[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best and worst episodes of The Twilight Zone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: the-twilight-zone[1].jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-twilight-zone[1].jpg
20KB, 400x300px
What are the best and worst episodes of The Twilight Zone?
>>
the worst one was probably that one you liked, reddit
>>
File: IMG_3973.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3973.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
>>80334337
The Obselete Man imo is the best

I can't really think of a bad episode.
>>
>>80334337
The best episodes are the ones that make no references to Hitler, "Nazis", or "muh holocaust".

The worst episodes are the ones that do.
>>
>>80334483
lol? for every good episode there's 5 bad ones.
>>
>>80334715
>episode where a man gets a genie
>his 2nd to last wish is he was the leader of a country that can't get elected out of office
>he gets turned into hitler
Iunno about you senpai, but that was comedic gold.
>>
>>80334337
>worst episodes

The one with Shakespeare.
>>
>>80334337
I just watched season 1 and there are like 5 or 6 great episodes.
Now im on season 2 ep 7. I would say best episode I've seen so far is the eye of the beholder
>>
>Will the Real Martian Please stand up
>Where is everybody
>The Obsolete Man
>It's a Good Life
>The Hitch-Hiker
>Little Girl Lost
>Walking Distance
>Eye of the Beholder
>Five Characters in Search of an Exit
>The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
These are the best ones
>>
>>80335640
walking distance is very beautiful
>>
>>80334770
50% of the eps are GOAT

another 40% are Great tier

Rod serling wrote 80% of the eps and 100% of the rod serling episodes are at least Great tier

only 10% are meh tier with only Bewitchin Pool being shit. Also the geenie one and the shakespear one where border line shit
>>
File: 68[1].png (87KB, 520x165px) Image search: [Google]
68[1].png
87KB, 520x165px
Willoughby and Walking Distance are too real.
>>
Are there any Twilight Zone episodes as dark as Black Mirror?
>>
>>80335760
Don't believe the memes, Black Mirror isn't like The Twilight Zone at all

If you want a more pulpy, "dark" anthology show, just watch the Night Gallery or Tales of the Unexpected (fairly certain Brooker was inspired by the latter more than anything)
>>
>>80335283
>comedic gold

Only if you ignore the truth, and buy into the propaganda, which I don't, so I find it offensive and stupid.
>>
>>80335953
oh you're one of those fags
>>
>>80335283
He gets turned into Hitler as he's losing the war
>>
>>80335283
>>80335953

Not only that, but that entire bit about them giving up on wishing for money because of having to pay taxes on the million dollars they wished for was stupid. He had more wishes left, so all he had to do was wish for a billion after taxes and their problems would be over. The whole story was retarded.
>>
>>80335989
lrn2history, gaylord.
>>
The Big Tall Wish is underrated
>>
And Then the Sky Was Opened
>>
File: giphy.gif (986KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
986KB, 500x371px
>>80334337
Nick of Time is my favourite
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.