU fags should be legally executed
>>
>>80371820
Excellent pottery-worthy analogy
>>
>>80359863
He actually brought balance to the force. There were too many jedis compared to the siths.
>>
>>80370570
>is
Continue
Is what
What what what
>>
>>80369984
>He cares about RT
>>
>>80372531
I like he was trying to yoda
>>
>>80372589
>trying to Yoda, I like he was
>>
>>80370749
>Anakin gets tricked into being evil
>Good storytelling

The NOOOO killed Vader's presence forever.
>>
>>80361505
Sith is awesome and Anakin is well-acted

>.b-b-but muh sand, muh awkwardness!

good he's supposed to be awkward. this is the guy who becomes Darth vader, he shouldn't be an ordinary guy.
>>
>>80361665
I watched it recently and it's probably my current favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daE1AQC0wKM
>>
>>80371978
That's not what they meant you autist.

Balance isn't a scale with jedis on one side and sith on the other. the dark side isn't even on the scale; it's everything outside the scale. even a little bit of chaos makes balance impossible. balance is only order.
>>
File: 1484847342243.jpg (76KB, 913x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484847342243.jpg
76KB, 913x415px
>>80361537
>>80361665
>>80362066
>>80362101
>>80362172
>>80366312
>>80368415
>>80368778
>>80369287
>>80369416
>>80372688
>>80370749
>>80372631
>It's another one of those threads
>>
>>80370680
>how they're not supposed to interfere or something.

So Qui Gon knowingly set everything in motion for Anakin to fall to the dark side. Was it all part of his master plan?
>>
>>80369416
12 year old autists like you and your like are the only ones who like the prequels
>>
File: Nary bvt those.png (2MB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Nary bvt those.png
2MB, 680x510px
>>80371820
Oh my fuck.
>Anger is Fire, it's hot and fast and spreads easily
>Hate is Water, it soaks into everything, changes everything you do
>Fear is Air, it hangs above and around you, it sits heavy in your chest, affects your breathing
>Suffering is Earth, it weighs you down, makes it harder to act, or move, as if some essential part of you was frozen solid

The Four Elements of the Dark Side
>>
Anger and hate should be switched around. At the time Anakin was in the "anger" phase, he already hated sand.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.