[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

We are going to suffer and kick asses, faggot, wanna come?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1489294073989.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489294073989.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
We are going to suffer and kick asses, faggot, wanna come?
>>
>>80334709
They casted the little girl really well. She has a very similar face to hugh jackman, where it looks kind of weird but not in a bad way. Idk how to explain it
>>
>>80334728
just say "I'm a pedophile"
>>
Did this movie give off Leon vibes ? I feel like it does since the little girl gets to kill badddies too
>>
>>80334754

Do you usually open with that? How does that work for you?
>>
>>80334786

As a huge Léon-fan, it actually didn't for me. Easily could see it giving that kind of vibes though. Schematics are really similar.
>>
does she have a down syndrome ? why does she look weird?
>>
>>80334786
no, because she's not as innocent and murders whoever threatens her right off the bat
>>
>>80334796
>>80334956
fuck off pedo
>>
So what's the logic behind 1960-70s comic inking / art style in books presumably printed somewhere after or around 2006-2015
>>
>>80334995

She was about to face stab that guy in the gas station.
>>
>>80334709
I want to marry Huge Jackman
>>
>>80334980
Maybe because she's a pre-pubescent child and still developing

but y'know scientists are still trying to figure out why children don't look like normal adults
>>
>>80335199
checked and approved
>>
>>80334754
I don't think he is, but I certainly am. Would you like me to describe how sexy little girls are, anon?
>>
>>80335317

This. She'll lose some baby fat and get taller over the next few years. Then she'll look normal.
>>
>>80334709
Little sister looks exactly like her
>>
>>80336647
Let's get started, lads.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.