[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF I HAD WINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

IF I HAD WINGS
>>
>>80343610
Jean is the worst person in any film, TV show, flick, or kinógraphé, ever. She's worse than Skyler.
>>
File: outer.gif (978KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
outer.gif
978KB, 500x281px
OUTER SPACE
>>
>>80343818
>Have you ever heard of the expression, "it takes two to tango"?
>>
>>80343818
Literally nothing wrong.
>>
I really liked this movie when it came out.
Looking back, I realize it was a piece of shit in every way.
>>
>>80344390

Coincidentally, that's exactly what your mother says about you.

This is the Coen's 2nd best film, and one of the best of the decade so far.
>>
>>80344390
How so?
>>
>>80344337
Fuck you.

>>80344364
So she gets pregnant after cheating on her loving boyfriend with two different people. One of those people is an impoverished folk singer. The other is a well-to-do bar owner. She needs an abortion, so she browbeats the penniless folk singer into buying her an abortion while insulting and humiliating him for the entire film.
>>
This is unironically one of my favorite movies. I loved the cinematography and atmosphere.

Why does it get so much hate?
>>
>>80343881
PLEASE MR KENOBI
>>
>>80344550
I didn't know people hated it. It's a universally-loved picture everywhere that isn't a shithole.
>>
>>80344707
I'd say it's fairly underrated outside of /v/.
>>
HANG ME OH HANG ME
>>
Flew over my head all the time.
Will watch it tonight I guess.
>>
It falls into the beautiful balance of being both comfy and depressing. It gets better every time I watch it.
>>
>>80343610
Smooth out that cat's hair, you dirty heeb.
>>
llewyn is the cat
>>
>>80344477
>The other is a well-to-do bar owner.

Whoa, he did not impregnate her. She was already pregnant BEFORE she slept with him so Llewyn could get a gig.
>>
AND THE AULLLDDDDD TRI-ANGLE.
>>
>>80346364
WENT JIN-GULE JAN-GAAALLLE
>>
Really comfy wintercore movie.
>>
is this my favourite film?
>>
>>80346999
yes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.