[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this and thought it was excellent. What did /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I just watched this and thought it was excellent. What did /tv/ think of it?

I remember there were a lot of threads about it when it came out.
>>
all just a bit boring tbqh, depp overacts like a mad cunt and nothing interesting happens
>>
>>80357923
They try to cover too much ground in too little amount of time. They don't get to focus on anything interesting so the whole movie comes off as mostly dull with little worth remembering. Johnny Depp was the only one able to show some depth with his character, though complaints about his acting as >>80357944 mentions are quite common. Also Corey Stoll and Fat Damon are terrible and need to quit getting so many jobs.
>>
They didnt include the part where they try to shake down dana white for money while he was still in boston
>>
It was boring and bland. Completely forgettable and wasted talent.
>>
acting or makeup took me out, forgettable film.
>>
id prefer to see some Black ASS
>>
just like Looper, the weird makeup constantly distracts you.
>>
>everyone on /tv/ hates it

guess it really was excellent
>>
I liked it, but it was very forgettable.
>>
>>80357923
Kind of like how guidos have a special love for The Sopranos, everyone in Greater Boston is fascinated with Whitey Bulger for some reason. This movie is for them.

Would've been cool if they covered his participation in MKULTRA, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.