[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blake Lively Bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: jesus FUCK.jpg (66KB, 564x847px) Image search: [Google]
jesus FUCK.jpg
66KB, 564x847px
This thread is to appreciate Blake's filmography and all other talents as an actress
>>
File: blakelivlypinkboobs.webm (2MB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
blakelivlypinkboobs.webm
2MB, 500x670px
I think she's wonderful in only one way
>>
>>80341636
post her neck
>>
is age of adaline good?
>>
File: blake lively bikini.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
blake lively bikini.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>
>>80342036
It's alright. Nothing special, she's okay in it. Surprisingly it has what I might say is Harrison Ford's best dramatic turn in ... idk ever maybe.
>>
le generic white blonde girl with no ass or titties
>>
File: 1465433188666.jpg (30KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
1465433188666.jpg
30KB, 627x430px
>>80342520
>>
My waifu since Gossip Girl desu.
>>
File: blake gold dress high test.jpg (383KB, 2048x1334px) Image search: [Google]
blake gold dress high test.jpg
383KB, 2048x1334px
>>80342036
It was in my top 10 of 2015.

She's a pretty good actress desu.
>>
>>80342918
>swnsoyf
;_;
>>
She starting to rack up a nice filmography desu
>>
File: blake 3.webm (3MB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blake 3.webm
3MB, 1200x1080px
>tfw going to bed with blake
>>
>>80342520
>no tits
>no ass
>>
post the booty
>>
>>80342036
I watched it with someone thinking it would be dumb as fuck but it was honestly not that bad. Pretty predictable and there's a stupid little narration bit towards the end but I liked it overall
>>
She was the worst part of Gossip Girl. An annoying distraction from Queen B.
>>
File: blake lively leak.jpg (58KB, 855x1024px)
blake lively leak.jpg
58KB, 855x1024px
>>80343781
>>
File: blake lively legs.jpg (897KB, 2400x4291px) Image search: [Google]
blake lively legs.jpg
897KB, 2400x4291px
>>
>>80343951
Can't think of anyone on the show that wasn't an annoying cunt. Everyone was unlikable except for Taylor Momsen.
>>
Won't someone post her nudes?
>>
She is one of the blandest actresses I've ever seen. On the other hand, her body is flawless.
>>
>>80343951
or you know, the worst part about gossip girl was the trading of SOs. Like jesus fuck, girls growing up are going to be watching this and how does this reflect on the values that should be taught on the sacredness of a monotonous relationship?

It made me sick, watching this show with my girlfriend (who was 15 at the time and it ended by the time she was 19-20). I watched her grow up, and morph herself into a tumblerette. Ofcourse, being the supportive boyfriend I just told her
>sounds good, babe
in reality, it sounded awful. She started purchasing an abundant amount of makeup. She started dressing in a particularly "modern" way. She started a fashion blog or something (I never read it). She started to get uptight about female expression (inevitably lead her to adopt some SJWisms)
The show turned her into a superficial cunt. Why couldn't she have grown up watching Buffy The vampire slayer or boy meets world?

But anyways, Blake lively is the only thing good about this show. Take that away, you have human putty face, 2 guys that make me question my sexuality in an uncomfortable way, and a lot less masturbation.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.