[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say Fear the Walking Dead is SJW fodder? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: disco arnold.jpg (18KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
disco arnold.jpg
18KB, 480x256px
Why do people say Fear the Walking Dead is SJW fodder? I just watched the first two episodes and the message so far is:
>Family is the most important thing (Spic leaving his patchwork family to save his biological son with his spic ex-wife, coalburner teenage daughter rather helping her junkie brother than her black bf)
>If you're a coalburner, you're in mortal danger (Teenage coalburner with her soon-to-be zombie bf)
>Niggers will shoot you at the drop of a hat (Nigger dealer)
>You can trust people of your own race (Spic family seeking and getting shelter with other spic family, white kid and white teacher scrounging for food and killing Obama zombie)
>Police has a damn good reason to be fascist (Spics and niggers protesting white police shooting zombies)

The internet is also full of people saying the show is racist.
So, what gives?
>>
i honestly can't watch movies or shows starring mainly nonwhites
>>
>>80330342
I have never watched the show but i'll say stop projecting drumpfkin the show doesn't give a fuck about your shit
>>
File: 1473104182027.png (94KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1473104182027.png
94KB, 220x255px
>>80330943
>drumpfkin
nice original thought you commie faggot
>>
>>80330943
>drumpfkin
I'm not even American, which makes you racist.
>>
>>80330943
>drumpfkin
Maximum cringe
>>
>>80330342
I love FTWD, OP. I have 1 massive issue with the show. It's a big one. They don't really show the zombie violence. When the main characters beat the holy hell out of zombies the gore of it is offscreen. This is before there was outrage over Negan carnage too.
>>
>>80332421
Agreed. What was /tv/ like when Obama first got elected?
>>
>>80332830
Sam here
>>
>>80330342

I cant stand the woman who portrays Madison. She looks pissed and obnoxious most of the time and acts like a retard.
>>
File: 1488646515574.gif (763KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
1488646515574.gif
763KB, 284x210px
>>80330943

>drumpfkin
Literally Facebook-tier
>>
>>80330943
kill yourself
>>
>>80331001
>>80331421
>>80332421
>>80333527
>>80333551
>triggered snowflakes
Did i hurt your feelings drumpfkins?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.