[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to watch this, what should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Kong_Skull_Island_SDCC16.jpg (7KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
Kong_Skull_Island_SDCC16.jpg
7KB, 259x383px
about to watch this, what should I expect?
>>
>>80332652
fun movie not perfect but fun 7/10
>>
>>80332652
Why don't you just watch it you disgusting fucking faggot
>>
visual orgasms
>>
Icarus! Heck ima watch it again just for that speech
>>
>>80332652
helicopters flying in slo-mo dropping napalm to black sabbath music
8/10
>>
great atmosphere
fun movie
bad characters
>>
>>80333631
well, with samuel l j, the girl from room and tom hiddleston I didn't expect great characters anyway
>>
File: it-aint-me.jpg (57KB, 515x496px) Image search: [Google]
it-aint-me.jpg
57KB, 515x496px
>>80332652
just got out of the cinema now.
i have a 1960s/70s/vietnam war fetish and it made me cum hard.
>>
>>80332652
what does the green represent /tv/?
>>
brutal deaths
>>
>>80333807
i wished they leaned in more to the nam vibe. they tried so hard with the music but dropped the nam vibe when they got to the island, was kind of hoping for some apocalypse now dread or at least some awesome napalm shots from the opening of the movie.

>>80333631
they didnt give goodman a chance to become unhinged and jackson's character was pretty weak
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (68KB, 778x495px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
68KB, 778x495px
>>80332652
tears
>>
File: 1488482515009.jpg (101KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1488482515009.jpg
101KB, 750x724px
>no weed smoking scene
i was convinced it was going to happen at about 5 different points in the movie.
>>
>>80334090
>at the beginning I thought the plot twist was that skull island is purgatory forcing them to relive the horrors of nam
Probably would've ruined kong but would've been some good kino nontheless
>>
>>80335462
Damn that would have been good.

There was so much potential in this concept but the narrative and character writing keeps it down to a 7 or less. Quite sad.
>>
WE WUZ KONGZ N SHIT
>>
>>80333518
Yeah, in a movie with very little in the way of memorable dialogue I actually thought that scene was pretty well done
>>
>>80336188
Kong island could've done it on many visual levels as well
>marching through swamps trying not to get eaten by giant/exotic creatures
>half the team dies to various traps set by the natives
>the natives at the village say nothing and seem to understand the peaceful intent of the mission until nighttime when they go out on raiding parties and stalk the team
>morale drops as the team is feels they've been lied to about the intent and length of the mission while Goodman and Jackson become more unhinged
>>
>>80334097
I was really surprised his character got any resolution, I feel like in a movie like this the old survivor guy would do something like sacrifice himself at the end when he realizes he doesn't actually want to leave the island or whatever
I guess they had enough sense to give the only good character a happy ending
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.