[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 31STERN-web-facebookJumbo.jpg (112KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [Google]
31STERN-web-facebookJumbo.jpg
112KB, 1050x550px
What went wrong?
>>
>>80341294

The Internet lowered the threshold of exposure and access, which decimated the profits of legitimate news outlets, which led to the rise of cable news opinion shows and bloggers, and when people get their serious news from Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity, Howard Stern becomes a legitimate commentator and serious person.
>>
>>80341294
SJWs. Howard can't be edgy anymore or else he'll get fired, he loves money too much to take the risk.
>>
Artie left
>>
>>80341294
people are getting fed up with kikes and their kikery
>>
>dood fire everyone, im the funny one afterall lmao
>>
>>80341294
I never found this jew funny
>>
>>80341441
Never thought of it this way, makes sense.

>>80341492
Howard is fucking Howard. He is the biggest name in broadcasting, he's not edgy anymore because he's a rich old man that does shows once a week or something like that.
>>
>>80341294

Marci Turk
>>
>got old
>became mega jewish about money
>stopped being edgy'
>no one gives a fuck about radio anymore

pick any but it all came apart after artie.
>>
>Artie tries to kill himself
>Howard stops crew fights from going down the dark ass paths they'd go in the past which made for amazing radio
>Howard wants to be a mainstream celebrity and go to Jennifer Aniston's wedding
>To do this he becomes entirely Politically Correct, even shitting on one of his best guests Donald Trump (I bet he regrets that now)
>Wife is a cunt who wastes all his money on kittens
>>
>>80341294

Fuck, he's ugly.
>>
>>80343351

He was starting to look normal for a window there, like mid 40's to mid 50's. Now, he looks like the lovechild of and old woman and Big Bird... That activator juice hairdo isn't helping matters.
>>
File: 1489244714533.png (18KB, 650x650px)
1489244714533.png
18KB, 650x650px
>you will outlive this degenerate kike
>>
Maaah I tell you I have a face like a foot hoo hoo hoo
>>
>>80343280
This. I guess you could say he sold out.

Howard Stern was a shock jock. The problem is that he became less shocking because he was trying to be mainstream, and the world doesn't believe in morals anymore so people don't get shocked when they hear about sex or violence.

Truly the perfect storm to end a man like Howard. Also, he was a hook nosed kike.
>>
>>80341294
In one word. Sybians. You couldn't listen with your parents or strangers anymore because you were always afraid of those damn things. Also as a person its really creepy to have a friend who creates his own sex shows.

I know people all want to think of a super intelligent reason for his decline but I think he jumped the shark with sybians.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.