[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her problem Also Starship Troopers thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

What the FUCK was her problem
Also Starship Troopers thread
>>
I recently watched the whole film again and really hate her, the other woman was superior in every way

she's also still hot in 2017
>>
File: dizzy.jpg (137KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
dizzy.jpg
137KB, 704x384px
>>80339802
Dizzy is the superior girl
Rico didn't deserve her
>>
>>80339875
Was watching an old episode of criminal minds and dizzy was in it. Still hot. She got raped and then tortured the guy that raped her too
>>
>>80339802

>she's also still hot in 2017
>>
>>80339777
With a face, ass, and titties like hers; she deserved anything on this and any other world.
>>
>>80340187
I think he may have been referring to Dizzy
>>
>>80340187
They're talking about the other woman
>>
>>80339777
>chad was cucked by chad
>I am supposed to somehow feel bad for him

yeah right, suck it up faggot.
>>
>>80340187
you're a fucking retard
>>
File: parking.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
parking.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>80339777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
>>
Why is no one talking about the fact that we're shown an orbital defense platform early in the movie and yet somehow a big fuck off asteroid gets past that and nails a populous city center? Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>80340714
It was an inside job.
>>
>>80340760

So the bugs never had weapons of mass destruction? It was just an excuse to invade them for resources?
>>
>>80340714
Nothing gets past you huh?
>>
>>80340824

Well a three mile wide asteroid wouldn't.
>>
>>80339777
Startrips troopers
>>
wtf is wrong with you people? I'd dump ANY sexual partner for commanding a space battle ship. stop immersing. winning the war happens to be more important than happy relationships.
>>
>>80340287
This but unironically
>>
>>80341132
I cracked a smile
>>
>>80340714
or the fact that klendathu was hundreds of lightyears away from earth and yet somehow they hit us with an asteroid?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.