[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: mozart3.png (64KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
mozart3.png
64KB, 186x186px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>80331187
Too many notes
>>
>>80331187
He was an unironical autist
>>
>>80331187
Too many neurons
>>
>>80331187
F. Murray Abraham in best actor field.
>>
The film grossly exaggerates his eccentricity

There's a lot that film doesn't get right
>>
>>80332551
You aren't eccentric either, anon. No one can detect it.
>>
>>80331187
tourette syndrome
>>
>>80332619
Th...thanks?
>>
>>80331187
He was a genius which is a curse in this world.
>>
>>80332551
Oh, you knew him personally?
>>
>>80333620
Oh, the director did?

There are plenty of detailed accounts of his behaviors, and while he was known to be a bit promiscuous, he was not as child-minded as the film made him out to be.
>>
>>80333689
you have no fucking clue, nor do any of the people whose opinions you read.
>>
File: ginius.jpg (261KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ginius.jpg
261KB, 1920x1280px
>>80331187
NAME ONE GENIUS THAT AIN'T CRAZY
>>
>>80333769
By your own logic you have no reason to be defending this film, then.
>>
>>80333689
>he was not as child-minded as the film made him out to be.

Kiss my arse!
Goethe, Goethe!
Götz von Berlichingen! Second act;
You know the scene too well!
Let us now shout the summary:
Mozart here gets literary!

Mozart would be a BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP poster today
>>
>>80333689
It's a movie, not an history lesson ;)
>>
>>80333894
no, by my logic i cant claim that the directors portrayal is accurate. i can defend his choice to portray it in any way he wants though since it's no less accurate than any other.
>>
>>80332551
You do know that the movie is based on a play right?
>>
This movie is as inaccurate as can be. Everyone knows this.
>>
File: play salieri.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
play salieri.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
>>80331187
>>80333921
Mozart was the original brap poster
>>
>Amadeus thread
OK, just post the tits already
>>
>>80334050
source?
>>
>tfw modern day mozarts are squandering their abilities on some public roman pissing wall

who will bear milky breasts for us poor plebians to observe if not the most wilfully obstinate deviants rise to their calling
>>
>>80331187
He went mad from being underrated.
>>
>>80331187
>never show your powerlevel because plebs would not get it
the movie
>>
>>80332551
The film is a work of fiction. It isnt supposed to be historically accurate you numbskull. I hate when people say shit like this. Its the same with apocalypto. Its taking real events/people and using them for inspiration to tell a story. Salieri also wasnt hugely jealous of mozart irl either and was very successful of his own accord.
>>80334042
also this
>>
The movie is told from Salieri's point of view so of course he will made out to seem like a little piece of shit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.