[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professor Xavier, I'm Transigen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: logan-2017-boyd-holbrook.png (281KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
logan-2017-boyd-holbrook.png
281KB, 672x372px
Professor Xavier, I'm Transigen
>>
>>80335471
transgender?
>>
>>80335618
Transnigger?
>>
File: Logan-Boyd-Holbrook-as-Pierce.jpg (520KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Logan-Boyd-Holbrook-as-Pierce.jpg
520KB, 1500x750px
Logan?
>>
>>80335693

They were working for the mercenary

the robotta man
>>
>>80335693
Ocelot?
>>
>>80335713
>>80335693

That's like, Ocelot, Miller and Venom all in one dude.
>>
>>80336530
And the fucker did absolutely nothing. Still mad
>>
>>80335693
is that tattoo on his neck a jolly roger with donald trump hair?
>>
This is the birth of Pierceposting?
>>
>>80336787
Looks like it.
>>
This guy was the weakest part of the movie, behind maybe x-24.
>>
>"Do what I want, Logan!"
>Fuck off dumbass.
>"You done it now Logan!"
>Logan kills 2,000 of his men.
>"Return the girl, Logan!"
>Gets killed by children.
>>
>>80338630
The character or his acting? I thought the character wasn't anything special, but Holbrook made him pretty interesting and memorable. Makes me more optimistic about The Predator.
>>
>>80338555
pic related

>>80338630
the concept design and the presence Holbrook brought to it was top tier

the writing behind the character was weak as shit though
>>
>>80338555
Maybe.
>>
Our guy Chad was the only good thing in the entire flick and his death was the only one i cared for
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.