[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Clip & Extended TV Spot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Transformers.jpg (200KB, 769x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers.jpg
200KB, 769x1199px
Absolute Baykino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOR-Av4qG1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izwi_ahOb20
>>
OPTIMUS NOOOOOO
>>
i don't get it
the transformers have taken over earth now?
>>
>>80346401
>decide to make grittier Transformers movie
>fill it with a child cast
>>
>>80346487
I'd like to fill that brown girl if u know what I mean haha
>>
>Arthurian legends
>Time Travel
>WW2
>Alternate Nazis-won timeline
>Dinobots
>Evil Optimus
>Maybe Quintessons

I actually might see this
>>
>>80346401
>He finally makes a mobie where the transformers are bad
> we will NEVER get another Pain and Gain style R rated satire where the Autobots completely buttfuck America to oblivion and Mark Wahlberg dies in the last 5 minutes via death sentence in Transformer Court

fuck it could all be so simple
>>
>>80346476
Apparently in-between "Age of Extinction" and this thousands of Autobots and Decepticons descended upon Earth and the government declared all-out war on the Transformers. So the movie is set in a world on the verge of post-apocalyptic dystopia.
>>
>>80346732
Makes more sense than the government trying to cover up battles between 20 foot tall robots in the middle of cities
>>
>transformers look humanoid instead of fucking robots
>all kids cast
who got Bay in charge of this, he ruined this whole arch
>>
>super sexualized minor

this is fucking annoying and creepy, Bay's probably a fucking pedophile
>>
>>80346909
>references to old /tv/ memes in pain and gain
>sperg attack during the samsung thing
>now also a pedo
is bay literally an old /tv/ poster?
>>
>>80346401
>ya, I fight like a girl >:3
fuck off
>>
>>80346975
Maybe he wanted to say that children are the only hope, because they are not spoiled yet.
>>
>>80346401
Everytime I think they can't get a worse CGI, they surprise me
>>
File: 1410302616868[1].webm (2MB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410302616868[1].webm
2MB, 960x400px
NO OPTIMUS!
>>
>>80346897
The kids are only for one scene.
>>
>>80347302
>THERE'S STILL TIME TO DISARM THE NUKES IF YOU LET ME LI-

Damn this was PG-13 movie too.
>>
>>80346975
which memes are in pain and gain?
>>
File: FdYHXRU.png (497KB, 607x551px) Image search: [Google]
FdYHXRU.png
497KB, 607x551px
A GEKKO?!
>>
>>80347419

MOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>80346653

Battered wife syndrome. It's not going to be different from the others. Expect another budlight commerical.
>>
>>80347302
which movie is this from???
>>
>>80346401
>child
>female
>minority

i thought it couldnt get worse after AoE
>>
>>80347468
The last one I saw in cinema's was Dark of the Moon. I'm just interested in how this one juggles so much shit.

That being said, if it's ridiculously long then I won't bother
>>
>>80347373
from what I remember: juliets hat, the marky mark vietnam shit, peter parkinsons and a few more
>>
>>80347419

Geckos are just a rip off of ED209. Nobody cares enough about jap shit to steal from it and even if they did, most popular jap shit is just a rip off of western media anyways.
>>
>>80347496
Kino of the Moon

https://youtu.be/7Rfup0XKx7o?t=631
>>
>Hahaha we live in a dystopian future without even food but I have time to put makeup on
>Hahaha the fat guy is still fat
>>
>>80346732
i just want a transformers vs humans all out war, no children, no goofy wahlberg/labeauf characters, just brutal war with gigantic robots and robotdinosaurs
>>
>>80346401
Metal Gear
>>
>>80347525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVKQV0sJ-8

It was long as shit. It pandered harder to China than any movie besides The Martian. The Dinobots were in it for 2 mins.
>>
>>80347543

Geckos can use stairs though
>>
>>80346653
There's no time travel in this.
>>
>>80346401

If it's supposed to be post-apocalyptic why does it look like their clothes are brand new?
>>
>>80347696
>There's no time travel in this.

Yeah there is
>>
>>80347762
Nope.
>>
>>80346401
considering that the average adult female is as strong as a 12 year old boy, i wonder what fighting like a 12 year old girl means.
>>
>>80347589
but that's not how Bay makes 800,000,000 dollars on these things. They need this to get the parents to take their kids, the kids to ask to go, the black kids to go, and all the Chinese kids in china to go
>>
This shit looks so ridiculous I'm actually tempted to see it even though I've hated every other movie
>>
>>80346401
>muh strong women meme
Is every major franchise going to be like this from now on?
>>
>shows a giant planet looking object eating other planets/moons
>probably isnt unicron

fuck that is the part that got me the most excited for this movie even though i know that bay is going to fuck it up somehow
>>
>>80349135
>tough 12 yr old girl
jesusssssss thats fucking annoying and it was only like 20 seconds
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.