[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He literally did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Innocent until proven guilty. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>80334949
Like OJ?
Yeah why not.
>>
>allegedly say some crude words
>cows and fags on twitter call it sexual assault because you beat the diversity nominee
>>
>laws apply to the elite

The nigga's brother is so rich and powerful he literally didn't have to bother with being proved guilty OR innocent, he can just make it all disappear.
>>
Do you understand that it is possible to be innocent in a court of law but still have done something morally reprehensible?
>>
>>80334949
>"presumed" innocent until proven othrewise
>>
>>80334949

If you're actually innocent until proven guility they wouldn't have the right to keep you in jail while you're on trail.
>>
>joke to your coworker she should get pregnant
>10 years later she sues you when you are on an oscar push
>everyone thinks you are a rapist now

being casey is suffering
>>
>>80334949

he is proven guilty
>>
He settled out of court which doesn't really mean anything. Even if the case had gone its course a verdict in his favour could've and would've probably fucked with his career more than just settling the case there and then did. No development in the case means there's nothing for people to sensationalise.
>>
It appears to me the most that he did was get into bed with a girl who was asleep, not that he touched her at all. Obviously he seems like kind of a sleazy scumbag, but he certainly didn't do anything illegal and he certainly doesn't deserve to have this shit follow him around for the rest of eternity.

Also the PA who he did this shit to signed up to do more work with him after this incident, so clearly she wasn't so traumatized that she couldn't handle seeing him ever again.
>>
>>80335202
source?
>>
>>80335124
yeah but do you understand that sexual harassment is not rape because its just words? Pretty much every male is guilty of it for trying to get some at any point in their life
>>
>>80335488

So you're not denying that he's guilty of violating the law, you just believe that the shouldn't exist?
>>
File: 1353116293723.jpg (24KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
1353116293723.jpg
24KB, 208x210px
>hollywood liberals call Trump a rapist
>they give an oscar to an alleged rapist
brava
>>
>>80335247
>He got into bed with a woman who was already asleep.

A likely story. Its just as likely that they had consensual sex, but called foul because Casey never called her back. Better to feel like a victim than a slut.
>>
>>80335646

The difference is alleged and actual.
>>
>>80336836

Neither of them is an alleged rapist or an actual rapist. Trump has been alleged of sexual assault and Affleck of sexual harassment.
>>
he's muslim so it's literally okay to rape
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.