[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Sans titre.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
WTF is her problem?
>>
>>80345482

>births 7 kids in one night yet retains an hourglass figure
>smacks kids when they fail at simplest of tasks
>voice like melted mint chocolate

absolutely nothing
>>
So is it confirmed that Aku impregnated her? I can't imagine that Aku hasn't raped any women. And yes, you can rape the willing.
>>
>>80345637

you can't rape a priestess that worships you.... THEY LIKE THAT SHIT!
>>
>>80345637
>you can rape the willing

Uh, explain pls
>>
>>80345482
some anon suggested that the father was jack
>>
She'll probably bitch out when she realizes you can just call Aku on the cell phone.
>>
>>80345821
Rape by deception. E.g. you're in the dark and your twin's GF comes onto you thinking it's you. She's willingly performing the sex act but only because she thinks you're someone else.
>>
do you think the daughters are going to get killed?
That would be the first time in samurai jack to see a female death no?
>>
>>80346905
I think he's either going to kill all of the daughters except Ashi, or he's going to kill her and spare the rest after feeling guilty
>>
>>80346758
That's not rape. If you think the scenario you described should be a crime then I hope you get AIDS.
>>
GO

KILL

Was anyone expecting her to say more after that? Felt like it got left hanging
>>
whip it out babe
>>
>>80347174
>GO
>KILL ALL WHITE MEN
>>
>>80347168
Legally it's rape
>>
>>80347168
That's rape. Consent requires being fully aware of the circumstances of sex. It's the same as drugging someone just enough to have sex with you.
>>
File: azula13.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
azula13.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>Aku travelled to the Avatar world to breed with Azula

Aku confirmed great taste
>>
File: Tom-Phil.jpg (110KB, 1080x1080px)
Tom-Phil.jpg
110KB, 1080x1080px
>>80347206

Who would win in a fight?
>>
>>80345637
No. This is the dumbest, stupidest fan theory I have ever read in my entire life.
>>
>>80347518

Tom has way more range, Phil's still good though.
>>
>>80348740
Then who impregnated her? The green man?
>>
>>80346758
>tell a girl you make lots of money
>she bangs you
>later finds out you don't make a lot of money
>go to jail
>>
>>80349307
see>>80346508
>>
>>80349407
That's even dumber than my Aku theory.
>>
>>80349455
my theorie is better :
They are asian + one of them isn't evil at the beginning + their mother hates Jack for some reason.
>>
File: 1297207367-the_more_you_know2.jpg (39KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1297207367-the_more_you_know2.jpg
39KB, 500x330px
>>80345821
statutory rape

or more relevent to this case, rape of someone to whom you're an authority figure. It's amoral for say a boss to have sex with a subordinate, for they can coerce someone into willingly having sex for fear of consequences (if I don't they'll fire me, etc)

certainly a greyer area, but still fucked up if you think about it. Using your position of power to emotionally manipulate someone into fucking you, instead of using physical force or drugs
>>
>>80345482
Is that Hexadecimal?? Are they remaking reboot?
>>
>>80349894

Priestess of Aku from the new season of Samurai Jack.

Isnt reboot going to be half live action shit now?
>>
>>80347333
So if I tell a girl my dick is 7 inches but then later she finds out it's 6 inches that counts as rape?
>>
>>80347174
Ya, especially since in the trailer she said
GO

KILL

THE SAMURAI
>>
>>80349952
>implying she will ever have sex with a dicklet in the first place
>>
>>80349952
Technically, yes. She could press charges under Rape by Deception, if it was implicitly clear that she only had sex with you on the condition that your cock was seven inches and it was wholly clear that you were lying about your cock to gain sex.
>>
>>80349626
the mother hates jack because she's an akufag
>>
Why did Jack just let that entire village get killed?
>>
>>80351777

Because he's tired of putting out fires with little gain, for 50 years he's been trapped in the future, he's lost the only weapon that could kill Aku, he's pretty much spinning his wheels.

"another village being attacked? what a fucking surprise."

It was only his delusions of his parents crying out to him that snapped him out of it.
>>
>>80347518
Starscream vs. Jazz.
>>
>>80345577
>births 7 kids in one night
I'm still lost on this. Did one woman birth all 7, or did each woman birth one?
>>
>>80352456
Pretty sure it was one woman since they're all twins
>>
>>80352456

It comes off as freakish and damn near supernatural to give birth to that many daughters in one go (let alone they all look like) so I'll maintain it was just the one High Priestess.
>>
>>80352456
It was just her, although since they were demon births it's plausible that her body wouldn't be too fucked up by it.
>>
>>80345637
She called them "children of Aku" or something along those lines. I was under the assumption that the priestesses performed some ritual to Aku that caused her to become impregnated.
>>
>>80352657
I dont think those are actually Aku's kids. Calling it now, the big twist is that they're Jack's kids.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.