[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Twilight Zone episode gives you feels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

What Twilight Zone episode gives you feels?
>>
>>80339324
Used to hate this one when I was younger but recently rewatched it and it's definitely a top 10 feels episode for me.
>>
File: bar1.png (663KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
bar1.png
663KB, 634x476px
Not Twilight Zone but another show Serling did called Night Gallery. Pic related made me cry real man tears. I've never felt more like a worthless piece of shit than when i watched this episode
>>
>>80339324
Color video was a mistake
>>
>>80339324
The Obsolete Man
>>
>>80340672
Fucking this.
>>
Watching Henry Beemis's wife destroy his poetry book hits me pretty hard. Actually that whole episode. No one wants to talk with Henry about something he finds genuinely intriguing and displays childlike excitement for. Finally gets removed from the real world only to have his fantasy world destroyed too when his glasses shatter
>>
Night of the Meek. I watch it every Christmas Eve
>>
>>80339485
one of the few TZ episodes where I called the twist pretty much immediately.

Saw it when I was 18 tho and had already seen many eps before so I knew the kind of shit they pulled by now
>>
>>80339324

Definitely this one. It makes me nostalgic for an era half-a-century before I was born.
>>
Good picks in here. The Trouble with Templeton is one I'd like to add. The nostalgia episodes that deal with people dwelling in the past and the pains of leaving the past behind are always highlights for me
>>
>>80339324
>>80341072
Yup. This episode and A Stop at Willoughby make me long for simpler times decades before i was even born
>>
One For The Angels
>>
>>80341025
I've been doing the same thing the last few years. I get goosebumps every time The First Noel musical cue hits
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.