[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get what's so special about this show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2474.jpg (120KB, 922x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2474.jpg
120KB, 922x586px
I don't get what's so special about this show.
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (14KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
14KB, 400x268px
I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me
>>
if you don't understand the show you probably never grew up around these types or have just generally lived a sheltered life

its ok
>>
It helps to be born to white trash to understand all the subtleties of this masterpiece.
>>
File: 100 dollars to fuck off.png (236KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
100 dollars to fuck off.png
236KB, 480x360px
Speaking for myself, what makes the show great is how unapologetically low-brow it is. It's not pretending to be smart and it's not even pretending to have character arcs or any meaningful plot progression. Just the prison/freedom/getting into trouble cycle with minor alterations here and there.
>>
I'm on Season 2 right now and the only fathomable "joke" I've seen thus far was Bubble's scheme with the shopping carts. This probably just isn't for me.
>>
>>80346360
In the wrong hands, TPB is a depressing mess because there are people who live and die just like these two, abet not as comically and a lot sooner.
>>
You know how blacks and women will like movies and TV that have a lot of blacks and women, because they like seeing themselves?

Well this show's got a lot of retards in it.
>>
>>80346132
Comfy as fuck, watched it in my teens when I was a massive stoner, watch an episode every now and then

Only the first 5 series are good, I just ignore the rest
>>
File: 1112112.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1112112.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>>80346132
>I don't get what's so special about this show.

Canadian rednecks
>>
>>80346409
This
>>
>>80346132
Not as good as Letterkenny
>>
It's a well acted show with memorable characters that have good chemistry together, mixed with tons of great little improvised moments that come together to make a really compelling series overall
>>
Replace the dogs barking with cats fucking and this is what my childhood in dyker heights brooklyn sounded like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04bsDL-QAc
>>
i spin more rhymes than a lazy susan and im innocent until my guilt is proven
j to the r o c
>>
>>80346397
Tried to get a friend of mine into it and he said it bummed him out.
>>
>>80346894
My friend who grew up in a really poor and shitty part of florida couldn't watch it because he felt ashamed at me laughing at what was essentially his family/life growing up.
>>
We're in the eye of a shiticane! Low shit system!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fSxUDlV4Rc
>>
>>80346132

Probably to intelligence for you.
>>
The first three seasons are great, the rest are poor
>>
Goofy memorable characters, comfy show
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.