[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: spook.jpg (2MB, 1772x1181px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
2MB, 1772x1181px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
give me a quick rundown
>>
Who else popped boner when Heather squatted to pee?
>>
Is this like Blair witch or something?
>>
>>80352200
I susbscribe to the notion that they were serial killers and were fucking around with her head before killing her
>>
the guy who bullied the girl almost slapping her, don't remember which one was it
>>
>>80352326
yeah just watched it for the first time last night, loved it
>>
>>80352346
That's fucking retarded and doesn't even make any sense in any way.
>>
>>80352200
The witch is literally on the back of the left guy look at the camera.
>>
>>80352346
all 3 are in a tent that somecunt outside is shaking
>>
>>80352230
kill yourself
>>
>>80352200
When you see it...
>>
Mike for intentionally losing the map.
>>
>>80352381
Actually it makes perfect sense. They led her deeper and deeper into the woods, took her map and threw it into the creek, and then took her into an abandoned house to kill her.
>>
>>80352200
a reminder that the first found footage film was also the best.
>>
>>80352464
>not having the map on your smartphone
stupid movie
>>
>>80352464
at that point they were already cursed and literally couldn't escape, kept going around in circles

but yeah cunt move
>>
>>80352528
But smartphones...
>>
>>80352502
Or she was the serial killer, she took their map and threw it into the creek, and then took them into an abandoned house to kill them, right?
Might as well perpetuate the "it was all a dream" meme.
>>
>>80352510
that's what put me off watching it, thought ok it can't be anything special for all the shit I've seen but they executed it perfectly, not once do you see anything too horrific yet you're scared shitless.
>>
File: heather.jpg (326KB, 1064x812px) Image search: [Google]
heather.jpg
326KB, 1064x812px
>>80352285
what if i told you this is what she looks like now?
>>
>>80352695
qt
>>
>>80353002
and also amy adams' clone.
>>
>>80352200
The girl. She treated Mike like shit pretty much the whole time.

I rewatched it last year when the new movie came out, and I never noticed how much of an asshole she was, pretty much the entire time, to Mike. I ended up feeling really bad for him, and didn't hold it against him at all when he kicked that shit map in the river.

Fuck her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.