[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies scenes responsible for your fetishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: serleena.png (1MB, 1835x1059px) Image search: [Google]
serleena.png
1MB, 1835x1059px
Fess up, anons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWgVrAVXnws
>>
>>80348151
That's way too small of an increase in size for consuming a grown man.
>>
>>80348304
pretty sure they mentioned that in a behind-the-scenes thing but it was supposed to be a joke and not actually fap material

which begs the question, someone working on it HAD to have known this was a fetish, right? Surely they didn't all think it was a joke
>>
>>80348532
Still, she consumed an entire grown man, bones and all. The extra girth she packs on after eating him looks like maybe a whole turkey.
>>
>>80348532
Of course it was a joke. To someone without that fetish, it's usually funny. When you have the fetish it's really awkward.
>>
>>80348151

Was this the first mainstream BRAPPPttt posting?
>>
File: tumblr_mh1czbX8ni1rwkc5bo1_500.gif (716KB, 412x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh1czbX8ni1rwkc5bo1_500.gif
716KB, 412x338px
>>80348151
>>
File: c892f2aa4e4532c3dd6521cd09759d4c.jpg (146KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
c892f2aa4e4532c3dd6521cd09759d4c.jpg
146KB, 1000x667px
>>80348151
Lethal Weapon 2 gave me a thing for foreign voices. I have a massive complex about it since nowadays people with my native dialect don't even remotely interest me and usually have to ty at least ten times as hard to get me to even consider any aspect of them arousing.

>>80348304
I'm not entirely clear on what factors are at play with the vore fetish, but I know there's a lot of variance to it.

But scientifically speaking... You do realize she's a size-shifting alien, right? you can accept that xenomorphs bleed acid? He's dead by then and however her biological processes might work are guaranteed to be far different than that of a human's.

So far as we know, she could cry tears of platinum, bleed tar and reproduce by means of singing and dancing along to a broadway play.
Whatever hasn't already been crushed by that point was probably absorbed and what's probably left is the useless crap like bones, hair or clothing that serleena vomited or shat back out.
>>
>>80349215
Xenomorphs bleeding acid doesn't violate basic laws of space.
>>
>>80349215
She had great tits too
>>
File: dwayne_johnson.jpg~c200.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dwayne_johnson.jpg~c200.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>80349356
My point being that a xenomorph is an alien.
>>So is she

>Xenomorph blood, as a biological part of the creature is hilariously over-the-top-levels of corrosive. It straight-up melts through anything that isn't a xenomorph.

>>And yet here is an alien creature merely mimicking human form who consumed a person. How corrosive her mimed stomach fluids are has potential to be as corrosive or possibly more than xenomorph blood.

>At no point was she ever established to be a human. Just based on what the MIB films are known to show, picking squabbles over rationality of "size" or "Space" is pretty pedantic when there's a universe on a cat's collar and the world we live in is somehow a pocket dimension in an alien locker room.
>>
File: Eggsac.png (539KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eggsac.png
539KB, 500x600px
Her laying the eggs and hissing was pure sex.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.