[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FASHION BUG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: YygGnIl.png (868KB, 948x705px) Image search: [Google]
YygGnIl.png
868KB, 948x705px
FASHION BUG
>>
I'D LIKE TO TITFUCK HER ASS
>>
>>80349846
BACON AND EGGS DEAR
>>
>>80349846
oh BOB SAGET
>>
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE ASS OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS IF JIFFY LUBE IS OPEN ON SUNDAYS?
>>
>>80349877
What?
>>
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS?
>>
Alf.

ALF.

YOU'RE 93 YEARS OLD AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ALF IS?
>>
>>80350010
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I SAID BACON AND AND EGGS
>>
>>80350037
*throws paper towels at him*
>>
>>80349846
The brilliance of Tourettes guy is I can hear every one of these posts clearly in his voice. Almost as good as the real thing.
>>
>>80350195
OW

MOTHERFUCKER HIT ME IN THE DICK
>>
FUCK SALT
>>
>>80350224
YOU'RE LUCKY IT WASN'T HARD!

I MEAN THIS THING NOT MY DICK!
>>
I need you in the ass.
>>
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU NEED ME IN THE ASS?
>>
I use ' Hurry UP you shit boat" quite frequently while driving.
>>
>>80350338
>>80350344
hivemind
>>
I HOPE THIS IS THE PUFF DADDY VERSION OF THE SONG
>>
>>80350602
AND NOT THAT STING
PIECE
OF
SHIT
>>
My favorite bit is when he yells HOLY SHIT in the middle of the grocery store and scares the shit out of everyone around him.
>>
When I die and get to heaven and see God I'm gonna say.... SHIT
>>
Did you shit in the fuckin toilet?
>>
Pissing with a boner and shitting with a boner are
TWO
DIFFERENT
THINGS
>>
ID KILL MYSELF TOO IF MY LAST NAME WAS
COOOMBS
>>
TONITE ON UNSOLVED SHIT
>>
Calm down! Calm down! Don't get a big DICK!!
>>
>>80351055
That was a good shit
>>
*deep breath*

PISSSSSSSSSSS
I
S
S
S
S
S
S
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.